Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm interested in how much she would have roughly been paid for advertising primark.. Isla was not enjoying that at all it doesn't come naturally to her or Sarah either. Either way Isla earned that ad money..
Any chance of it being used for a nice day out chosen by the kids or will they be taken to a garden centre again

Reactions: 14
I'm interested in how much she would have roughly been paid for advertising primark.. Isla was not enjoying that at all it doesn't come naturally to her or Sarah either. Either way Isla earned that ad money..
Any chance of it being used for a nice day out chosen by the kids or will they be taken to a garden centre again
Probably about £250-500. Most of these big accounts command quite hefty fees. I know someone local to me, who does paid social media work. She charges £250 for 5 stories. £500 for a stand alone post and up to 1k if it’s multiple posts or ongoing. She doesn’t share about her kids though, mostly home stuff and skincare and lifestyle. Her kids don’t feature at all. She did a series of posts about what she earns and how it works. She’s very honest and does disclose properly too. Her work is better than Sarah’s though and she works with some big and nice brands.

Reactions: 7
I am not at all surprised she is suffering with anxiety. Must be hard trying to live this pretense of Mama life, sharing do much of her pretend happy life, always trying to keep up the latest trend. Sometimes I wonder if she is more influenced than influencer. She seems to really buy into this fake world of Instagram.
I don’t even follow her, I just came to this thread after she was mentioned on Mrs Meldrum’s thread, but even I can pick up the anxiety coming though! Those poor kids must live on their nerves too - it’s like she can’t sit down or relax or just…let go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Laughing at the barbers shoes, when she wears sandals Herman Munster would think were too clumpy 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Laughing at the barbers shoes, when she wears sandals Herman Munster would think were too clumpy 🙄
Mocking the barber on her Instagram account like that has really pissed me off. He didn't ask for her to take a photo of him to publicly shame him with her 44k followers. What a witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I thought that was really mean too?
Particularly when she had just said she turned up when they were closing and he still accommodated them?

Reactions: 14
She’s got a real mean streak, that was so rude about the barber but she also has to get digs in about R, always a comment about what he’s ordered or wearing.
I think when the ditsy trying so hard mask slips we see the real Sarah.

Reactions: 13
Wow, her latest story about the barber has made me so angry!!! How horrible to mock him like that!! Especially Lachlan saying to the barber about him having no hair - that’s SO rude! It’s often quite a sensitive thing for men who have lost hair and people think it’s ok to let their kids say things like that?! If my child did that I’d be apologising and telling my child that it’s unkind to say things like that - not laughing about it on social media… “he had to put up with Lachlan saying….” Actually, Sarah, no he didn’t have to put up with it. If you’d stepped in and actually done some parenting, no one would have had to ‘put up’ with that rudeness!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she taking them for haircuts at 5pm anyway? She can get her own done in her lunch break but is now clearly so busy she has to do it at the end of the day. The end of the day where the kids should be winding down, having their tea, stories and spending quality time at home. But no, she's dragged them off into town. She really is insufferable.

Reactions: 18
Oh lord her latest story. ITS COME ROUND SO FAST SARAH BECAUSE LACHLAN HAS SPENT HIS ENTIRE TIME IN 7AM-6PM NURSERY. YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE TO SEE HIM GROW UP

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So glad she didn't forget to film her own face, add music and post to Instagram on Lachlan's first day at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she taking them for haircuts at 5pm anyway? She can get her own done in her lunch break but is now clearly so busy she has to do it at the end of the day. The end of the day where the kids should be winding down, having their tea, stories and spending quality time at home. But no, she's dragged them off into town. She really is insufferable.
I totally thought this as well! Like - it’s your kids first day at school ever so when better to take them literally at closing time the night before?! Something not right with her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Islas new uniform is far too small again. You can see the trousers tight and straining over her pelvis. Seriously woman buy the kid some stuff that fits!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Nice to see Sarah editing Isla’s face! Saw her on the school run she’s got a big graze all down her nose and on her cheek….

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So looks like Isla has on last years doc marten shoes and not the kindly gifted primark shoes…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.