Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I’ll admit the idea of frozen avocado sounded vile to me too but I bought a small bag one time on a whim to try in my smoothies and it actually worked really nicely to make it creamier. I just add a few small chunks and it really improves the texture.
So sometimes I’ll freeze my own if my avos start getting too soft before I can use them.

but someone above was also right that almond butter and avo feels a little too much in the same smoothie. I think that would be too rich.

also Sarah is obsessed with talking about how big she is this time. She’s alReAdy iN sTreTChy DReSses but last time she wasn’t wearing them until week 29. Stop. We get it. You’re pregnant. Her cashew back is unreal in that photo.

Reactions: 38
Sooooooo obvious she’s out doing stuff on the weekends. Either she’s not vaxxed and is breaking the law, or she’s vaxxed just like us the rest of us not-special-green-juice-goddess-snowflake-boss Mum-milf-life-boujie-olive-nachural plebs. In either case, she doesn’t want people to know about it 🙄
I don’t think so. It was amazing weather today in Sydney, so she has probably run out of excuses as to why she can’t leave the house so found it easier to shut up 😂 you think someone who preached hating lockdown and adapting workouts would be sooo excited to go to the gym. I think this is why she is pushing the “productive” work narrative and that she has no time to work out and is soooo busy - because she can’t go back to the gym yet.

I wonder how long until she talks about loving her preggy balayage mousy brown hair to divert from the fact she hasn’t had it (and cant have it) done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Cough cough, erm, what happened to UltRa BeNdY aka cashew back? Funny how it disappears when her focus shifts to her mASsiVe BuMp and eye bleeping herself.

Also “my BodY KnOwS wHaT iT’s DoIng”…Umm, you mean just like how you “knew” everything would be ok with Fox despite restriction (because cavewoman intuition), yet he needed episiotomy and forceps due to distress during L&D?

Or do you mean how you “knew” you were going to be a #girlboss #bringOnThePain during labour no.1, yet tried to bang your head on the hospital wall to pass out? (how in tune with your body, earth mumma). Must’ve been because you’re just better than everyone and felt every contraction totally a trillion times worse than everyone else. Definitely not because you talked a big game but did zero L&D prep.

Last, what a truly fugly dress, lucky she cannot wear it beyond her eye bleeping rooms (house). Ps. not very Christian milf with those cutouts

0FE5D508-67EB-4E72-92CF-F0D42B11914A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Cough cough, erm, what happened to UltRa BeNdY aka cashew back? Funny how it disappears when her focus shifts to her mASsiVe BuMp and eye bleeping herself.

Also “my BodY KnOwS wHaT iT’s DoIng”…Umm, you mean just like how you “knew” everything would be ok with Fox despite restriction (because cavewoman intuition), yet he needed episiotomy and forceps due to distress during L&D?

Or do you mean how you “knew” you were going to be a #girlboss #bringOnThePain during labour no.1, yet tried to bang your head on the hospital wall to pass out? (how in tune with your body, earth mumma). Must’ve been because you’re just better than everyone and felt every contraction totally a trillion times worse than everyone else. Definitely not because you talked a big game but did zero L&D prep.

Last, what a truly fugly dress, lucky she cannot wear it beyond her eye bleeping rooms (house). Ps. not very Christian milf with those cutouts

View attachment 824365
I was coming on here to say the same. No cashew in sight.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 824365
strechy dress time? Like you said, more like ugly dress time.

