Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In NSW it’s now illegal for unvaccinated people to lie about their vaccine status. Interested to see how this plays out for her

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ugh 😣 her recent post re: ‘busy mamas’. For someone with alleged infertility you’d think she’d be more sensitive spreading her pronatalism about 🤷‍♀️

people can be busy and not a mum. Some people have stressful busy jobs where they care for people, some people care for family members, some people have chronic illness and would also benefit from easy meals.

she is the epitome of those people who go from a privileged life only caring about themselves to harping on about ‘how hard parenting is’ because they personally have only experienced having to put someone else before themselves due to parenthood.

I’m sure she’s trying to transition to Christian mom blogger. But she can’t seem to decide if she’s hot milf boss mom, or selfless domestic goddess Christian

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Is month-to-month (min 3 month sub) a new thing from cummee? Way too late, m8 😂
NO its an old TRICK, because youre locked in for 3 months, so it's still a minimum commitment of having to pay for three months, just not up front, at once. I dont see how that helps anyone. Sarah and "the team" at Sunee are thick as tit.

EDIT: maybe there is a small benefit in that the expenses are spread out across three months rather than all at once, and I can see that makes a minute difference to people on a tight monthly budget. But I wonder why people on a tight budget would even want to choose a failed app like this when you can get so much more, tastier, quality content online FOR FREE. Whenevr products have a compulsory 3month (or more) lock in, it's an immediate sign to me that the company themselves arent convinced by their product. That they have to trick you into staying locked in means their priorities are based in the goodness of their product/offering.

Reactions: 17
NO its an old TRICK, because youre locked in for 3 months, so it's still a minimum commitment of having to pay for three months, just not up front, at once. I dont see how that helps anyone. Sarah and "the team" at Sunee are thick as tit.

EDIT: maybe there is a small benefit in that the expenses are spread out across three months rather than all at once, and I can see that makes a minute difference to people on a tight monthly budget. But I wonder why people on a tight budget would even want to choose a failed app like this when you can get so much more, tastier, quality content online FOR FREE. Whenevr products have a compulsory 3month (or more) lock in, it's an immediate sign to me that the company themselves arent convinced by their product. That they have to trick you into staying locked in means their priorities are based in the goodness of their product/offering.
Any company with a sub system worth its salt to me offers month to month, cancel any time before x day of the month to not be charged, sign back up again any time to restart sub. If she can’t afford to front that for her customers then imo it speaks volumes about its worth.

exit: if your product is good, your risk appetite will be such that it will allow for x number of people to drop off, bc you know your product is value for money and quality, and most will stay or resub

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Beef Chow Mein recipe coming soon to Sunee 🙄 guess we could try find the recipe and see if she copies it completely
Does she have an assault bike? If not that means she has to go to an actual public gym. Wonder if that means she’s vaxxed or she won’t be doing this till post 1 December.

Reactions: 14
I'm not going to respond directly the the comment above regarding our strong desire to know Sarah's vaccine status - so many of you have already responded and expressed my exact concerns.

As someone who is not vaccinated (yet) because of legitimate medical reasons, THANK-YOU to all of you out there who are rolling up your sleeve in order to help keep yourself, and others safe.

Meanwhile, I'll be here patiently waiting for my B cells to replenish so I can finally get the vax... While trying to not rage at those who refused to get vaccinated because they are worried about side effects. While also quietly freaking out because for me to get vaxxed with proper coverage I have to stop treatment for an autoimmune disease and risk relapsing... But I am going to do it because although there are ACTUAL risks for me, the risk of Covid is worse...

Can you tell anti-vaxers make me mad?? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 98
One of my pregnant coworkers got her vax at the end of her pregnancy as the doctors advised it was safe to do so, and even if she did have concerns the baby was considered full term so they would just bring on labour (not sure of the technical word).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not going to respond directly the the comment above regarding our strong desire to know Sarah's vaccine status - so many of you have already responded and expressed my exact concerns.

As someone who is not vaccinated (yet) because of legitimate medical reasons, THANK-YOU to all of you out there who are rolling up your sleeve in order to help keep yourself, and others safe.

Meanwhile, I'll be here patiently waiting for my B cells to replenish so I can finally get the vax... While trying to not rage at those who refused to get vaccinated because they are worried about side effects. While also quietly freaking out because for me to get vaxxed with proper coverage I have to stop treatment for an autoimmune disease and risk relapsing... But I am going to do it because although there are ACTUAL risks for me, the risk of Covid is worse...

