Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day with out the kids. Im sure her mum could have taken her brother for his 2nd jab so Sarah could spend time with her kids.

Reactions: 11
She’s the most selfish witch of a mother. All this harping on about going home - purely so she can dump the inconveniences at every opportunity. Does she ever use her annual leave to do something fun with them??!! I just don’t get it. I work full time and just can’t justify taking my holiday to spend so much time away from the kids?!

Reactions: 15
Do we think she will be visiting her pal Meldrum for another awkward ironing session 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did I read that story right? “Just popped in to see the beans and now going out for dinner with friends”. They’re your children Sarah, not an elderly relative you pop in to see to have a cup of tea with!

Reactions: 21
And planning a girlie break in London (did she mention how she used to live there and misses it so much) with the Scottish friends she has never mentioned before. Seems like Sarah has finally got the message that the Instahuns are not here true friends.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 703909Are these for poor Isla? They look painful. She really has terrible taste🤣
I know Isla is more into sports and wouldn’t necessarily want typical girlie sandals but these look so clumpy and ugly.
My eyes! My eyes!

No offence if anyone likes them but they’re the most horrific footwear I have ever seen! When I was a kid (in Aberdeen) there was a man who sold newspapers outside Frasers and he had a built up shoe…to my (traumatised) eyes, they look like the summer version of that…

15483059-73CD-4D8D-8D74-98DBEE0CDF73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My eyes! My eyes!

No offence if anyone likes them but they’re the most horrific footwear I have ever seen! When I was a kid (in Aberdeen) there was a man who sold newspapers outside Frasers and he had a built up shoe…to my (traumatised) eyes, they look like the summer version of that…

View attachment 711078
The newspaper mannies always had one built up shoe 👞🤣 just had a flashback there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day with out the kids. Im sure her mum could have taken her brother for his 2nd jab so Sarah could spend time with her kids.
She does whatever she can get away from them doesn’t she?!

And now at that traditional Scottish place everyone visits when they’re in Aberdeen, Costco. Obviously without children, again. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So much to unpack….

Firstly she is SOME bleep for ONE bleep.
The most sadistic, selfish fucker I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching. Those poor children.
Robs family must bleeping despise her. It says a lot that NOBODY not one ☝ family or friend has visited their new house. They dislike her. Her own family can’t even be fucked with it.

She’s nasty.
I hate how she uses and abuses those kids for her own financial gain. But yet they don’t see the benefit of it. The money isn’t used on nice clothes, they always look scruffy, clothes always always too small. The money isn’t used for family holidays or weekends away. Influencer photo shoots don’t count Sarah. No Days out to child friendly things. No, no, the best these kids get is half hour at the park or the beach and a Costa. It’s not normal. There weekends aren’t revolved around the kids. It’s always jobs that Sarah and rob wanna do or where they want to eat or where Sarah wants to go.

Driving through the night kids sleeping bolt upright. Who would actually do that. Then literally drops them off and off she trots doing things for HER again. Sarah this is your kids ‘holiday’ aswell why not actually take them out. They just have to be at grannie and grandads all day. Literally gone all that way to do the same things they do at home. Garden and tv. They are just inconvenient to her. She spends zero time with them during the ‘working’ week even though she’s part time, takes them away and still she’s doing eveything she can not to see them. RED FLAGS everywhere.

Taken bare minimum annual leave as usual.
Saves it all for her Sarah days. Not for the kids. I don’t know any parent like this , I really don’t.

I can honestly say there isn’t another influencer as bad. Even meldrum actually looks after her own kids sometimes and does things with them constantly. Isla and Lachlan are passed from pillar to post of childcare options.

The asos bag at the hotel. Oh dear. Why do you care. It’s not for that floppy fishes benefit is it. It’s literally for a photo for the gram. Could ye be arsed.
They’ve got about as much chemistry as a pair of toothpicks. Wooden bleeping cunts.

Her Volvic ad 😂 candlesticks why? Not even lit? The point of them then? The limes? Why? Empty bagels…why? She just needs to tattoo a question mark on her 5 head to be honest she’s a walking talking ???? I just can’t.

Over and bleeping out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So much to unpack….

Firstly she is SOME bleep for ONE bleep.
The most sadistic, selfish fucker I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching. Those poor children.
Robs family must bleeping despise her. It says a lot that NOBODY not one ☝ family or friend has visited their new house. They dislike her. Her own family can’t even be fucked with it.

She’s nasty.
I hate how she uses and abuses those kids for her own financial gain. But yet they don’t see the benefit of it. The money isn’t used on nice clothes, they always look scruffy, clothes always always too small. The money isn’t used for family holidays or weekends away. Influencer photo shoots don’t count Sarah. No Days out to child friendly things. No, no, the best these kids get is half hour at the park or the beach and a Costa. It’s not normal. There weekends aren’t revolved around the kids. It’s always jobs that Sarah and rob wanna do or where they want to eat or where Sarah wants to go.

Driving through the night kids sleeping bolt upright. Who would actually do that. Then literally drops them off and off she trots doing things for HER again. Sarah this is your kids ‘holiday’ aswell why not actually take them out. They just have to be at grannie and grandads all day. Literally gone all that way to do the same things they do at home. Garden and tv. They are just inconvenient to her. She spends zero time with them during the ‘working’ week even though she’s part time, takes them away and still she’s doing eveything she can not to see them. RED FLAGS everywhere.

Taken bare minimum annual leave as usual.
Saves it all for her Sarah days. Not for the kids. I don’t know any parent like this , I really don’t.

I can honestly say there isn’t another influencer as bad. Even meldrum actually looks after her own kids sometimes and does things with them constantly. Isla and Lachlan are passed from pillar to post of childcare options.

The asos bag at the hotel. Oh dear. Why do you care. It’s not for that floppy fishes benefit is it. It’s literally for a photo for the gram. Could ye be arsed.
They’ve got about as much chemistry as a pair of toothpicks. Wooden bleeping cunts.

Her Volvic ad 😂 candlesticks why? Not even lit? The point of them then? The limes? Why? Empty bagels…why? She just needs to tattoo a question mark on her 5 head to be honest she’s a walking talking ???? I just can’t.

Over and bleeping out.
This... 💯 👏 They're a pair of vile, selfish fuckwits. And she wants another baby...😔

Reactions: 10

And now at that traditional Scottish place everyone visits when they’re in Aberdeen, Costco. Obviously without children, again. 🙄
And buying that well known Scottish delicacy Chicken Pakora 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Making a point of saying something fun is coming for the kids. 100% it’s an ad.

Reactions: 14

So traditionally and exclusively Scottish she has one 30 min drive from her house..

• Haha
I know we've all commented on the fact she calls Aberdeen home, that in itself is so peculiar to me and most on here.

But she calls her actual home, where their house, work and children's friends and school are "down south".

It's just so strange! Can just imagine someone referring to her house as home and her having a manic tantrum about how Aberdeen is home. She really needs to grow the duck up, acknowledge the place she set up home and stop pining after her bloody parents and brothers!

Reactions: 16
Thanks for showing us a concrete car park and your brother doing walking! Riveting Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is ugly with an odd body shape.

Has no maternal instinct or feelings towards her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.