Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting response on her latest video!
100% the only places she's allowed to go 🤣

I'd offer some suggestions for places/activities she could do with Fox but we know she can't and won't do anything that's specifically aimed at toddlers because it doesn't fit her busy boss mum schedule.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
47D495E6-A024-4B8B-BC22-FD1F5BC1EE75.jpeg

Actually we do get to follow her around because she documents every bit of her life so it’s obvious shes unvaxxed. Just admit it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
sarahs_day posted
View attachment 834854
sarahs_day After a HUGE week of photoshoots, editing, organising and working on our laptops at the dining table until 1am…it was time for a little balance🥵

Spending the morning with my little man at the beach was the BEST gift I could have asked for and has absolutely filled my cup🥰

Is it not kind of sad that on her post about spending time with Fox at the beach, the cover photo is a repost of an undisclosed ad she already posted this week?
Just seemed like another excuse to post it for tropeaka.

Reactions: 30
Sarah, bAbE, ending your sentences with 😂 doesn’t hide your passive aggressiveness. Either ignore the comments about lockdown/vaccines or straight up admit that you’re unvaccinated.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I know she said that wasn’t a super accurate representation of what she eats in a day but that was hard to watch knowing she’s 20 weeks pregnant. Didn’t eat till 10/11am and one of her “meals” was a coffee and banana? Scary seeing someone so far in their ED while pregnant (with a baby who has possible health issues nonetheless)

also absolutely shits me how she endorses fast fashion. I swear she has a new wardrobe every other week and all that stuff comes in plastic packaging. I know her income is disposable but that doesn’t mean her clothes should be. It makes no sense to me. If I had that kind of money I would LOVE to shop more sustainable and support small businesses instead of big corporations….. (I’m a single mum living off welfare right now…. Sometimes I have to shop At H&M and Zara sale section cause that’s what I can afford…. Even then I try to avoid it). Idk man she built her whole channel on the claim of being holistic and natural and “green”. When I’m reality she flaunts fast fashion, injects herself with fillers, drives a gas guzzling car and consumes ridiculous amounts of powders. Everything she advertises herself as is a lie.
Also I have nothing against anyone who gets fillers or whatever but the fact that she clearly picks and chooses what she talks about while boasting about being so real and raw just rubs me the wrong way. That and the fact she hs no problem taking money out of the pockets of young impressionable girls while flaunting her pro ana tips and exercise obsession …. Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Bruh I’m already 3 minutes in to her YouTube video and I’m rolling my eyes so hard. She’s the laziest fkn mum I SWEAR. She’s fully ignoring Fox when he’s chucking a tantrum and just palms him off to Kurt. How is she going to cope with 2 children 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and is getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
Actually, the vaccine is still considered "in trial" until 2023, this is public knowledge, not some obscure info, so even though I am vaxxed for example, I completely understand a pregnant woman not "risking it" and choosing to isolate and take extra precautions to avoid getting covid, instead of getting jabed while pregnant. Also, even being vaxed, you can still get sick, but with a lighter form of the illness, so there's a big chance that you won't require hospitalisation. And you can still pass on the virus to other people, even more so since you would be asymptomatic so you may be more lax with the precautions.
Not trying to start a fight, but I hate it when people get tit thrown at them for choosing to wait until giving birth. Pregnancy is hard and risky and it's normal to want to minimise any risks
Jesus christ. I didn't want a part of the vaccine talk but as a someone working in public health with a degree in epidemiology I feel the need to address this.

Yes the vaccine is in trial until 2023, however, it is standard practice for safety monitoring to continue after a vaccine has been approved for use. This doesn't mean it isn't safe or that any issues of safety are present. Another user has explained this so ill just add that of course its going to continue to be monitored when the virus continues to mutate and we don't knownhpw the antibodies go long term.

No, you are not "possibly more likely to spread the virus but you're asymptomatic". You're less likely to get any form of the virus so automatically less likely to spread. The data for delta indicates transmission is 63% less likely for a vaxed person.

Can we not spread misinformation about things. I spend all my time combating this misinformation already I don't want to come to this platform and have to see more of it being spread. All for discussing sarahs anti vax etc but its absolutely exhausting to continue to fight misinformation everywhere. We should not be doing our own research. We don't have labs and most don't understand how immunology/virology/epidemiology works.

Guys scuzz discovered oat milk! We wouldn’t know about it cos we’re not as up on health food and trendz as her. She’s the first influencer to discover oat milk ✨

also she doesn’t need to answer questions directly about lockdown and vaccines 💉 she doesn’t film her whole life guyzzz!! When we’re not looking she’s out being vaccinated, doing ebook 2 and smashing so many bags of salt and vinegar chips coz she is soooo bad while pregnant (btw she’s pregnant, not sure if you knew?! Or if she’d mentioned it?!)

so let’s not judge what she films for what she eats in a day, as what she eats in a day, that wouldn’t make sense 🤷‍♀️ Obs when she is not specifically filming what she eats she eats SO much!! Cos she’s not like lame normal girls she’s a smol bird/ beast girl/shredded milf/ preggo boy mum.

also her morning was soooooo chaotic she had to try on a few outfits and talk to the camera while she made focks his paleo baby breakfast, and durt did that pesky parenting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 834872

Actually we do get to follow her around because she documents every bit of her life so it’s obvious shes unvaxxed. Just admit it.
she does realise she could stop all these comments from people if she just replied ‘yup I’m vaccinated!’ Like I know her vibe is being a passive aggressive witch, but she’d save herself a lot of time to be productive with actual ‘work’ if she just addressed it. Instead, she prefers to sit there snarkily replying to people and blocking them. Which is why everyone assumes they aren’t vaccinated…

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Has anyone seen the 'hidden comment' on the "bu$y mumma$" insta post regarding the elusive dishwasher?! (a) she confirms she does own one, and (b) why is one of scuz' hidden words 'dishwasher'?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Sarah, bAbE, ending your sentences with 😂 doesn’t hide your passive aggressiveness. Either ignore the comments about lockdown/vaccines or straight up admit that you’re unvaccinated.
They are quite passive aggressive aren't they? Poor thing, she doesn't have Tanika to delete/block/reply to all her comments anymore. She's going to be busssyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen the 'hidden comment' on the "bu$y mumma$" insta post regarding the elusive dishwasher?! (a) she confirms she does own one, and (b) why is one of scuz' hidden words 'dishwasher'?!
Ha ha I saw that too, I can only think dishwasher is the hidden word 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair looks SO thin! Guess that vitamin partnership couldn’t reverse decades of malnourishment and defs not from bleaching her “nachurally blonde hurrrrrr”

Reactions: 38
Most skincare enthusiasts who review products, do so after using it for an appropriate amount of time.
Sarah is advertising products as she uses them for the first time, which is so inauthentic.
And then she provides a link of ‘her favourites’ for you to buy and her to profit from.
she even says she can’t give a full review on the products she is only just trying for the first time and that they are not on her favourites list.
and yet, they are. Just 2 hours after filming her stories on them.
D2E6C1CD-FB9A-47D3-BEEB-FA2E9D29E877.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
girlie really bought size S NON STRETCH PANTS and thought they'd fit her bump. I guess it was her only option though as if she had to buy an M she'd have a coniption....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.