Honestly it’s because of people like yourself with legitimate medical reasons as to why it’s so important for anyone who is able to get vaccinated, get vaccinated as soon as possible, in order to promote herd immunity, to keep the immunocompromised members of our society safe. Which is why, people who can’t get vaccinated for medical reasons, would make sense as to advocate for vaccine mandate, as it is one of the major ways you could stay protected. Instead, it is one of the main arguments against the vaccine mandate.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
how comes everyone’s obsessed with her being vaxxed or not? She’s pregnant and might not want to take the risk of being vaccinated with something that hasn’t been trialled long term on pregnant women. I’m 38weeks and unvaccinated too… I wish she would just be honest though & not try to hide the fact she isn’t vaccinated (which she probs isn’t). I will be getting my vaccine after baby is out! 🤞🏼 I just don’t want to risk my first born child with a vaccine that hasn’t been trialed long enough. We all have a choice to make & unless you’re carrying a baby you won’t understand the dilemma of if you should have it or not. I have pregnant vaccinated and unvaccinated friends & I have never judged either of them & I certainly don’t judge Sarah if she hasn’t had it due to being pregnant
I 100% see where you are coming from and don’t see this post as vaccine misinformation. I’m 33 weeks pregnant and living in Melbourne, I got vaccinated in August after our cases started rising again because risk vs reward tipped in favour of vax for me, it tore me up inside since I really wanted to wait until after the birth to get jabbed
. Like you said, it’s a dilemma. I’ve got a friend pregnant in her first trimester after years of trying and she wanted to just wait until the second trimester to get jabbed but she would have lost her job if she did, I don’t agree with that.

Back to Sarah, if she really is getting fillers and Botox while pregnant she really is a tit human.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

You are welcome and I am also thankful to everyone who got vax so that my mum was protected whilst she timed her vaccination between chemo treatments.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello hello 🛫 airport departure post
(Just kidding)
I will be away for a wee while and won’t be able to keep up with the thread or Sarah’s shenanigans and considering how fast we get through threads these days I thought I’d let you all know just Incase someone wants to step up to the plate to do the recap 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
love you all
duck you sezzy

I’ll catch-up when I return 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
jab jab jab jab 💉

I feel like she’s sending us a message.
just need to work out if it’s the vaccine or fillers. 🤔
0811B326-E298-4DAC-8C48-22BD776C47B8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
if she really is getting fillers and Botox while pregnant she really is a tit human
While I understand people being disappointed at her for this, are we really surprised? She couldn’t cut out coffee when 🦊 was suffering from acid reflux. She couldn’t tone down her workout regiment even during the third trimester of her pregnancy, resulting in 🦊 being in the lowest percentile of birth weight. She didn’t even listened to the doctors and went on with her natural birth plan even when she was banging her head against the wall in order to pass out from the pain, ending up needing to have a forceps delivery. It was and has always been about her, her and her. No exceptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
2591F857-F3A1-41D9-B37F-A7D6CBDD2956.jpeg

1.2 million followers and 23 comments - NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID APP!!!!

—-
To the above comment about Fox and nappies. I think they’ve tried a few times and he was obviously sooooo advanced with potty training!!! When actually he wasn’t because he’s still wearing them. My kids both mastered it between 2-3, so I don’t think he’s behind or late. It’s important not to push it when the child isn’t ready or it just delays the whole process imo.
He isn’t as advanced as she talks about but……it’s normal to not be fully potty trained at this age.

Although I can’t wait for the moaning stories from Sez, when she’s potty training Fox while breastfeeding a newborn lol

Reactions: 31
While I understand people being disappointed at her for this, are we really surprised? She couldn’t cut out coffee when 🦊 was suffering from acid reflux. She couldn’t tone down her workout regiment even during the third trimester of her pregnancy, resulting in 🦊 being in the lowest percentile of birth weight. She didn’t even listened to the doctors and went on with her natural birth plan even when she was banging her head against the wall in order to pass out from the pain, ending up needing to have a forceps delivery. It was and has always been about her, her and her. No exceptions.
The only thing she could do to surprise me at this stage would be to go a day without caressing the goddamn bump on stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.