Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That youtube title and thumbnail is giving off 2014 disordered eating vibes. Classic

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Okay.... this is not going to be a popular opunion BUT...
Was it just me who thought that disgusting gloopy 'custard' that Sarah was putting on the 'Christmas puds' looked like sperm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OMG! What in the earth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
fox was begging for those maccas fries, holy, just shows how deprived of any treat foods he is. What he is like in the vlog is exactly how he will be when he is older, but worse, he'll go crazy for all the fast food places..... it's just so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Guys is there any way to watch her videos/IG without giving her the engagement?? Her bullshit is absolutely great for a laugh but I literally feel sick clicking on the video for a watch knowing it boosts her engagement. Any websites that like download and reupload so you don’t add to YouTube views?

Reactions: 20
Wow, Fox scoffing those fries like he’s never had a decent mea- oh.

‘I oNly eaT Gluten wHen PrEgNanT’…yet lol the fridge reveals bottled mayonnaise, tomato sauce, jam, soy sauce (all brands that I recognise and that contain gluten). It’s fine that you eat gluten and aren’t a domestic goddess, Scummy. Just don’t lie that you ever were and then go exposing yourself. Just like you haven’t eaten Macca’s since in a decade, despite it being a dedicated video on your channel from 5 years ago.

Also, it looks like she’s getting ab separation (coning) and it serves her right.

Then, check out the stan getting right up in that hole in the first comment 😂🤮 I didn’t watch the entire vlog (but how much could she have achieved in the last minute). How is taking pictures of precooked food inspirational? That’s all she did in this vlog, plus whined about training her own staff. Watch ‘Scarlet’ disappear like a fart in the wind, or alternatively, conveniently become Scummy’s nuuuuu ‘best friend’ (aka the only one who can stand to be around her because she’s getting paid to).

Last, one thing I did appreciate from this piss poor vid was that at one point she says something along the lines on ‘you don’t have to comment that I suck. I do’. Thanks for a glimmer of honesty, there. Scummy!
9E19AFC1-2F20-4C67-BC99-BF75E548EB8C.png
F366EC75-F864-4375-BD80-4C76462BE3DA.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
TRIGGER WARNING : calorie counting;

re: the McDonald’s, cause I have no life 😆
Sarah’s McDonald’s meal would have been 800 calories max, and I reckon she will 100% have a 100 calories water smoothie to make up for it the next morning.

angus burger no bun: 470cal
3x Chicken nuggets : 140cal
small fries: 206cal.

It’s probably way less than this, as I reckon the whole thing was performative, she ate one nugget on camera, barely touched the fries and didn’t eat the burger. I bet she actually fed most of the chips and nuggets to Focks.

I know she has an ED but it’s hard to watch her try so hard to show us she doesn’t went it’s all a big show 🙄just like her ‘big appetite’, like stop lying, you clearly are super smol cause you eat in a calorie deficit and train too hard.

also is she just a pathological liar? But why was her Angus burger in a McSpicy box?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
GUYS OMGGGGGG GUYS
SHE READS HERE
ITS CONFIRMED !!!!!
HI SEZZYYYYY
HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY RAP
She did say it was the 12th of October when she had maccas and your comment was only a few days ago. But damn we know how she lies so you never know.

She says at the end of the vlog that all the Christmas sunee recipes were delivered to the house. So did she not make any of it?
She said some of it she makes but she said she had a chef make what she filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Far out I’m like 10 mins into the vlog and I don’t think I can even hate watch this chick anymore. It’s so blatantly obvious she reads here as we were just talking about eating Mac Donalds in the last thread.
A few thoughts because If I don’t keep it to bullet points I could ramble forever
- I feel like she has realized (and read here) that people want to watch someone who is relatable and not perfect and this is why she’s going through this shift and “exposing herself” and talking about mental health more because it’s trendy right now on social media
- she is sooo bloody disordered and everything has to be a “project”….. why can’t she just exist without having some kind of mission?!?!
- wtf could this new company possibly be … she has no talent or credentials…..
- everything has to be a hustle and she has to be the most extreme at everything like “I’m a stay at home mum (laughable), but also I run 1000 businesses and also I’m the most pregnant person for 20 weeks oh and I’m a perfect housewife” etc

For some reason todays vlog has pissed me off to no end and I haven’t even finished it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
When you’re so disordered you order Maccas without a bun and then have to make 3 minute spiel about it and make it the centre of your video instead of just casually enjoying it 🤢🤢

ETA: she said she can eat gluten now so why isn’t she eating the bun?

Guys is there any way to watch her videos/IG without giving her the engagement?? Her bullshit is absolutely great for a laugh but I literally feel sick clicking on the video for a watch knowing it boosts her engagement. Any websites that like download and reupload so you don’t add to YouTube views?
I **think**
- watch it on a private browsers
- click off the video before you’ve watched it all

I honestly quoted those two posts because they were the most recent ones. It's not personal, was just offering something for people to consider. If I've got it wrong, then I've got it wrong.

I know you are! I think I even recall PM'ing you with the link to the threads here when that place went down the drain. I have a great deal of respect for you.
When I was getting caught up- it was the end of thread 37 I think- I saw 2 people posting that they were leaving who were with us from GG. I know of 2 others from the original threads who quietly left us in the middle of the pandemic without announcing it on the threads because they knew of the rule.

Also, I get that your post was a joke referring to the stans who try to sneak in here sometimes. It was just an example of that 'good riddance' approach I saw after people left, but that's not on you- a lot of people posted that and a lot of people 'liked' those posts. That's the change I saw in the whole tone of the thread and my thoughts on it are not targetted at specific posters.

