Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be making baby number 3 tonight!
She’s had quite a bit to drink, I’m drunk just from watching her stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Don't forget one cocktail had an irn-bru reduction so that will increase the percentage of Scottishness in Sinbad's little swimmers.... the next wee bean will come out playing bagpipes and making shortbread.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Be making baby number 3 tonight!
She’s had quite a bit to drink, I’m drunk just from watching her stories.
nah she needs to sleep so she can get up in the morning and:

- Film herself doing a barre class in the hotel room
- Post room service breakfast most likely pancakes
- Tag herself at the chip shop Kate & wills went to
- Post a photo of houses in the area with her drivel about moving “home”
- Post a photo of a windy beach / coast line
- post a photo of the spa menu : new nails / post facial
- share their driving home and lay it on thick about how much she missed her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is going on with her teeth in that photo?? Plus her spidery eyelashes👀. Very peculiar. Also, controversial perhaps, but i cant stand when couples go for dinner and take pictures of each other at the table. Always looks so forced and fake.
She's starting to resemble the horse she was hanging out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't forget one cocktail had an irn-bru reduction so that will increase the percentage of Scottishness in Sinbad's little swimmers.... the next wee bean will come out playing bagpipes and making shortbread.
We saw how much she hated England for the euros. Wouldn’t surprise me if her manic behaviour extends to controlling the country she conceives in.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe that photo with her and the kids, proclaiming they're home. WTF. How does she not understand it's not (and never has been) Isla and Lachlan's home!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys, guys, do you think she’s ok? It’s gone 9 o’clock and she hasn’t posted yet. I need to know what she had for breakfast, how cuuuttteeee the hotel dining room is, how many sheets of bog roll Popeye used when he had his morning dump. I’m worried, what’s happening? Haha. Hahaha. Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope Sinbad is there videoing whilst she has her head down the loo for his stories - “SOMEONE had too much to drink. SOMEONE is having a wee boke. Hahahaha”. Go on son!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys, guys, do you think she’s ok? It’s gone 9 o’clock and she hasn’t posted yet. I need to know what she had for breakfast, how cuuuttteeee the hotel dining room is, how many sheets of bog roll Popeye used when he had his morning dump. I’m worried, what’s happening? Haha. Hahaha. Ha.
Shes probably hungover.

Reactions: 4
Omg this was nearly spot on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah, *if you’re reading here, get off Instagram and get yourself some professional help.

*If 😂

ETA: Rob merits special mention too - how he sits passively and let’s her behave as she does rather than lovingly, firmly insist she takes a look at herself and her insecurities, and access professional support, just escapes me. Either he’s a total sap or he has come to the conclusion she’s beyond changing. Either way, doesn’t bode well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah, if you wanted a tattie scone you should have ordered one. If I was sinbad I’d tell you where to go. It’s so entitled to claim somebody else’s food 🙄

Reactions: 12
God she is an absolute melt! Pretty obvious that they don't have much conversation or chemistry when she's spent all of their anniversary trip posting on insta!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.