Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaCasualty

********************************RECAP*******************************

Sarah Akwisombe, an Instagrammer known for her No Bull Business School with a very engaged female following and what seemed like a decent online business with some history in music and interior design, started selling group coaching and individual coaching with herself marketed as way to empower women to develop their business ideas and existing businesses. She seemed to have quite a success with it given this coincided with lockdown and fear of economic downturn felt by many in Sarah's mainly female audience. She was also on the way to publishing a book called The Money is Coming based on her money manifesting method and business tips. All this success seemed quite inspiring for some especially as Sarah seemed to have been doing very well with it all. In June she introduced her mentor, Llewelyn 'Llewy D' Davies also known as tttofficialuk and by her own account he was the man pushing her to all this success through his amazing mentoring, having been a 7 figure earning man himself. She said that he has not appealed to her initially as she thought he was brash and loud about his success and naff but then decided to stop judging him and when she finally put those judgements aside she met him and liked him. Having introduced him as a successful coach and given him credibility as someone she approved of, she started selling group coaching with him, with up to 250 participants at the time called Smashing It. It was all heavily documented on social media and also aggressively marketed as one in a million chance to be coached and empowered to make money. Once one course was set up and sold and stories of apparently happy customers were shared constantly through Sarah's account, aggressive selling begun for follow up courses with Sarah and Llewy. Again, those courses were marketed as long-term propositions with ongoing support for 6-12 months to help people launch successful businesses. Sarah's book was published in August to apparently great acclaim and became a Sunday Times Bestseller. Other offshots of the group coaching were hosted by Sarah and Llewy such as exclusive events with a subset of the SI group in hotels. All the while, Sarah was doing a countdown to a million often talking about how much she was making - hundreds of thousands of pounds apparently, never stopping and posting pictures of daily workouts as motivation. This was a departutee from her usual manifesting method which is much more gentle. Designer shoe and bags were showcased as signs of success as well as a garden office being custom built for Sarah to run her business from. Sarah also told customers not to get in touch as she was getting a lot of standard logistics DMs from customers and said she was building her business quickly so people had to wait.

Mid September Sarah hit the million, announcing this with her mentor Llewy by her side. Weird vibes were felt as Sarah did not seem pleased at all with the achievement she apparently worked on so hard to get and there was no outward celebration of it.

Few days after, Sarah posted some cryptic stories saying that she needed to take a break having been going at an unsustainable speed for the last few months. She also did a tearful Live video where she explained that she lost her way but could not explain any details but acknowledged that she ignored her gut instinct and that she has not been delivering her usual value with work she recently sold but was at pains to point out that she was a willing participant in whatever she has done to date. She also said in her stories that she made a million ands lost it clarifying that it meant that she made it but she then had to refund the courses that were cancelled so her million therefore was not a million anymore. She also called out Tattle and told us to fuck ourselves or words to that effect.

In the meantime Tattle crew has done some digging on LLewelyn Davies and it turns out that despite him apparently living millionaire lifestyle as a successful business coach with a blonde wife in a Tudor mansion, his companies listed have minuscule turnover and that the mansion is rented and there is no evidence of his 1.7 mil of earmings Sarah gave in his CV.. Also that Sarah and Llewy have a company together the've set up in September called No Exit. It also seems that he is what is now termed a Contrepeneur using NLP techniques to sell coaching aggressivelywithout much substance and that him and his brother (also a coach) have been buying followers on Instagram in 20-30K while apparently coaching others how to grow successful online business.

From then onwards, disgruntled SI customers were waiting for refunds from the cancelled courses who have also reflected on the value they got from the courses as well as group coaching she sold prior to Lewy getting involved. When they read Tattle they've realised that the millionaire coach muscle man was anything but that and some decided they wanted to have refunds for the whole SI given they were misled into trusting a conman. Customers also gave accounts of poor customer service, radio silence from Sarah for days and learning about a potential fallout between Sarah and Llewy from them unfollowing each other. Accounts of bullying and silencing criticism by Sarah's acolytes in Facebook groups set up to support SI were given pushing customers to find support on Tattle given that Sarah signposted it a number of times. Interestingly, some people from group coaching sessions Sarah sold pre-Llewy gave accounts of those being rushed and ill prepared.