I’m 24 weeks and my bump is probably about the same size as hers (first time Mum) and I haven’t felt the need to wear any stretchy bodycon things yet… I mean each to their own but I hate emphasising the bump when I’m out and about because of in wanted comments from strangers but then again, she’s probably not going anywhere so…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
you think someone who preached hating lockdown and adapting workouts would be sooo excited to go to the gym. I think this is why she is pushing the “productive” work narrative and that she has no time to work out and is soooo busy - because she can’t go back to the gym yet.
I think in december she’s gonna be like “lockdown ended awhile ago but AS YOU GUYS KNOW i’ve just been sooOooOoOo busy redecorating the house and preparing for the baby and kurt hasn’t been feeling great and i’ve got so many exciting pRodJectSs going on on top of running tHhrEeeeeeE companies, we just haven’t had time to go out yet!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
hoookay that wasn’t a personal attack on anyone, scuzz has all the time in the world though to do these things. I also work 40+ hours a week (like most ‘normal’ full time workers) and manage to freeze my own bananas? It’s not like cutting up and sectioning oranges which can be a pain in the ass… it takes literally 2 mins to cut up a bunch of bananas to put into freezer bags. Also not sure where you’re from but a lot of supermarkets in Australia have banana sections to ‘buy me now’ because they’ve been taken off a bunch and are going ripe too fast for them to sell. Berries are completely different, they are seasonal and can be super expensive, so it’s economical to buy frozen for baking and smoothies etc with imported fruit…
I live in Australia and I’ve never seen the ‘buy me now’ section at coles, woolies or iga…. Not saying places don’t do it but usually bananas in the grocery store need at least 1-2 days to ripen. That’s great that you have time chop bananas! Not everyone does 😊😊 There’s literally nothing wrong with buying pre-cut frozen bananas.

Reactions: 33
Okay so I missed like 25 pages of the last thread, but I’m wondering if someone can quickly fill me in on the Tattle exodus - what happened and who have we lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live in Australia and I’ve never seen the ‘buy me now’ section at coles, woolies or iga…. Not saying places don’t do it but usually bananas in the grocery store need at least 1-2 days to ripen. That’s great that you have time chop bananas! Not everyone does 😊😊 There’s literally nothing wrong with buying pre-cut frozen bananas.
Woolworths 100% has signage that says eat now and eat later, or something similar. My local has the bananas sectioned by ripeness. A quick google for pics at both woolies and coles shows them in store.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Woolworths 100% has signage that says eat now and eat later, or something similar. My local has the bananas sectioned by ripeness. A quick google for pics at both woolies and coles shows them in store.
Lol yeah they have signage but 99% of the time there are no “ready now” bananas actually ON the shelf. Most of them still have a green tinge to them.

Anyway my main point is that shaming Sarah/people for buying pre-frozen bananas is really redundant. Everyone has different time available in their lives and sometimes convenience foods like pre cut frozen bananas bought from the store save on stress/time/effort etc. Sarah is a racist, homophobic, sexist, fat phobic influencer who promotes an unrealistic, unsustainable, and disordered relationship with food and exercise. When she receives constructive feedback about these problematic behaviours she blocks and deletes. THOSE are the types of things we should be shaming and criticising her for….not buying bloody frozen bananas 😂 Please let this not become #bananagate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm not following the current threads and am out of the loop, but as I was skimming yesterday and today to get a little caught up, I noticed that many people have bowed out of the scuzz drama. Who can blame them? This idiot keeps spewing ignorance on her platforms and sometimes we just need a break from her toxicity.
However, there's something that stood out to me:

Okay so I missed like 25 pages of the last thread, but I’m wondering if someone can quickly fill me in on the Tattle exodus - what happened and who have we lost?
No one important 😬
Some of the recent posts read like people here are all bEsTiEs and everyone else who isn't part of the clique is unwelcome. Does that not sound like a mirror image of scuzz's own platforms, where you're so 'unimportant' that if you're not part of the bEsTiE club that you're asked to just unfollow/leave?

I'm not having a go at anyone, and the posts I quoted here are just the current example but there were others earlier to the same effect. Some of the people who left were new and non-contributing members, but others were active contributers and have been on the threads from the GG days.
Tattle has a no-flounce rule but honestly not everyone knows that. I can understand why the older members said goodbye. For years, they have called out scuzz's problematic behaviours. They reported her when she held onto the bushfire donation money. They outed her racism and homophobia. They comforted fans who were blocked from scuzz's platforms. They shared insightful perspectives across many topics and have been a part of the community all along. Is it really necessary to be harsh about them saying goodbye?