Exactly! And I honestly believe everyone will agree with that because this is such a friendly community, in my experience. I don't think it's intentional that this is the vibe, but because I was away and came back, I noticed the change in the tone was quite stark, that's all. I'm sure if I was contributing everyday as I used to, I would not have noticed because it happens insiduously, doesn't it?

The nature of these threads and the discussions is that they evolve. As new voices come in and mingle with the old ones, the vibe will change. That's normal and it's good because otherwise it's an echo chamber. So, I am absolutely not trying to say things should be done in a specific way. I simply wanted to point out that there's a more clique-y vibe of late that may make it intimidating for some newer (or older) members to contribute. And certainly, it would have hurt the couple of longstanding members had they seen their goodbyes were dismissed (after years of making friends on here).

That's all I'll say about this. I understand that some won't agree with me and I totally respect that. The threads move organically and that's as it should be, but my personal hope is that we don't unintentionally create the same vibe as scuzz's own platforms.
I agree with you 100%
Who’d they hire? A replacement for Tanika?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
fox was begging for those maccas fries, holy, just shows how deprived of any treat foods he is. What he is like in the vlog is exactly how he will be when he is older, but worse, he'll go crazy for all the fast food places..... it's just so sad
To be fair, I think most kids would have the same reaction around Maccas fries aha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I want to know is… how she figured out that her gluten sensitivity has gone away with pregnancy. As I recall, she “literally pOoS [her] pAnTs” when she eats gluten.
If that was how I reacted to such foods, I would not be testing that at all, let alone when pregnant.
Imagine the scene:

“Durt, my rEsEaRcH has just told me that gluten sensitivity can vanish during pregnancy…. Get me some mAcCaS dear, let’s test it”

*eats maccas at home, with adult diaper on, ready to run to run to the loo if said ReSeArCh is not true*

Maybe her gluten sensitivity has never been as bad as she made it, because surely you wouldn’t be risking that……

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some observations in the first like 4 minutes of this train wreck, how to ED, video;

Starts the video with “You guys are going to DIE when you see what’s about to happen” then “a huge component of this vlog is exposing myself, not really I have nothing to hide” all of this to say she got MCDONALDS for dinner.. that’s it, that’s what we’re going to DIE OVER. And Kurt even calls her bunless ‘burger’ out saying “that’s not maccas” and fed half her chips to Fox anyways..
Goes on to say “I’m making this vlog to keep myself accountable” then later “Tomorrow we’re kickstarting our new healthy life” because you COULD NEVER have a bunless McDonald’s ‘burger’ and half a medium fries as part of a healthy life 🙄

After the obligatory reminder her ED is still raging, Sarah goes on to complain about how busy she is, before cutting herself off saying “Whatever, sob story, baby violin, we get it” yeah the tattlers get it and have been commenting here about it, HEY SEZZY 👋🏻

New team member asking Sarah “how do you have a life?” I’ll assume much like the conversation with the doctor that this comment has been heavily exaggerated, or completely made up
“I have full time staff and every morning they have to wait for my call on what we’re working on today” babe you’re that controlling and incapable of delegating that it has to be done EVERY MORNING?? Or there just isn’t enough work for them that it takes more than a day for them to complete before they’re done. Probably both.

Goes on to talk about giving birth: “in 20 weeks time, even less possibly” … yes because we’ve already figured out you have a C-section scheduled that you’d never admit to

“We’ve been in lockdown for almost 4 months” finally the concrete confirmation that she is definitely unvaccinated

“As soon as I give birth, my intolerances come back” aka prepare yourself to see me restrict again so I can loose all this baby weight as quickly and unhealthily as possible

I’m literally 5 minutes in and that’s the longest post I’ve made on this thread I CAN’T STAND HER

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
When you’re so disordered you order Maccas without a bun and then have to make 3 minute spiel about it and make it the centre of your video instead of just casually enjoying it 🤢🤢

ETA: she said she can eat gluten now so why isn’t she eating the bun?
How bizarre to treat yourself with Maccas for the first time in ‘10 years’ and not eat the burger bun. What a miserable life she leads. I didn’t watch the video, does she say why she didn’t eat it?

• Sad
Reactions: 44
To summarise the video
- 80% is just plugging Sunee and Christmas recipes (she’s shooting food that another chef made and dropped off, she also mentions having another photographer in Brisbane so don’t know why she’s always complaining about how much work she has to do for it)

- 10% her disordered thinking out loud eating “McDonald’s” AKA a bun less burger AKA tomato, lettuce, beef and cheese

- a few shots of Fox in the ocean while she once again films her self instead of watching him

- her doing a Pilates class and surprise surprise talking about how she hASn’t wORkED ouT iN tWO wEeKS” (also surprise surprise not doing her e book)

You can tell she’s grasping at straws especially since she clearly can’t do anything because she’s not vaccinated. The vlog is spread over a few days and the footage is so choppy and honestly boring AF. I watched this to procrastinate a lecture on Amplification Circuits and Filter Designs for uni.. and yet I found my self wanting to go back to the lecture because it seemed more entertaining than this tit show.

ETA: oh and also Sezzy seems to be reading here and our posts the other day of their ducked dynamic with Sarah doing all the house work and Kurt not ever helping. Guys don’t worry, “Kurt does the folding… sometimes”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
- her doing a Pilates class and surprise surprise talking about how she hASn’t wORkED ouT iN tWO wEeKS” (also surprise surprise not doing her e book)
Omg the Pilates (if you can even call it that) part was hilarious. She literally only knows how to pulse on that machine, nothing else.
At one point she even does stationary exercises, but lying on the reformer 🤦🏼‍♀️
How thick does one have to be to build an entire Pilates room, and not have a clue how to use a reformer. She is the epitome of tit for brains, I swear🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.