Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lachlan definitely saw that lego wallpaper before it came down. He told everyone in nursery he was having a lego bedroom.

That's just awful, poor little guy. She really doesn't care about what her kids want, it's all her way and what she wants. She stifling those poor kids. I really can't see them having a good relationship with her when they're older, all they will remember is having her phone constantly in their faces, Lachlan being ignored, and having things they didnt want to do forced on them, because its what 'Mama' wanted and it made her look good on SM

Reactions: 11
She really isn’t selling this “cruise” (can’t really call it a cruise when it’s not cruising anywhere surely?) Anyway, looks dull, drab, old fashioned. Not magical in any way

Reactions: 12
Surprise surprise Selfish Sarah is spending money on herself.....AGAIN! Paid extra for the adults only brunch.....place looks empty I wonder why!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is she having a laugh with that comment?!
She is an utter selfish self centered witch! A Disney cruise is supposed to involve your children. It’s all about her. What an utter tit Mother she is.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but as if Sarah knows ANYTHING about “good food” - she hasn’t got a clue about good food!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG the Disney cruise footage is woeful. If those are the highlights what has she cut out?

It must be completely freezing otherwise we would have seen the compulsory bikini photo shoot!

Reactions: 10
I’m so shocked at the prices being quoted looking at the drab decor, the carpets look awful. I could just stick on Disney plus in my living room and have a more authentic experience 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think I would ditch my kids to drink fizzy wine and eat a waffle shaped like Mickey Mouse with the scintillating company of sinbad.

She is not changing my mind about this glorified ferry trip.
All in one room that looks like a cross between the Disney Store and a Premier Inn.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think I would ditch my kids to drink fizzy wine and eat a waffle shaped like Mickey Mouse with the scintillating company of sinbad.

All in one room that looks like a cross between the Disney Store and a Premier Inn.
You need to look into Royal Caribbean. This disney ship looks like a glorified P&O ferry that goes to France!

Reactions: 7
That food doesn’t look incredible! It looks incredibly bad. Cornish pasty in gravy anyone?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She had lunch out with Sinbad the Friday before they went to Scotland.... Sorry I mean home because she returned the least favourite child back to nursery after the new school playdate to do it, then she had the night away with Sinbad and meal with friends in Scotland and she seriously believes people will think that the brunch is well deserved adult time and rare time away from her children. She is an absolute joke and crap parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

The restaurant was empty as well. They were the only two selfish self centered crap parents there. Disney is an experience to give your kids joy and to see their faces. But Selfish Sarah prefers to drink fizzy wine and clunk her glass for Instagram with her husband who has no back bone to tell her to wise up. It’s all about her all the time. She will never get this time back with her kids. When they are teenagers they won’t want to be seen with her.

Reactions: 11
The restaurant was empty as well. They were the only two selfish self centered crap parents there. Disney is an experience to give your kids joy and to see their faces. But Selfish Sarah prefers to drink fizzy wine and clunk her glass for Instagram with her husband who has no back bone to tell her to wise up. It’s all about her all the time. She will never get this time back with her kids. When they are teenagers they won’t want to be seen with her.
It would be unusual for them to eat with the children. And how exciting the kids club sounded, colouring in and marching 🙄

“it’s just so magical I almost cried again”
At the waiters carrying lanterns?! Ok then.

And she doesn’t have a sweet tooth AT ALL. Please everyone just remember that, she’s told us often enough while eating sweet things and really enjoying them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.