Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So theyre both there with Isla and Im assuming L is back in nursery.

Surely L could of gone with them (hoping he has) or one of them could have taken him out and done something with him while the other stayed with Isla. Its only the end of a, summer club, not her graduation!

Reactions: 12
Obsessed with the flares but couldn't pair them with anything that goes....spends so much on her own appearance but shoves anything on those kids! One of my biggest pet hates!

Reactions: 8
“Shooting a brand job” ooh la la 🤣 life as a high flying digital creator!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously been sent school uniform to promote. Pisses me off when I know there are families who struggle to afford kitting their kids out. I’m much more likely to support a brand that donates say ten sets of school uniforms to each school in an area for families who might need help than I am seeing Sarah’s dreadful filtered, not declared properly “ads” for a brand!

Reactions: 19
When the kids are not in childcare they are earning the money to pay for that childcare with the ad work.

On the bright side at least Isla might get a uniform that is practical and fits unlike Sarah’s late night before the schools go back supermarket sweep.

Reactions: 12
When the kids are not in childcare they are earning the money to pay for that childcare with the ad work.

On the bright side at least Isla might get a uniform that is practical and fits unlike Sarah’s late night before the schools go back supermarket sweep.
Like last year Isla was advertising Very school uniform and in the same uniform she was also advertising Kellogg’s breakfast cereal. But when she started school 4 days later she was wearing completely different uniform and shoes. Obviously the overpriced catalog uniform not good enough for actually going to school.
438436A2-D406-41E9-9AD5-BD0BBEEFEA3F.jpeg
096F2F5A-2A2B-4F2F-9920-8833A2727015.jpeg
D7CF99AE-8188-4D9D-889B-F5BC9F8E8167.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Ha, working with Primark is definitely one I would try to hide. She’s welcome to that.
And those flares are awful, poor Isla.

Reactions: 4
Another awful ad, looked like they were only there for 5 minutes. Can’t wait to see her horse riding 😆

Reactions: 5
I'm not much of a Lara Jarvis fan either but the contrast between ADs on Lara and Sarah's stories is huge. Lara at least attempts to make it professional and informative. You get the impression that Lara actually enjoys spending time with her sons, isn't just doing it for an AD or insta content.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad Sarah shared that she was having a ribena juice box before her horse riding …. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why aren’t there any veg offered for lunch. There isn’t even one portion of fruit there! Are we to believe there are crudités just off camera?

Reactions: 6
I really hope we get videos of her horse riding 😂
When I’ve had riding lessons they’ve been super strict about phones and not having them because it’s a distraction if you are riding and can also startle the horse if the phone goes off. So if she was actually riding they may have told her to put her phone away. There will be much moaning about her sore legs and bum tomorrow though, I’m sure…

She wouldn't go horse riding if it meant she couldn't get her phone out. If it is not worth Instagraming it is not worth doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.