Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you would gush about a trip if you weren't paying for it and wanted to get more work from a brand like Disney. You can't take any of the influencers comments about this trip seriously as they haven't forked our their own money so they can't say if it is worth the money and they won't want to upset a company as huge as Disney by saying it isn't as good as expected.

That's is why the AD needs to be clear on all posts and stories. Anything they say is a biased opinion.

Reactions: 13
I’m not into Disney but from what I’ve seen of this cruise you just sail out to somewhere in the channel and then back? So it’s just Disney characters, food and entertainment on a boat for 3 days?
I could understand if it was the usual cruise round the Caribbean but this looks pretty meh unless you are really a Disney fan.

Reactions: 10
8372F5DD-43E8-4798-9196-1C35EA619391.jpeg

Brummy Mummy Babs did the 40 hour ’boat’ trip last week. This was their cruising path! No wonder they were freezing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sparkles and Stretchmarksmusy be bloody fuming. She seems to be a genuine Disney fan and just shelled out for one of these cruises along with a ton of Disney tat which must have cost a fortune. Now Sarah etc are going for free with never a mention of Disney before

As an aside, Rob in those Mickey ears rocking along out of time to the beat in the stories. No words. 🙈. He must have the absolute piss ripped out of him mercilessly at work

Reactions: 11
Sparkles and Stretchmarksmusy be bloody fuming. She seems to be a genuine Disney fan and just shelled out for one of these cruises along with a ton of Disney tat which must have cost a fortune. Now Sarah etc are going for free with never a mention of Disney before

As an aside, Rob in those Mickey ears rocking along out of time to the beat in the stories. No words. 🙈. He must have the absolute piss ripped out of him mercilessly at work
I suspect this is all done through agencies and PR and Sparkles is not a “yummy mummy” blogger and not the image the agencies and PR will be wanting. They want glossy, decent returns from swipe up and “happy, perfectly curated” families. Its all a game…

Reactions: 7

I can confirm that yes he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rob , he’s a right bleeping wet wipe.
She’s a man in drag , mickey ears or not.
good luck to them. I hope the kids have a great time in kids club whilst selfish Sarah wanks herself off for a change.
cunts!!!!!!!!!

So the kids are being pawned off on some childminders and Rob is back on a boat. How is this cruise a holiday for anyone other than Sarah? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Leaving aside briefly the absolute outrage of Sarah and other influencers selling their kids for a free ‘cruise’, I just can’t get over the cost (especially for normal actual hard working families) of one of these trips. It all looks so kitsch and tired and shite. Honestly, for that money or even half the amount it’s an absolute ripoff. I can’t see how gifting a load of lazy freeloaders who get their kids to pose for the Internet in exchange for freebies will help the brand perception - it’s all just fake tat.

Reactions: 16
What’s with this insta woman who feel the need to stick out their tongue
FEC55B0C-DA7E-40F0-8358-55787BC784D6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Leaving aside briefly the absolute outrage of Sarah and other influencers selling their kids for a free ‘cruise’, I just can’t get over the cost (especially for normal actual hard working families) of one of these trips. It all looks so kitsch and tired and shite. Honestly, for that money or even half the amount it’s an absolute ripoff. I can’t see how gifting a load of lazy freeloaders who get their kids to pose for the Internet in exchange for freebies will help the brand perception - it’s all just fake tat.
It looks like Butlins on a boat and the photo she shared of last nights meal looks like the kind of meal I'd expect from the local beefeater. Certainly not selling me a £3000+ holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we established yet whether it’s just a press/PR sailing for instahuns and journos or are there also normal paying public on board? If I’d paid for a family Disney cruise (btw NEVER going to happen) I’d be beyond peeved to find a load of freeloading Sarahs firing into their phones hashtagging every bit of kitsch tired Disney tat on display when I’d shelled out hard earned £.

The boat doesn’t look as plush as I imagined, it looks like a ferry. I feel cold just looking at the pictures as without the sun it’s a bit bleak.
And I just can’t get excited about having my picture taken across the room from a teenager dressed as a cartoon mouse.
I do understand it’s a dream for some people though. But 3k for that, not a chance.

I have been on a cruise but without the Caribbean weather and stopping at different places and trips etc it would have been tit.
A few disney quizzes and a picture I’ve drawn put up on a screen don’t float my boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was bored before and thought I would have a look on YouTube, and saw the video where she was showing Rob around for the first time at the the new house.

I cannot believe how bleeping awful she came across. 'THAT paper is coming down, of COURSE we will need new carpets. That Lego wallpaper will be down before Lachlan sees it's' Moan moan moan. So rude to film and complain about taste of the previous owners.

She is so rude isn't she. Utter dick. Really pissed me off for some reason moaning about everything in her condescending voice

Reactions: 19
Was bored before and thought I would have a look on YouTube, and saw the video where she was showing Rob around for the first time at the the new house.

I cannot believe how bleeping awful she came across. 'THAT paper is coming down, of COURSE we will need new carpets. That Lego wallpaper will be down before Lachlan sees it's' Moan moan moan. So rude to film and complain about taste of the previous owners.

She is so rude isn't she. Utter dick. Really pissed me off for some reason moaning about everything in her condescending voice
So sad that she made sure the Lego wallpaper was gone before Lachlan saw, she obviously knew he’d like it, but a Lego theme clearly didn’t fit with her Instagram aesthetic, so she decorated his room how SHE wanted it. She’s just so disconnected from her own children, she can’t even allow them to have their own interests (forcing Isla into ballet because she her to be a girly girl etc) such a poor excuse of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So sad that she made sure the Lego wallpaper was gone before Lachlan saw, she obviously knew he’d like it, but a Lego theme clearly didn’t fit with her Instagram aesthetic, so she decorated his room how SHE wanted it. She’s just so disconnected from her own children, she can’t even allow them to have their own interests (forcing Isla into ballet because she her to be a girly girl etc) such a poor excuse of a mother.
Lachlan definitely saw that lego wallpaper before it came down. He told everyone in nursery he was having a lego bedroom.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.