Many customers stated that FOMO was a major factor in them buying courses as the marketing tactics made them sound like the only place to be with limited number of places - even those who did not buy in the end admitted to having been very tempted. Whatever it was Sarah and Llewy were doing was working. Upselling was rife where people from one course were immediately marketed to to buy to another.

Sarah finally spoke to her customers via the SI Facebook group being surprised at the reactions of her customers and requests for full refunds, saying that she thought she delivered value and that she thought that her customers 'had her back'. Also said she needed to focus on saving familyt and business which was odd in finacial terms as for the last few months she kept sharing revenues that were going into 6 figures. Customers on Tattle told stories of waiting for refunds, wanting to have direct contact with her or at least have confirmation of what happened given the coaching made them open themselves vulnerably with their personal lives.

There was also some serious human cost to Sarah and Llewy's shabby tactics as some women on the course were given advice to cut dead wood and left relationships or alienated those close to them who tried to question what they were involved in which is a standard MLM tactic and were left in a lurch after course that was meant to last 12 months ending abruptly with no explanation. Others were simply upset by having been taken in and led to this by someone they trusted and could relate to ie. Sarah, as many put aside their reasonable doubts about Llewy thanks to her recommending him personally. No explanation was given by Sarah however what seemed like series of passive agressive posts were made by both sarah and llewy. Sarah was making fun of people buying fake followers on her No Bull account which was clearly aimed at Llewy and his actions and Llewy was dismissing accounts with pretty pictures and positing some 'you okay hun' style stuff about disloyal people and his 'circle of trust'. All of this was being watched by customers some dismayed at the handling of it that way ands lack of proper communication re refunds.

Llewy D did a ranty sweary igtv on his own Instagram complaining about online trolls (Tattle being onto him) where he displayed intimidating levels of aggression leaving some to ponder how it must have been for the women, Sarah included to be coached by a man like that. It was also evident that he was selling more courses on the fly, contacting the people in the Facebook group for 1-2-1 coaching without having any infrastructure to deliver, given the SI experience people had.

Until today the story was mostly contained on Tattle with a curious ring of silence around it on Instagram but as of yesterday a number of women from SI course started coming out speaking about Llewy D and a horrendous experience they had with him as 1-2-1 coach branding him a misogynistic bully but saying that it had nothing to do with Sarah. Hair raising account was given of Llewy talking about other clients and their financial situations and private lives as well as being agressive and intimidating.

Sarah promised to refund people who requested SI refunds. Some received those, some are still waiting and want this Tattle thread to continue to hold Sarah to account as all the sales seemed to have gone through her shop front.

Llewy D has food poisoning apparently which seemed to have coincided with stories about him breaking from women who felt defrauded by him. His brother Rhys is advertising for an event in a hotel promising yet another millionaire making event this weekend

This story is still developing.

Have I missed anything? ;-)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What she definitely hasn't considered.. is how many potential future buyers are watching this... tattle is 99% lurkers!
I almost bought at the last round, I am so so so glad I didn't. I have friends that almost did too... but we thought it was weird LD had so few interactions so we held back. Seemed fishy. But we were close.
She's stupid, or naive for messing up with you guys, but putting future business in jeopardy by handling this so badly, is actually madness.
For someone who is a Social Media expert, she is hugely underestimating the power of the internet, how people actually use it and how long it's gunna be around for. And to say everyone here is a troll, is verrrrrry wrong. It's just a community of people who are smart enough to know there's another side of social media, and who want to acknowledge it, and critique it..It's an industry after all.

And, put simply, if this was my job, and I had done this, I'd be fired. And I would deserve it.

(Can I also say, as a total outsider - you guys ARE the badass boss babes, a bunch of you know a LOT more about business and being a decent human than her/him, and you're absolutely the most incredible group of women, coming together, to fight for something better. You should be damn proud of yourselves. It's hard to be a woman in this world, let alone work on yourself through a pandemic, reach out for help and then have to identity and exit an intimidating and bullying-style situation, as this seems to have been. It's hard to stand up in a crowd when your gut is telling you it's wrong. It's hard to question the cool kids. BUT if any incident has ever shown you that you don't need an insta-coach, I really hope this is it! You were doing everything right - they let you down. Hope it gives you all more confidence to push forward in ways that suit you as individuals :)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
hi newbie here, been lurking a while...

something I wanted to mention that is a slight aside is that i was watching SA over the past few months on instagram, and even though her approach went from woo-woo to hard sell i watched fascinated and almost in awe a little, thought her confidence and her self belief was great and good for her for pushing herself and doing well.

