Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but Isla’s uniform looks bloody awful! The trousers look horrific and need to be a size up, same as the cardigan.
How can Sarah look at those photos and not see how bad it looks?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Islas new uniform is far too small again. You can see the trousers tight and straining over her pelvis. Seriously woman buy the kid some stuff that fits!
If it wasn’t for the pockets those trousers wouldn’t have gone on her, the pockets are stretched right open! Did she not get her any new uniform or is it classic Sarah buying too small again?!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So looks like Isla has on last years doc marten shoes and not the kindly gifted primark shoes…
I actually think it’s also a different cardigan. Ffs! I’d be ashamed of myself taking this stuff if I wasn’t even gonna use it!

Reactions: 5
I actually think it’s also a different cardigan. Ffs! I’d be ashamed of myself taking this stuff if I wasn’t even gonna use it!
It is definitely a different cardigan from the one in the Primark reel, Altho that one was too small for her also!
I reckon Sarah must only buy her clothes that has her actual age on even tho it’s too small rather than buy the size up that will actually fit her nicely!

Reactions: 15
So when I grows up she wants to be a vet and a mama 🤢 I suppose if your mum swans around doing her own thing and farms her kids off to nursery, breakfast club etc it probably looks easy 😡 The use of the word mama annoys the heck out of me.

Reactions: 19
Poor girl, those trousers are going to split as soon as she tries to run or climb.
Also you can see where she’s smoothed Islas face in the photos.
It’s disgusting, she’s projecting all her own bloody insecurities onto her daughter. Not buying her the right size (I bet she’d refuse to get herself a size up even if it fit better because of her eating disorder and this is a distorted version of that, even though it’s sized by age), smoothing her skin (?!?!)

Imagine being a teenager and finding your mums old social media account and seeing how she PHOTOSHOPPED YOU. bleeping hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is it me or is Islas jaw getting worse aswell? Im assuming they dont ever see a dentist?

Reactions: 13
So when I grows up she wants to be a vet and a mama 🤢 I suppose if your mum swans around doing her own thing and farms her kids off to nursery, breakfast club etc it probably looks easy 😡 The use of the word mama annoys the heck out of me.
And Lachlan loves 'Mama and my family' probably because he thinks this cold and awkward woman called 'Mama' isn't part of his family. Lad probably thinks Mama is the name for the people who drops you to and from your main caregivers.

Reactions: 15
No sign of Rob in those photos. ALL about Mama.

Isla’s trousers. I bet they split within a week.

Reactions: 10
Our school has changed logos on the uniform,
Isla was wearing the old one still that was all faded and very snug. Nothing she had on today fitted her at all. She looked scruffy no wonder Sarah dumped her on another school mum so she could get Lachlan content for the gram.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She's going to give isla issues wearing clothes too tight will make her feel bigger than she is!
Might save her some late night trips to tesco if she actually bought uniforms with growing room but then she would lose an excuse to avoid her kids

Reactions: 12
Half day today but not in tomorrow? That seems an odd way to do things. Surely its best to just have the whole year group in today and tomorrow for half days then start full time on Monday?

Reactions: 3
Buying smart new uniform and getting it all washed and ready is a part of motherhood that I enjoy. She has no excuse for sending her kids to school in faded, too small, old versions of uniform. It’s pure laziness and selfishness. I’ll be at the gates with grey hair and scruffy clothes because I’m so focused on my kids. Once they are back to school then I’ll get myself sorted out. Priorities.

Reactions: 16
Lol only Sarah would post a poem about how much you’ll miss your wee one when they start school and ignore the reality is that his school hours are less than his 50 hours a week in nursery since he was months old!

Reactions: 24
Lol only Sarah would post a poem about how much you’ll miss your wee one when they start school and ignore the reality is that his school hours are less than his 50 hours a week in nursery since he was months old!
I’m just waiting to see how many after school clubs she’s going to shoehorn him into now….

Reactions: 10
My goodness poor Isla. She must be so uncomfortable in those clothes. And she also doesn’t look thrilled about having to pose for the gram photos. The way Sarah lays bare all her own insecurities on the Internet, mainly by getting her children to perform for the gram, is really sad. And worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Isla looks a bloody mess. That cardigan looks like it was slung off in July and left in the tumble dryer until this morning and the trousers would probably better fit Lachlan. How can she clearly take zero pride in her children’s appearance? She even says how tall Isla has got on the story- it’s like she hasn’t actually looked at her for weeks and she’s only just realised she should’ve got a bigger uniform! She really is a lazy, self centred witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.