Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chezza56130

If she is going on the Disney Cruise I bloody hope it’s not an Ad or been paid for, genuine Disney vloggers aren’t getting ads for it ! Although some have been on through friends or family being cast members.

But if she is going I bet she’s fuming that she didn’t get on this week, Brummymummy was on there ! Saw her on Victoria’s (Disney in detail) insta post 🤣

Reactions: 1

Tamara

VIP Member
Just had a little look at the photo mentioned above… laughing at her editing her ankles
Theres lots of things ive learnt about Lachlan from my friends child that ive not mentioned. One being he cant take turns and apprently cant put his own shoes on.
My friend was picking up her daughter and had to go in to look for something her daughter lost and witnessed Lachlan shouting at a staff member "youre wasting my time" and chucking his shoes on the floor. The staff member was helping a younger child putting thier shoes on.

It goes to show how he must get spoken too at home.
how awful 😢

GiggleBee

VIP Member
There’s a lady on insta who makes and sells Disney bags, the quality is amazing, they are very expensive but look so worth it. Anyway she’s just come off a Disney cruise and made her own Disney dresses to wear. Her photos and details are a million times better than Sarahs!

Lachlan must be so overwhelmed and absolutely exhausted. When my children started school by the end of the first week they were asleep within minutes of lunch.

It’s going to be a big shock for him going from Nursery where he’s apparently allowed to do what he wants to school where he can’t. Our school also doesn’t allow Year R to join after school clubs (not wraparound care) for the first half a term.
I bet she had to pay for her cruise? I bit like Rosin (Disneyfind) did! Her instastories of the cruise made it look amazing too!