But then I was starting to feel quite inadequate myself. i wasn't on the courses and neither did i want to sign up but the comments about women just having a 9-5 not fulfilling potential or whatever it was struck with me. I was let go of my (senior management) job during covid and haven't found anything else yet, and her posts made me feel like i was just sat on my arse and i'll not amount to much if i'm not smashing it.

I know that's all crap now of course but at the time it hurt a little. nothing wrong with a 9-5. nothing wrong with women staying home with the children, nothing wrong with women being self employed, nothing wrong with women who have lost their career. we can be who we want to be and shouldn't be bullied otherwise.

fascinating thread and the detective skills you guys are showing is nothing short of brilliant. keep it up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

butwhyamihere

Dear SA’s PR Advisor and Legal Team,

1. Create a video, apologising to all of her followers. If she can’t explain stuff for legal reasons, say it.

2. Contact everyone who has done a course under NBBS or SA since LD came onto the scene as SA’s coach. Find out if they are OK emotionally. This is a safeguarding MUST. During this chat, offer a refund. It’s your moral obligation to make sure other women aren’t having their money stolen from these arseholes.

3. Understand that tattle in your case is your fucking friend. We have dug up all of the evidence you could possibly need to take him to court. You’re welcome.

4. Gather the women safely away from these men.

5. Get humble. Own up to the fuck ups. We are human. We need to see SA being human too.

6. Support all the women coming out on Insta against him.

7. If you know his wife, for our sake make sure she and her child are fucking safe man. Literally we are here worried about them.

Best regards,

A bunch of awesome women on Tattle. X

• Heart
Reactions: 30

onlysignedup

I haven't posted here but have read everything. I'am a psychologist so really should have known better but like many of you I signed up to the BA because of Sarah. I have emailed her twice now asking for my refund which still has not shown up in my bank account and have received no reply and no money. My family have a law firm and as the course I signed up to never materialised at all I do have a case so will be sending her a letter today via my barrister. Very sad that I've has to do this and was extremely bloody embarrassed to have to speak to my family and explain how on earth I was taken in. I've met sarah several times over the last few years so I guess the trust was already there. Like everyone else I saw the huge warning signs for Llewy but like everyone ignored them because of the trust I had in Sarah. What a fool I am. I have spent a few hours on google and speaking to people I know in various industrys and not one thing Llewy says checks out, in fact if you google him there is barely anything that actually even comes up with him or his brother in it. Some article from 2016 about helping a young boy's family who commited suicide (though nothing actually materialised) and the champions of mind website but nothing in relation to winning any big fighting titles, nothing about movies or nicole kidman, nothing about pro football, not even any history of him been a personal trainer etc. If he was as 'big wig' as he claims he would be all over google. When you google any of the other big coaches, tony robbins, todd herdman etc you gets reels of history about them but him nothing. I have contacts with journalists and I've sent all of the info along with various videos of sarahs I'd recorded (the mill and tsla crying one) so hoping one of them picks it up. I too was on the fence about Sarah, feeling sorry for her initially and thought she'd been manipulated by LD like we all have but her actions (or lack of) speak louder than words and I now as a psychologist believe that she is simply using shaming and delaying tactics to try and keep her business and income without a 2nd thought about who she has hurt in the process. A sad day :(
For anyone still needing business support/coach please please check out all of the free legit and quite frankly excellent courses available by places like banks (I've just done one with natwest, it was free, you don't have to be a customer and had some great legitimate advice) virgin do some free ones, your local job centre and colleges often have courses like business and social media etc running for free or little money. Basically avoid anyone using the term coach unless they really can prove what they say! Lesson learnt sadly the hard way. Stay safe online everyone, you never know who people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

