Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
School is alot different to nursery, his little brain is going to be given so much info during the day and hes gonna be knackered with breakfast and afterschool club!!

Reactions: 10
Can just imagine the other influencers when they get the message from Sarah asking if they are going to such and such event. Sarah all excited. Camera at the ready for a selfie, tagging them saying how amazing they are whilst they try to avoid her like the plauge. Secretly hoping they aren't the mug she decides to cling on to.

I can’t abide the poor me, struggling being a working mama act. Complaining about not having enough annual leave to cover holidays but enough for some Instagram event. How busy she is but still finds time to get the nails done whilst her kids are shoved in wrap around care.

Can she honestly look at herself in the mirror and say she is present for Isla and Lachlan?When they are older they won't be saying my mum worked so hard to get me piano and karate lessons. They will say my mum spent our entire childhoods filming and recording us on her phone for others to see but didn't spend any actual time getting to know us.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can just imagine the other influencers when they get the message from Sarah asking if they are going to such and such event. Sarah all excited. Camera at the ready for a selfie, tagging them saying how amazing they are whilst they try to avoid her like the plauge. Secretly hoping they aren't the mug she decides to cling on to.

I can’t abide the poor me, struggling being a working mama act. Complaining about not having enough annual leave to cover holidays but enough for some Instagram event. How busy she is but still finds time to get the nails done whilst her kids are shoved in wrap around care.

Can she honestly look at herself in the mirror and say she is present for Isla and Lachlan?When they are older they won't be saying my mum worked so hard to get me piano and karate lessons. They will say my mum spent our entire childhoods filming and recording us on her phone for others to see but didn't spend any actual time getting to know us.
I think it’ll all come back to bite her in their teenage years. She won’t know them and won’t be able to relate to them. They won’t have those early stable years to ground them. I predict a lot of angst in that house in the future (that’s IF Sarah and Rob stay together). I envisage L leaving home as soon as he can.

Reactions: 8
💯 - people make their own choices on parenting/childcare and it’s their business. But with Sarah “this mama life” is for commercial gain. I have more time for the influencers who spend genuine time with their children around making money out of them! What was Sarah’s USP around still working outside of advertising/selling on Instagram has all unravelled and followers can see how little ‘usual’ parent stuff she does cf. the time she spends on her own appearance/interests/illogical faffing. A baby will give her some more income and a bounce in the Instagram engagement, but when they turn 6 months and start full time nursery it’s the beginning of the end for the 🤑

Reactions: 4
That before and after of the living room. 😂

As much as I dislike wallpaper (sorry if that offends - it's just my personal taste), I much preferred the before shot of the living room! It looked homely and inviting. Now it looks like a waiting room in some bureaucratic institution stuck in the 70s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lucie commented on her latest post and Sarahs reply was "youll have to come and see soon!" shes so needy and desperate its embarassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another disney AD. Why are they using her to promote them? Shes so not disney.

Reactions: 9
Why would they invite a grown woman with kids of school age to an event about Winnie the pooh? Odd. She must have stood out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 7
There’s a lady on insta who makes and sells Disney bags, the quality is amazing, they are very expensive but look so worth it. Anyway she’s just come off a Disney cruise and made her own Disney dresses to wear. Her photos and details are a million times better than Sarahs!

Lachlan must be so overwhelmed and absolutely exhausted. When my children started school by the end of the first week they were asleep within minutes of lunch.

It’s going to be a big shock for him going from Nursery where he’s apparently allowed to do what he wants to school where he can’t. Our school also doesn’t allow Year R to join after school clubs (not wraparound care) for the first half a term.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know that I agree with the infants/primary / reception kids not doing after school things . Ours was in nursery 3 days full time for 4 years and had swimming/football/ other things as he got bigger . Now in school it’s the same . Doesn’t run out of steam either! Just depends on the kid! I do agree that for this week boy it’ll be a huge change as he doesn’t seen disciplined .

Reactions: 1
There’s a lady on insta who makes and sells Disney bags, the quality is amazing, they are very expensive but look so worth it. Anyway she’s just come off a Disney cruise and made her own Disney dresses to wear. Her photos and details are a million times better than Sarahs!

Lachlan must be so overwhelmed and absolutely exhausted. When my children started school by the end of the first week they were asleep within minutes of lunch.

It’s going to be a big shock for him going from Nursery where he’s apparently allowed to do what he wants to school where he can’t. Our school also doesn’t allow Year R to join after school clubs (not wraparound care) for the first half a term.
I bet she had to pay for her cruise? I bit like Rosin (Disneyfind) did! Her instastories of the cruise made it look amazing too!

No surprise she finds dropping the kids off at school less stressful than picking them up. Must be hard for her knowing she has to spend an hour or two with them before sending them off to a club or putting them to bed.

Threat title 18 This muma life - No annual leave to spend with her kids but off to the woods for influencer gigs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Meant to be on London today but couldn’t sort pickups. Given that the kids are in late clubs, is Captain Birdseye not able to do any childcare related activity?
(I realise she had a whole day of influencing yesterday so have no sympathy really)

Reactions: 8
Meant to be on London today but couldn’t sort pickups. Given that the kids are in late clubs, is Captain Birdseye not able to do any childcare related activity?
(I realise she had a whole day of influencing yesterday so have no sympathy really)
I suspect she gets little sympathy from the other school mums who won’t put their hands to to help with pick ups. When mine were at school if a mum needed help for a pick up it was always easy to arrange and always on the basis that it was reciprocated so if I got stuck at work and needed someone to grab my kids and have them for tea one evening I would then make sure I had their kids over as well. Sarah won’t want to do that. She can’t stand her own kids much less anyone else’s… 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She even adds the heartbreak emoji because she can't go to London. She seems to forget that if it wasn't for those pesky kids she wouldn't have these influencer events to go to. She wants to be a mummy flogger but without the responsibility of actually mothering them.

has Rob away? Surely he could collect the children or they play with a school friend.
We are a military family and I couldn’t get by without friends helping me out. We always help each other out.

Reactions: 3
has Rob away? Surely he could collect the children or they play with a school friend.
We are a military family and I couldn’t get by without friends helping me out. We always help each other out.
This is why, as a military family you stick together so you have each other to lean on. But she was too good for the quarters housing, too good to be friends with the other wives. So she’s out on her own with no help. I have so many mums who would help me out as I would them and I’d be lost without them. Says a lot that she doesn’t

Reactions: 13
Where is "le capital"? Do you mean London Sarah? Is le capital how you say "london" in Dutch? 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do not know one single parent that uses breakfast clubs for their young children so they can start their day at home of ‘life admin’!

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.