Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely bleeping off her trolley. It’s not funny, it’s disgusting and shows why you take your shoes off when you get home 🤢
Exactly.......who the hell would imply its funny...... Who ever gets any joy out of standing in poop.... Hence why I check my garden numerous times a day!

Reactions: 6
I was too late to post this but I predicted yesterday that this week would see a manic return to the body coach regime, work out selfies & photos of food repeated ad nauseum
Could write the book on them all.

Reactions: 16
So they were all in the car and she didn’t realise till she got home that she’d trod in poo? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I am dying for poor Isla on the school uniform reel… she looks so uncomfortable it’s unpleasant to watch. Poor child has clearly been coerced into acting out all these little scenes for Sarah to get her extra pay check to pay for her hair extensions, facials, nails, eye lashes, excessive amounts of loungewear etc.
I know how long these reels take to make, and you can tell by Isla’s face how hard she’s concentrating to get it right for mama.
It’s one thing taking a photo of your kids next to a product, but this is literally making Isla work like a child actor would… except child actors have unions and regulations protecting them. I sincerely hope she is putting money away that these children make her to pay for their therapy/further education/house deposits.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I am dying for poor Isla on the school uniform reel… she looks so uncomfortable it’s unpleasant to watch. Poor child has clearly been coerced into acting out all these little scenes for Sarah to get her extra pay check to pay for her hair extensions, facials, nails, eye lashes, excessive amounts of loungewear etc.
I know how long these reels take to make, and you can tell by Isla’s face how hard she’s concentrating to get it right for mama.
It’s one thing taking a photo of your kids next to a product, but this is literally making Isla work like a child actor would… except child actors have unions and regulations protecting them. I sincerely hope she is putting money away that these children make her to pay for their therapy/further education/house deposits.
Wow so staged and awkward.

Reactions: 12
The poo thing is just disgusting. Not funny at all. Also, why were they laughing at Rob standing in dog tit to start with? There’s a real mean girls streak in this women

I think I clocked the hideous flares that Isla had on a few weeks ago in stories and should have been marked ad then

The reel - unspeakable. Isla nearly gets hit in the face with a rucksack at one point.

The poo thing is just disgusting. Not funny at all. Also, why were they laughing at Rob standing in dog tit to start with? There’s a real mean girls streak in this women

I think I clocked the hideous flares that Isla had on a few weeks ago in stories and should have been marked ad then

The reel - unspeakable. Isla nearly gets hit in the face with a rucksack at one point.
The flares look about an inch too short for her. Sarah needs to stop farting around with her nail and lash appointment and go buy her kids some decent bloody clothes that actually fit!

Reactions: 17
Funny she got shoes from primark but still went out and got clarks ones 🙄

Reactions: 13
I see isla has the same skills as Sarah for acting and making reels… absolute cringe fest

• Haha
Just watched the reel. I hope Sarah and Rob put a proportion to her savings account.

I have a friend who is an interior designer, she started to document her house renovation a few years ago. When she had some collaborations and Paid work to advertise bits for the playroom/children’s bedrooms what they were paid has been put aside for the children’s future.

Their thinking was that they’d have paid to do the work or purchase the items anyway so wanted to make a sensible decision. Also, these folk sort of fell into this rather than wishing to be a influence account from the get go.

Also, didn’t she say she went to Clark’s or somewhere for school shoes the other day when she was in Scotland?

Reactions: 9
Just watched the reel. I hope Sarah and Rob put a proportion to her savings account.

I have a friend who is an interior designer, she started to document her house renovation a few years ago. When she had some collaborations and Paid work to advertise bits for the playroom/children’s bedrooms what they were paid has been put aside for the children’s future.

Their thinking was that they’d have paid to do the work or purchase the items anyway so wanted to make a sensible decision. Also, these folk sort of fell into this rather than wishing to be a influence account from the get go.

Also, didn’t she say she went to Clark’s or somewhere for school shoes the other day when she was in Scotland?
Instagram and child Labour laws are a whole minefield. If a child is employed to model/act/advertise outside of Instagram there are rules around how long they can work, safeguarding, finances and time away from school. My son did some modelling for a company ages ago and we had to sign a whole contract, he wasn’t allowed to work more than x hours, money went into his savings account, etc. Usually fees are paid to an account for them and not just to the parents. I highly doubt that most parents who use their kids for paid work on Instagram actually put the money aside for their kids. It’s mad, and it’s going to come apart at some point.

Reactions: 13
Shilling out the kids so she can get hair extensions and her eyelashes done. The child is clearly doing it to please her mother as let’s face it she’s no Grace Kelly in the acting department. I sincerely hope that every advertisement they do the money gets put away and not pissed up the wall beige walls ….

Reactions: 9
Poor Isla. The concentration on her face so she doesn’t piss mama off by getting it wrong makes her look like she’s not having fun in the slightest! Totally awkward for her. Sara I’m sorry but your kids are not instagrammable. And frankly neither are you. Haha and lol to that, bless you 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sharing Jess Avey's post with the words 'My Jessy' when Jess has completed outgrown and detached herself from Sarah. Think you'll find she is Lucie's Jessy now. Sarah is such a cling on.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.