Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanika featured in the latest of the "My day on a plate" series on Sunee even though she's no longer an employee. Not tagged, she didn't repost it on her personal account, and it has garnered all of ONE COMMENT in the past 24 hours it's been up. I can't get over how poor the engagement is on the Funee account! 132,000 followers! I'm just perplexed.

sunee___suneeapp__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Tanika featured in the latest of the "My day on a plate" series on Sunee even though she's no longer an employee. Not tagged, she didn't repost it on her personal account, and it has garnered all of ONE COMMENT in the past 24 hours it's been up. I can't get over how poor the engagement is on the Funee account! 132,000 followers! I'm just perplexed.

View attachment 834270
She looks like she’s been held hostage

• Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 834270
Good ol' live_in_flow, what would Sunee do without them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LITERALLY 📢 NO ONE 📢 ASKED 📢

Plugging it so everyone knows that she's had a baby. Just as the other, far superior, Mrs. Tilse is due any minute now.
Ellidy Pullin had her beautiful miracle baby earlier this week, and announced her baby’s safe arrival yesterday! Given her heartbreaking, bittersweet & inspiring story, and the general support the world show the warrior that is Ellidy, it has attracted lots of attention and support from hundreds of thousands of people, from your next door neighbour to “big” influencers like Tammy Hembrow, Elyse Knowels, the bullen twins and even Scuz showed support. However it would not surprise me if she posted her labour image & vlog link to try take some of this spotlight given everyone’s hearts burst yesterday with the news of the arrival of bubba Chump. She’s manipulative and calculated and I wouldn’t put it past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually, the vaccine is still considered "in trial" until 2023, this is public knowledge, not some obscure info, so even though I am vaxxed for example, I completely understand a pregnant woman not "risking it" and choosing to isolate and take extra precautions to avoid getting covid, instead of getting jabed while pregnant. Also, even being vaxed, you can still get sick, but with a lighter form of the illness, so there's a big chance that you won't require hospitalisation. And you can still pass on the virus to other people, even more so since you would be asymptomatic so you may be more lax with the precautions.
Not trying to start a fight, but I hate it when people get tit thrown at them for choosing to wait until giving birth. Pregnancy is hard and risky and it's normal to want to minimise any risks
I don’t want this to become vaccine-misinformation-gate but I just want to make it clear that “in trial” doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t safe or hasn’t been through the correct testing. ALL vaccines go through stage 1,2,3 and 4 trials. Pfizer is currently in stage 4 which means after being approved for commercial use researchers keep an eye on it for VERY rare side effects that stage 3 trials didn’t find (for perspective stage 3 had 40,000 volunteers while some vaccines only have a few hundred). They are looking for the outliers so yes technically still in trial but it isn’t anything out of the normal and it’s to monitor the safety of the vaccine.
Of course, can’t see Sezza doing her deep dive into ReSUrching the vaccine and despite her indestrucTaBle new pregnant body (did you guys know she was pregnant?) claiming it’s just too EW DUMB YUCK for her holistic Princess ways…
(No shade to women who actually do research and are hesitant to get the jab but we all know the kind of research Sarah does)

• Heart
Reactions: 55

View attachment 834270
I saw this and thought it was very weird

Reactions: 6
Social blade update:

She seems to be out of that zone were she was losing hundreds of followers a day. But, considering this is probably her prime (AKA pregnancy clout) she doesn’t seem to be doing too well, I also reckon she’ll lose followers once she pops bubba out and announces the name and stuff. Can anyone remember what happened on Monday and Tuesday? Why she might of lost some?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Actually, the vaccine is still considered "in trial" until 2023, this is public knowledge, not some obscure info, so even though I am vaxxed for example, I completely understand a pregnant woman not "risking it" and choosing to isolate and take extra precautions to avoid getting covid, instead of getting jabed while pregnant. Also, even being vaxed, you can still get sick, but with a lighter form of the illness, so there's a big chance that you won't require hospitalisation. And you can still pass on the virus to other people, even more so since you would be asymptomatic so you may be more lax with the precautions.
Not trying to start a fight, but I hate it when people get tit thrown at them for choosing to wait until giving birth. Pregnancy is hard and risky and it's normal to want to minimise any risks
No you are incorrect trial phase has been long completed for the current covid vaccines that have been administered to billions like Pfizer.

New covid vaccines are currently being developed (300 atm) and are still trialled. Obviously side effects of the current ones are monitored.
Minimising risk in pregnancy is getting vaccinated. Period. So many pregnant women have been/ are in ICU and have died.