I love the community here. I am thrilled to see that so many people have joined us and can see through the scuzz scams- that's what we all want, for scuzz to do less harm. I do wonder, however, if there's a risk that the current tone will deter others from joining in and sharing their views.
It's hard to notice when you're in the middle of it all and used to seeing familiar usernames that we can be ostracizing some people without meaning to.

Some of you have known me from the start, and I hope my posting history will speak to the fact that I'm all about respecting and supporting the members on here. This issue stuck out as a change in the culture and I just wanted to offer an alternative perspective for your consideration. If you think I'm being unreasonable, then that's fine and I totally respect that.

🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Lol yeah they have signage but 99% of the time there are no “ready now” bananas actually ON the shelf. Most of them still have a green tinge to them.

Anyway my main point is that shaming Sarah/people for buying pre-frozen bananas is really redundant. Everyone has different time available in their lives and sometimes convenience foods like pre cut frozen bananas bought from the store save on stress/time/effort etc. Sarah is a racist, homophobic, sexist, fat phobic influencer who promotes an unrealistic, unsustainable, and disordered relationship with food and exercise. When she receives constructive feedback about these problematic behaviours she blocks and deletes. THOSE are the types of things we should be shaming and criticising her for….not buying bloody frozen bananas 😂 Please let this not become #bananagate
Woolworths started making banana bread in store using the bananas that were a bit too brown to sell so maybe that’s why they never have any ripe ones 😂

Good point about all the things Sarah deserves to be criticised for.

I personally hate banana in smoothies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm not following the current threads and am out of the loop, but as I was skimming yesterday and today to get a little caught up, I noticed that many people have bowed out of the scuzz drama. Who can blame them? This idiot keeps spewing ignorance on her platforms and sometimes we just need a break from her toxicity.
However, there's something that stood out to me:

Some of the recent posts read like people here are all bEsTiEs and everyone else who isn't part of the clique is unwelcome. Does that not sound like a mirror image of scuzz's own platforms, where you're so 'unimportant' that if you're not part of the bEsTiE club that you're asked to just unfollow/leave?

I'm not having a go at anyone, and the posts I quoted here are just the current example but there were others earlier to the same effect. Some of the people who left were new and non-contributing members, but others were active contributers and have been on the threads from the GG days.
Tattle has a no-flounce rule but honestly not everyone knows that. I can understand why the older members said goodbye. For years, they have called out scuzz's problematic behaviours. They reported her when she held onto the bushfire donation money. They outed her racism and homophobia. They comforted fans who were blocked from scuzz's platforms. They shared insightful perspectives across many topics and have been a part of the community all along. Is it really necessary to be harsh about them saying goodbye?

I love the community here. I am thrilled to see that so many people have joined us and can see through the scuzz scams- that's what we all want, for scuzz to do less harm. I do wonder, however, if there's a risk that the current tone will deter others from joining in and sharing their views.
It's hard to notice when you're in the middle of it all and used to seeing familiar usernames that we can be ostracizing some people without meaning to.

Some of you have known me from the start, and I hope my posting history will speak to the fact that I'm all about respecting and supporting the members on here. This issue stuck out as a change in the culture and I just wanted to offer an alternative perspective for your consideration. If you think I'm being unreasonable, then that's fine and I totally respect that.

🥰
Oh no, I totally agree with you. Sorry, my tone probably came through as gossipy when in reality, I was genuinely curious who decided to stop being active on the threads because there are a good handful of usernames i look out for on the reg because they’re consistently insightful and constructive (and/or witty 😂).

i don’t think we should be having a “don’t let the door hit you on your way out” ~ViBe~. It’s unnecessary for people who tap out. Only necessary for sezzy stan imposters - scram!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.