Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Don't forget one cocktail had an irn-bru reduction so that will increase the percentage of Scottishness in Sinbad's little swimmers.... the next wee bean will come out playing bagpipes and making shortbread.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Greendream

So much to unpack….

Firstly she is SOME cunt for ONE cunt.
The most sadistic, selfish fucker I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching. Those poor children.
Robs family must fucking despise her. It says a lot that NOBODY not one ☝ family or friend has visited their new house. They hate her. Her own family can’t even be fucked with it.

She’s nasty.
I hate how she uses and abuses those kids for her own financial gain. But yet they don’t see the benefit of it. The money isn’t used on nice clothes, they always look scruffy, clothes always always too small. The money isn’t used for family holidays or weekends away. Influencer photo shoots don’t count Sarah. No Days out to child friendly things. No, no, the best these kids get is half hour at the park or the beach and a Costa. It’s not normal. There weekends aren’t revolved around the kids. It’s always jobs that Sarah and rob wanna do or where they want to eat or where Sarah wants to go.

Driving through the night kids sleeping bolt upright. Who would actually do that. Then literally drops them off and off she trots doing things for HER again. Sarah this is your kids ‘holiday’ aswell why not actually take them out. They just have to be at grannie and grandads all day. Literally gone all that way to do the same things they do at home. Garden and tv. They are just inconvenient to her. She spends zero time with them during the ‘working’ week even though she’s part time, takes them away and still she’s doing eveything she can not to see them. RED FLAGS everywhere.

Taken bare minimum annual leave as usual.
Saves it all for her Sarah days. Not for the kids. I don’t know any parent like this , I really don’t.

I can honestly say there isn’t another influencer as bad. Even meldrum actually looks after her own kids sometimes and does things with them constantly. Isla and Lachlan are passed from pillar to post of childcare options.

The asos bag at the hotel. Oh dear. Why do you care. It’s not for that floppy fishes benefit is it. It’s literally for a photo for the gram. Could ye be arsed.
They’ve got about as much chemistry as a pair of toothpicks. Wooden fucking cunts.

Her Volvic ad 😂 candlesticks why? Not even lit? The point of them then? The limes? Why? Empty bagels…why? She just needs to tattoo a question mark on her 5 head to be honest she’s a walking talking ???? I just can’t.

Over and fucking out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It’s pathetic isn’t it although couldn’t have been Sarah as it doesn’t sound professional enough 🤣

she needs to put her phone away for the sake of her family. Although strangely her husband doesn’t look overly bothered. I know mine would go mad.
Rob has the personality of a flip flop. He always looks like he’s just been shot by a tranquilliser dart - he’s all dopey eyed and grinning like he has no idea what’s going on.

I expect he feels that the more she faffs about on her phone the less he will have to make conversation with her.

The ASOS delivery 🙈. Cringing for her. She is acting like a teenager getting ready for prom. Ordering new dress, desperate dash to find shoes, getting her lashes done. She is a grown arse woman in her 30s who has been married for 9 years. It really doesn't matter what you look like just for an anniversary night or two in a hotel.
Not being funny right but if I was in a hotel with my husband for a night or two we would be in the room and ordering room service. She honestly couldn’t give a shit if Rob is there or not - This entire farce is all for Instagram- every last bit of it. She’s in her phone every single second of the day - this is utterly outrageous!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Dear me if her idea of a funny story is her cat shitting in the pot plant she calls Hector then you can understand why the Instamums fake food poisoning not to have to go out with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Justreading

VIP Member
Why did she need to include Isla's photo and boomerang in Lachlan's last day post?!? Can't he just have a day without Isla being involved, or the baby she doesn't yet have...

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I don’t think I would ditch my kids to drink fizzy wine and eat a waffle shaped like Mickey Mouse with the scintillating company of sinbad.

She is not changing my mind about this glorified ferry trip.
All in one room that looks like a cross between the Disney Store and a Premier Inn.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Laughing at the barbers shoes, when she wears sandals Herman Munster would think were too clumpy 🙄
Mocking the barber on her Instagram account like that has really pissed me off. He didn't ask for her to take a photo of him to publicly shame him with her 44k followers. What a bitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

superxo1

Chatty Member
Nice to see Sarah editing Isla’s face! Saw her on the school run she’s got a big graze all down her nose and on her cheek….

• Wow

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I think at this point I’m more Scottish than her as I’ve just necked a bottle of Highland Spring …..fucking muppet!

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
I wonder if Isla doesn’t get invited because other families don’t want to be plastered all over Instagram
I will admit my little one didn’t invite Isla to a birthday party because I think she’s a brat and Sarah is a massive knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So sad that she made sure the Lego wallpaper was gone before Lachlan saw, she obviously knew he’d like it, but a Lego theme clearly didn’t fit with her Instagram aesthetic, so she decorated his room how SHE wanted it. She’s just so disconnected from her own children, she can’t even allow them to have their own interests (forcing Isla into ballet because she her to be a girly girl etc) such a poor excuse of a mother.
Lachlan definitely saw that lego wallpaper before it came down. He told everyone in nursery he was having a lego bedroom.

• Sad
  • Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
So they’ve driven up to aberdeen and now they are getting ready to drive down to St Andrews?!
I know it’s their anniversary but that is a lot of work for dinner and a shag.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh please Sarah just pack your bagpipes and move the fuck 'home'. Can't be dealing with the mopping and heartbreak emojis when she has to leave or sees anything remotely Scottish related.

You're a grown arse woman. Sinbad can either leave the navy early but bugger up his pension or you move and have a long distance relationship. He would probably jump at that opportunity. Looking for sympathy but she is all over the place with wanting to move back to her parents, move to that country known as Middle East, pinning for her former London life but still destroyed any value she had on her house by the very amateur DIY.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
No surprise she finds dropping the kids off at school less stressful than picking them up. Must be hard for her knowing she has to spend an hour or two with them before sending them off to a club or putting them to bed.

Threat title 18 This muma life - No annual leave to spend with her kids but off to the woods for influencer gigs.

Last edited:

MissSunshine

Wow, her latest story about the barber has made me so angry!!! How horrible to mock him like that!! Especially Lachlan saying to the barber about him having no hair - that’s SO rude! It’s often quite a sensitive thing for men who have lost hair and people think it’s ok to let their kids say things like that?! If my child did that I’d be apologising and telling my child that it’s unkind to say things like that - not laughing about it on social media… “he had to put up with Lachlan saying….” Actually, Sarah, no he didn’t have to put up with it. If you’d stepped in and actually done some parenting, no one would have had to ‘put up’ with that rudeness!!!

• Heart

Cookiesncream

I am dying for poor Isla on the school uniform reel… she looks so uncomfortable it’s unpleasant to watch. Poor child has clearly been coerced into acting out all these little scenes for Sarah to get her extra pay check to pay for her hair extensions, facials, nails, eye lashes, excessive amounts of loungewear etc.
I know how long these reels take to make, and you can tell by Isla’s face how hard she’s concentrating to get it right for mama.
It’s one thing taking a photo of your kids next to a product, but this is literally making Isla work like a child actor would… except child actors have unions and regulations protecting them. I sincerely hope she is putting money away that these children make her to pay for their therapy/further education/house deposits.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So Sarah wants 3 children with the same age gaps her and her siblings have. She's like a child playing mummy (or "mama" 🤢) - it doesn't seem to have ever dawned on her that she doesn't have to model her life after her parents', or even after society expectations in general!

Instasham

Chatty Member
Lol only Sarah would post a poem about how much you’ll miss your wee one when they start school and ignore the reality is that his school hours are less than his 50 hours a week in nursery since he was months old!