I am not throwing tit at anyone just plain facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ellidy Pullin had her beautiful miracle baby earlier this week, and announced her baby’s safe arrival yesterday! Given her heartbreaking, bittersweet & inspiring story, and the general support the world show the warrior that is Ellidy, it has attracted lots of attention and support from hundreds of thousands of people, from your next door neighbour to “big” influencers like Tammy Hembrow, Elyse Knowels, the bullen twins and even Scuz showed support. However it would not surprise me if she posted her labour image & vlog link to try take some of this spotlight given everyone’s hearts burst yesterday with the news of the arrival of bubba Chump. She’s manipulative and calculated and I wouldn’t put it past her.
Yes 🙌🏻 I think you’re right. She’s trying to capitalise off a similar emotion, like she did with her reel baiting infertility issues re: ‘miracle baby’ focks 🦊

what Ellie has been through actual infertility and the loss of Chummpy has moved people, and I think sarah had been trying to garner a similar reaction. But while I cried actual tears of joy and sadness for Ellie, the reels and posts sarah has made have just made me eye roll 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Social blade update:

She seems to be out of that zone were she was losing hundreds of followers a day. But, considering this is probably her prime (AKA pregnancy clout) she doesn’t seem to be doing too well, I also reckon she’ll lose followers once she pops bubba out and announces the name and stuff. Can anyone remember what happened on Monday and Tuesday? Why she might of lost some?
Most recent jump in followers definitely due to the giveaway she posted where you have to be following her. Got something like 6,000+ comments so likely a lot of new follows too. I also think she uses these spikes during giveaways to mask her buying more followers as well, hence the weird comments that pop up on her posts after an influx of followers. Also wouldn’t be surprised if the negatives are largely people she’s blocking, so when she’s doing something problematic, some of the drop in followers might be people genuinely unfollowing, but I think she blocks a good amount too. Just my suspicions.

Reactions: 16
I’m TaG TeAmiNg wiTh KuRt toDaY

Who had that on their bingo card? She really is the same ten statement recycled over and over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
My feelings on the vlog actually match Sarah’s for once:
E45FC9D6-1671-444D-AF94-7C8FA9B4AC95.jpeg

In sum…
Sarah has electric blinds, whoopdidoo.

Fox is grumpy, shocker (even though he totally had a great night sleep guyyzz) because Scummy is disappointed he wants to be a Garbage man and not a surfer.

She’s filming the video no one asked for even though she filmed it very recently, and Fox’s reply to ‘what do you want for breakfast?’ is ‘Noooo nonononono!’ I don’t blame him one bit.

Scummy verbatim says ‘being pregnant dictates my life’, confirming she indeed sees her womb as her one and only personality trait.

She also loooooves oat milk and has decided it will be ‘her thing’ after pregnancy too (bc gluten intolerance can be turned off at whim, duhhhh. Ps. She’s Elsa’s wholesome life now).

Scum glares at Durt for suggesting Fox has cereal (the only thing he’s actually excited to eat, bc Scumster didn’t make it). Sarah berates Kurt for enjoying carb-based breakfasts.

She makes fox have eggs and ham instead, because according to Scum Mum, ‘a fatty breakfast mAkEs FoCkS SooOo CaLm’.

After his calming breakfast Fox wants to play catch with a large ball. This sets Scummy OFFFFF. She immediately says to Kurt, ‘you can’t leave meeee! You can’t go to the office, see what kind of morning I’M gonna have here, mehhhhhhh!

Fox runs off crying.

That’s just the first 5 minutes. And I can’t watch more lest I rip my own face off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
sarahs_day posted
53040282_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.jpg

sarahs_day After a HUGE week of photoshoots, editing, organising and working on our laptops at the dining table until 1am…it was time for a little balance🥵

Spending the morning with my little man at the beach was the BEST gift I could have asked for and has absolutely filled my cup🥰

I’m tag teaming with Kurt today and heading into the office this afternoon to smash out some work so I actually stuck to my word and woke up at 5:30am today to kickstart my day!

I’m feeling refreshed from a workout, a relaxing morning and such quality time with Foxy💛

• Sick
Reactions: 7
sarahs_day posted
45253176_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.jpg

sarahs_day NEW YOUTUBE IS LIVE!!!

What my toddler and I eat in a day🍌🍔🫐

This is always a highly requested vlog that I decided to film a few days ago! Although I forgot to film our fresh fruit snacks and me standing in the fridge munching on left over prawn & chorizo paella…😂you get the idea🤦🏼‍♀️ (sorry I always find it hard to vlog EVERY munch/bite I have as I graze all day).

This is such a fun, uplifting and loving vlog. You also get to see Foxy’s reaction to seeing HIS BROTHER in 3D ultrasound images for the first time🥰😍🤰🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
oh my goodness, i am so proud of fox’s speech improvement! he is talking so much more, and actually very clearly! i wonder whether he has been getting speech therapy or just a slow developer. that kid needs a haircut ASAP though

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.