Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing this chatter tube thing!? Even if they don’t input loads, at least let them decorate it!? Wtf??? She doesn’t even know him well enough to know what he’d want in it anyway!
Because it wouldn't be instagramable if she actually included Lachlan in the process. The teacher won't give a stuff about how Sarah's colour-coordinated the letters and she even waits until he is in bed before making it. It's all about how things look on the outside to strangers.

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad - look how proud she is on showing off the chatter tube! Yes it looks nice but it’s not the child’s work! I d have covered it in white paper and let him go mad colouring it and sticking stickers on! Here’s hoping she at least let’s him choose the things he wants to talk about. She ll think ooh the teacher will be impressed but they know a mile off when parents have done the work! 🤣🤣

• Sad
FFS it's a summer challenge so something that should be done a few weeks ago and add things in over the last few weeks ready for school. Adding little stories of days out etc. It's a talking point for the kid to say what they did in decorating and putting inside (fab idea!) But why is she doing it at 10pm night before they go back... Is he expected to do it in a hurry in the morning? or she does it and is like "I put that in it so you say that". The teachers will know clear as day who did theirs and who didn't 😂 no support in getting him ready at all!!

Reactions: 16
these exercises are always for the teachers to learn more about home life too, not just for the child's benefit. They will be gauging exactly what sort of parents they have in their class groups, by how those sorts of things are done. This tells them EXACTLY what sort of parent Sarah is. All done by the adults, the night before and nothing done by the child. Says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
these exercises are always for the teachers to learn more about home life too, not just for the child's benefit. They will be gauging exactly what sort of parents they have in their class groups, by how those sorts of things are done. This tells them EXACTLY what sort of parent Sarah is. All done by the adults, the night before and nothing done by the child. Says it all.
Exactly. Although if he’s at his sisters school they’ll already have the measure of her…

Why does she constantly do this with her kids? I’m sure she has done something like this with Isla before she went back to school. It’s not something to scream from the rooftops about, that you do your kids school projects late at night before they go back as you’re so unprepared. What was the harm in giving him the tube yesterday and letting him decorate it himself? Wouldn’t of much preferred to of seen his masterpiece than some tit Sarah has put together. Poor kid, she sets them up to fail.

Reactions: 8
I remember when my daughter was 7 they had to do a poster and talk about an organ of the body . She made the poster herself and wrote out little sentences next to each picture - it was clearly done by a 7 year old but the info was all there. Later on I was at parents night and happened to walk past the display of their posters and was shocked at how hers looked in comparison to alot of the others. She was my first child so I went into a blind panic snd called the school the next day thinking she was really behind and so worried for her. The teacher said the posters I d seen had clearly not been done by a 7 year old and not to worry as they knew exactly when parents had done it for them! X

I can imagine the chat in the staff room about Lachlan’s perfect chatter tube 😳

Reactions: 12
So Sarah wants 3 children with the same age gaps her and her siblings have. She's like a child playing mummy (or "mama" 🤢) - it doesn't seem to have ever dawned on her that she doesn't have to model her life after her parents', or even after society expectations in general!

Reactions: 24
I remember when my daughter was 7 they had to do a poster and talk about an organ of the body . She made the poster herself and wrote out little sentences next to each picture - it was clearly done by a 7 year old but the info was all there. Later on I was at parents night and happened to walk past the display of their posters and was shocked at how hers looked in comparison to alot of the others. She was my first child so I went into a blind panic snd called the school the next day thinking she was really behind and so worried for her. The teacher said the posters I d seen had clearly not been done by a 7 year old and not to worry as they knew exactly when parents had done it for them! X

I can imagine the chat in the staff room about Lachlan’s perfect chatter tube 😳
This reminds me of going to school. I done all of my own projects and was so proud of them until I brought them into school. Everyone else’s had been done by their parents and I felt so stupid and disappointed in myself. Obviously at a young age I didn’t know their parents had done them.

My sister helps with her kids projects by cutting things out etc but certainly doesn’t do them for her kids.

I really wish teachers would address things like this though. It really affected my self esteem. Maybe I’m just sensitive?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We've all seen how heavy handed and unruly Lachlan can be. That chatter tube will be thrown across the room or used to bash things within seconds of her handing it to him. He won't have any interest as he hasn't been included in the process of making it so why should he be proud or interested in it.

Reactions: 10
Why are her kids at breakfast club if she’s working from home? It must cost them and makes no sense. Our local school breakfast club was 7:30am start. Useful for shift workers and people who are commuting to work or start work early but if you are working from home why the need? Surely breakfast at home can’t be that bad? That poor kid is going to be in breakfast club and after school stuff every night and not home til 6pm or later. That’s a long day for a little one who doesn’t NEED it if his mother is actually at home and able to deal with him. I can’t believe she wants another baby when she clearly can’t stand the two kids she had or to be with them.

Reactions: 18
She’s sat in her own bleeping house so why not just change the leather look trousers for something more suitable/weather appropriate?! Why put on leather look trousers purely for the school run anyway?! SHES SO STRANGE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Frankie Bridge posted a photo of her sons on their first day of school and one of her boys has a black eye from falling off his scooter. She hasn't felt the need to photoshop his face.

Reactions: 9
Why are her kids at breakfast club if she’s working from home? It must cost them and makes no sense. Our local school breakfast club was 7:30am start. Useful for shift workers and people who are commuting to work or start work early but if you are working from home why the need? Surely breakfast at home can’t be that bad? That poor kid is going to be in breakfast club and after school stuff every night and not home til 6pm or later. That’s a long day for a little one who doesn’t NEED it if his mother is actually at home and able to deal with him. I can’t believe she wants another baby when she clearly can’t stand the two kids she had or to be with them.
Working from home, the same house that is a 10 minute walk from the school! Yet still drives the lazy cow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Do the kids ever walk to school? I guess not. Sarah gets her exercise time and joe wicks meals. Isla and Lachlan get no vitamin d, no exercise, processed junk food all week on her watch. Terrible.
I think everyone has the measure of this selfish twit. No amount of exercise and self care can change her bad attitude and disregard for her kids.

The fact she made that chattertube and not Lachlan 😂 dumb bleep. I bet everyone just laughs her stupidity at school. Oh look there she is Instagram slummy mummy who turns it on for the camera 👀

Reactions: 13
Do the kids ever walk to school? I guess not. Sarah gets her exercise time and joe wicks meals. Isla and Lachlan get no vitamin d, no exercise, processed junk food all week on her watch. Terrible.
I think everyone has the measure of this selfish twit. No amount of exercise and self care can change her bad attitude and disregard for her kids.
It's the same with the kids' clothes and hair. Poor things look a right state while mama has all the time and money in the world to get fake eyelashes, hair extensions, tattoo removal, all the lounge wear.

Reactions: 8
It is very odd that she is trying to recreate her childhood for her own family. Not just the number of kids and age gaps but the living in the middle east before returning 'home' to Scotland.

I wonder what happened in her adolescent / early adulthood which makes her retreat to the comfort of her childhood memories all the time.

Reactions: 20
It is very odd that she is trying to recreate her childhood for her own family. Not just the number of kids and age gaps but the living in the middle east before returning 'home' to Scotland.

I wonder what happened in her adolescent / early adulthood which makes her retreat to the comfort of her childhood memories all the time.
So surely she would be hoping for another boy?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.