Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People
Who have time to
Count there emails to make a point about how busy they are are not to be trusted in my experience. Considering 25% of them are probably spam for a start .
Most of the emails she will be able to delete without any action, they will just be where the sender has copied everyone in on them cos they can’t be bothered to sort out the few people they are relevant for. First job of the day should be to delete the crap and then see how many actual emails she has to deal with.

Reactions: 7
Why did she need to include Isla's photo and boomerang in Lachlan's last day post?!? Can't he just have a day without Isla being involved, or the baby she doesn't yet have...

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Maybe its because shes never spent time with him to show us but can he write his name? Count? What does she class as 'ready for school'

Reactions: 10
Did anyone count how many times she referred to him as her baby boy? You'd think if she was so not really to deal with him leaving nursery to start school she might have spent a bit more time with him. So insincere, all for Instagram.

Seeing as he is one of the oldest you would hope he was ready for school but his speech is poor and he hasn't been taught to take turns in games so I don't think this is going to be the easy transition she is expecting it to be.

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure those tears (ifeven real) on her story are because she realises she’ll have to parent both of the kids during the holidays now and she cannot wait until the last minute to pick them up. No more Isla ‘dates’ whilst she leaves him with at nursery.

How long until Lachlan has all of the new ‘interests ‘ so she can justify shoving him in after school clubs? I’m betting before the first week is up/

Reactions: 16
Did anyone count how many times she referred to him as her baby boy? You'd think if she was so not really to deal with him leaving nursery to start school she might have spent a bit more time with him. So insincere, all for Instagram.

Seeing as he is one of the oldest you would hope he was ready for school but his speech is poor and he hasn't been taught to take turns in games so I don't think this is going to be the easy transition she is expecting it to be.
Theres lots of things ive learnt about Lachlan from my friends child that ive not mentioned. One being he cant take turns and apprently cant put his own shoes on.
My friend was picking up her daughter and had to go in to look for something her daughter lost and witnessed Lachlan shouting at a staff member "youre wasting my time" and chucking his shoes on the floor. The staff member was helping a younger child putting thier shoes on.

It goes to show how he must get spoken too at home.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I feel for that little boy. It is obvious that he is delayed and has issues with concentration imo. I think it’s going to be a rocky transition.

The performative faux emotion about the little fella's last day! 🤮 :rolleyes: So bleeping fake!

Reactions: 13
Our local primary don’t let you put reception kids into clubs for the first two terms, their rational being the kids are exhausted after school and need to go home and chill abs some were only just 4 So still very little. Breakfast club was allowed for working parents and after school was too but priority was given to parents working full time and it wasn’t a free for all for anyone to drop their kids at. Sarah MAY actually have to parent him and feed the kids more often rather then relying on nursery for him.

Theres lots of things ive learnt about Lachlan from my friends child that ive not mentioned. One being he cant take turns and apprently cant put his own shoes on.
My friend was picking up her daughter and had to go in to look for something her daughter lost and witnessed Lachlan shouting at a staff member "youre wasting my time" and chucking his shoes on the floor. The staff member was helping a younger child putting thier shoes on.

It goes to show how he must get spoken too at home.
Yeah, kids at that age parrot and copy what they see at home or what is said to them/others around them. Sad really and not his fault, but won’t make his transition to school easy.

Our local primary don’t let you put reception kids into clubs for the first two terms, their rational being the kids are exhausted after school and need to go home and chill abs some were only just 4 So still very little. Breakfast club was allowed for working parents and after school was too but priority was given to parents working full time and it wasn’t a free for all for anyone to drop their kids at. Sarah MAY actually have to parent him and feed the kids more often rather then relying on nursery for him.

Yeah, kids at that age parrot and copy what they see at home or what is said to them/others around them. Sad really and not his fault, but won’t make his transition to school easy.
I feel like Isla was in breakfast/afterschool club from day one but someone else might know for sure 🙈

Reactions: 1
I feel like Isla was in breakfast/afterschool club from day one but someone else might know for sure 🙈
Our school have their own wrap around care, but no after school clubs as such in reception. There’s a navy children after school club but that’s the same time as the care not an additional thing.

Reactions: 3
“Where as Lachlan is still my baby at the moment” that’s it, two kids in school, she needs the next thing to come now. Just enjoy your kids in the moment for duck sake and stop implying about having a third child.

Reactions: 11
Who called the 2am starts to get to the airport?! Driving to the airport at 4am.

Just what Lachlan needs after his last day at nursery! No break for these poor kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it will be a flight that necessitates them getting up at 2am to travel to Heathrow to catch the flight.
This all seems deceptively straightforward…..
I am now available for psychic readings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Everyone around is is talking about jetting off to exotic places haha"
Well you are at a bleeping airport you spanner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think at this point I’m more Scottish than her as I’ve just necked a bottle of Highland Spring …..bleeping muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.