Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
def a real thing but Sarah's always had hair like this, eating disorder-related or not. the only reason I remember this is that in a car vlog Sarah mentioned how it looked in the sunlight and Kurt responds that he doesn't like arm hair. can't remember the exact vlog, if anyone else has memory of this lemme know. It stuck with me because it's one of my insecurities and i'd be mortified. This combined with her mom calling her bulky made me feel compassion for her. I was like ah tit, the antagonist has an origin story

*edited for clarity
Whut? He actually said that? I sure hope it had some context...
I mean she barely even has any and it's light in colour. Kurt's really so problematic himself isn't he? He's such backwards thinking douchebag lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've often wondered what her body would look like if she ate proper food. She'd probably have boobs and actual muscle instead of just her stomach being so lean that her abs show automatically. But of course she doesn't actually want to look like she eats. She wants to look like a tiny, stick thin dancer but with abs so she looks "strong". Her body at her leanest and most shredded is her own thinspo. She's constantly striving to get back there despite also saying that version of herself was so stressed and unhealthy she lost her period and her hair started falling out. Yet her disordered mind is telling her that that body is goals.

The good thing is she'll most likely never be able to achieve that body again no matter how hard she trains or how much she starves herself. She's almost 30, the older she gets and the more children she has the harder it'll be to bounce back. But she shouldn't worry, it's the body God gave her, perhaps it's time she embraced His idea of what she should look like.
This 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
does anyone think she will ever break out of this cycle? I’d love to
Honestly when calling out Sarah for the problematic things she’s done I really think the focus should be:

1. Cultural appropriation/continually behaving in a racially insensitive way and deleting comments/blocking BIPOC who try to educate her.
2. Sarah has absolutely zero qualifications in any of the topics she gives advice on. Not only is the advice actively wrong and harmful but she profits off this advice through her ebooks, sunee app, and affiliate links with other brands (like how she hawks her overuse of Tropeka powders as “healthy”, if you have to supplement your diet that much you’re not eating right)
3. The CIN3/spidey gal disasters. Claiming she cured her CIN3 through diet is plain wrong and the comments on that YouTube video of others who also have CIN3 saying they’re going to go against medical advice and try what Sarah did is extremely worrying. Sarah could have died from sepsis from that staph infection and she delayed medical treatment because she didn’t want the antibiotics to mess up her gut…
4. The extreme posing and editing of her photos and then lying about it
5. The clearly disordered relationship she has with food and exercise that has influenced countless other young people to also develop eating disorders as a result of watching her content. Some might claim that’s not her fault but she is putting irresponsible content out there and people should be questioning why it’s seemingly so common for Sarahs Day fans to have developed eating disorders after watching her content.

As far as I’m concerned the majority of the other problematic behaviours and actions are just the sprinkles on top of the tit sundae that is the Sarah’s Day problematic bonanza above.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
It baffles me how there hasn’t been the ‘rise and fall’ of influencers. They are problematic AF and need to go, I honestly thought by now they would be irrelevant and out dates, and not have any kind of platform at all. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like domestic princess will be in house arrest for another six weeks given the change to New South Wales rules for unvaccinated people! Can’t wait to see how many home picnics and other boring mundane rubbish she posts because she can’t do anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Looks like domestic princess will be in house arrest for another six weeks given the change to New South Wales rules for unvaccinated people! Can’t wait to see how many home picnics and other boring mundane rubbish she posts because she can’t do anything.
As an influencer, you gain popularity by being relatable. How can she relate to the rest of NSW and arguably the world, when she’s going to be in the 5% that’s unvaccinated.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As an influencer, you gain popularity by being relatable. How can she relate to the rest of NSW and arguably the world, when she’s going to be in the 5% that’s unvaccinated.
it is quite entertaining actually, watching her skirt around the issue while under the guise of being sO busY. More so than any content she could create.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Could be even longer too! They said no unvax freedoms till 95%

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think if she hasn’t already she’ll just quietly skulk away and reluctantly get vaccinated. Then either a) never mention it, or b) bring it up eventually but vaguely say ‘I’ve been vaxxed for AgEs GuYzZ! I’m jUSt SooOOo bUsy i haVen’t Left thE HoUse! I doN’t TeLl you EverYthInG’

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Could be even longer too! They said no unvax freedoms till 95%
Honestly, make it 100%. I think Sarah always felt a sense of security in knowing she had a date, (December 1st) and could probably fluff around till then, but now not knowing how long it could be till she’s allowed freedoms, hopefully the stress gets to her and she slips up and exposes herself…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Nobody can convince me that she has come up with the majority (if any) of the recipes on Sunee, because whenever we actually see her making anything it’s absolutely disgusting. She has no concept of what tastes good.
The very same could be said about her "designs" for White Fox - the combos she tosses together for daily wear are absolutely atrocious! No concept of fAsHuN or what looks good.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ha
Honestly, make it 100%. I think Sarah always felt a sense of security in knowing she had a date, (December 1st) and could probably fluff around till then, but now not knowing how long it could be till she’s allowed freedoms, hopefully the stress gets to her and she slips up and exposes herself…
ha ha yes. I want her to have to own either being unvaxxed or getting the vax. She will 100% gaslight everyone either which way and then be like ‘HaTErz keep asking, I did the right thing I just don’t film EveRYWHERE I go with my LV handbag alright haterz’

Also a mean part of me hopes at least Kurt has to be vaxxed to be a birth partner.
My hospital (although private and I think stingy scuzz went public) will take unvaxxed mums (for now) but birth partners and any visitors have to be vaxxed.

*please note not having a go at public system at ALL, just saying that scuzz as someone who owns a million dollar house by the beach seems to not like having to pay for anything not vanity related. Like she’s happy to Cartier bracelet and a LV handbag, but if she goes through public with her already high risk child it seems like an interesting priortisation of funds.
Lol again feel myself digging a million holes, like public can absolutely deal with a high risk baby, but for someone like her with lots of $$ the continuity and support of private you’d think would be a priority over a balanciaga hat for durt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha

ha ha yes. I want her to have to own either being unvaxxed or getting the vax. She will 100% gaslight everyone either which way and then be like ‘HaTErz keep asking, I did the right thing I just don’t film EveRYWHERE I go with my LV handbag alright haterz’

Also a mean part of me hopes at least Kurt has to be vaxxed to be a birth partner.
My hospital (although private and I think stingy scuzz went public) will take unvaxxed mums (for now) but birth partners and any visitors have to be vaxxed.

*please note not having a go at public system at ALL, just saying that scuzz as someone who owns a million dollar house by the beach seems to not like having to pay for anything not vanity related. Like she’s happy to Cartier bracelet and a LV handbag, but if she goes through public with her already high risk child it seems like an interesting priortisation of funds.
Lol again feel myself digging a million holes, like public can absolutely deal with a high risk baby, but for someone like her with lots of $$ the continuity and support of private you’d think would be a priority over a balanciaga hat for durt
maybe going private is the something they are doing for this baby but not Fox. It is one of the “super unique things” on their list they made.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha

Not to defend Sarah but sometimes with a high risk pregnancy it can be better going public as they usually are better equipped, I had chosen private but due to knowing that my baby was going to be needing intensive care I had to birth public because our private hospital can’t care for babies born before week 34. Anyway back to annoying Sarah. Where is she today? 👀

Reactions: 17
I know we're over the silly salad from yesterday, but I grabbed these and got busy so couldnt post.
Look at her rolling her eyes while she literally grabbing the bowl of literal leaves, not wanting to give Fox anymore, because "this is for mum and dad" and look at his face :cry: she has such an unmaternal vibe with FOcks. Without fail, every time, she comes across as a baby sitter, or an older sister. Not someone responsible for this child.
Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 20.39.08.png

I feel like sassy, mean girl is her default vibe. She just doesnt have a soft, emotional bone in her body. This is her rolling her eyes and being sassy at Kurt who perhaps jokingly/sarcastically said to her "I have faith in you" about her super unique upcoming vlog.
Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 20.39.45.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How are Sarah and Kurt allowed in the office with all their staff?
I’m pretty sure (but not certain), that not all workplaces require workers to be vaccinated. And given they “run” their office, I think the decision would be on them so they’re probably saying it’s not a requirement. So just basically a loophole that they’ve worked to their advantage (same way she could do the WF shoot, because they probably don’t require people to be vaccinated)

Please correct me if I’m wrong though!

Reactions: 11
One of yesterdays nuUuU recipes on Funee was a...I kid you not...a PBJ smoothie.
You don't need a recipe! It is literally in the title!
People still paying top dollar for this scam. They deserve to be looted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It looks like only two new recipes (if you can call a smoothie a recipe 🙄) on sunnee this week, and one of them posted late on a Tuesday. Unless the blue smoothie posted Sunday is new but I'm sure I've seen that one before.

That app just gets worse and worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been reading a while and finally signed up.

The only person suffering by Sezza not being vaccinated is 🦊. He is missing out on new adventures because she's an idiot.

Reactions: 29
why is she so quiet today? u think she saw the tiktok video and now has to be silent or spam with fox and pregnancy as her usual strategy.
She’s probably bummed out sulking that her SuPeR uNiqUe list of baby things got exposed here as wholly basic and unoriginal, plus the fact she’s getting DM’s from her own fans that they’re not interested in pregnancy content anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.