TGFS

Long time lurker too. Llewy has so much previous, my brother got taken in by him at the start of 2019. Paid him in excess I believe of 40k for mentoring. My brother runs a successful family business with a turnover in excess of 3 million. From what I can gather he promised he would take the business to turning over 6 million within a year! 🙄 He was posting videos of the one to ones and workshops he did with my brother and it had zero substance what so ever! Baring in mind the business is a product based business the stuff Llewy was ‘teaching’ him was absolute bullshit. Llewy would call him at 5 am to make sure he was out of bed and exercising! My brother started posting so much bullshit on his own socials, the same MO - if you don’t support my growth and honestly then you can fuck off. No time for deadwood etc etc. He fell out with his oldest school friend during this time. I was in shock at how much he had taken my brother in when it was completely obvious to us that he was being ripped off. Constantly trying to sell him more stuff, I believe he wanted another 20k for my brother to bring in one of the other directors for coaching too. I’m not 100% sure how it all went wrong but it did in around 8 weeks. I believe Llewy decided he didn’t want to work with him any more (probably because my brother stopped listening to his crap). When my brother asked for a refund as he had paid for a years mentorship he ghosted him. Stopped all communication. The guy is an out and out con man. He is beyond vile. This current disappearing act him and his brother are doing, they did exactly the same thing last year. Shady as fuck.

I was honestly in shock when SA announced Llewy as her mentor. I very nearly messaged her to warn her but she was already in deep with him so I don’t think she would have listened. This whole saga has taught me to do your research if you’re buying a service off someone on social media. This industry needs some serious regulating as the MLM scamming is rife. 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

unicorns

I don't want this post to turn into a gossip. I like Sarah, but this situation has been handled badly. I was in the SI 'course' and the issues I'm having are:
- Sarah dealing with people as if we were mates rather than paying customers who subscribed to a 6 months programme (some to 12 months), not to a programme that might last up to 6 months.

- Therefore taking 'personal development' lightly and with a very superficial approach.

- Focusing on making a million rather than delivering value.

- The value of a programme is delivered through consistency and care, while monitoring changes over a period of time. This did not happen, and so offering refunds only to those who ask isn't the way. Sarah is well aware that she didn't deliver quality, so in my opinion she should refund everyone on this premise and retain some integrity.

- I started questioning the course when they announced that 25 people would be chosen to attend a private session in person. It soon became clear that the criteria for choosing people was based on how much noise they made on social, tagging Sarah and Llewy. That didn't sit well with me, as it had nothing to do with personal development. Instead it was free promotion for Llewy and Sarah.

- Misconception about 'having made a million': As Sarah later said, the million was a forecast based on booked business, not even revenue. That means she had not made it yet, she would have made it after delivering her courses/1 to 1 sessions etc, maybe by January. The issue I have with sharing this big news ahead of time is that it was purely a marketing strategy to get people excited and to make them want to work with them. Which means using people's weakness to get them to sign ups. Having said that, I don't think she did it in a consciously manipulative way, after all she did think she was offering a service, but again, she didn't think about the quality of this service.

- Llewy: a charismatic character who started showing major flaws after the first month and even more so as the course came to a premature end. He told people off for questioning what was going on when they cancelled the session without notice, and labelled them as unsupportive 'moaners'. And when the course came to a halt, he panicked and started promising things he could never maintain. Like, doing group coaching in person for two weeks in a row for free, posting a video everyday to keep us on track etc, none of which ever happened. What happened instead was him showing up once to sell a new made up course, and then running away from the group, leaving people puzzled and with unanswered questions.

- Personally I don't even care about why Sarah and Llewy fell out, it's none of my business. She said in a video that they are in relatively good terms, that they split everything 50/50, but then also said refunds are coming out of her pocket. That to me doesn't make sense, as if you share a gain 50/50 you'd normally also split your losses in the same way. Which makes me question - why did she say that? Does she want people to feel sorry for her in the hope that they won't ask for a refund? Or if that's true, why would she say that they're in good terms?

- Again, we are not her mates. She admitted she made a mistake and I think she would show how much she respects her followers if she decided to give everyone a refund. People who don't want it can then re-invest the cash in one of her other courses.

We all make mistakes and I believe her when she says she is owning her fuck ups. However I don't think she is fully owning her fuck ups (though she thinks she is). Personally I won't be buying or recommending any of her courses, not because of their fuck up with SI, but because of how she has dealt with it. This shows to me that she is not ready/prepared/qualified to coach people. Coaching is not a game, it's a commitment, and as such it requires time, dedication and energy. The goal of a coach shouldn't be 'making a million', it should be delivering the best for people. And if that gets you to a million that's great. To me, money always comes as a consequence of something that we do well.

Amen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Antonina

Chatty Member
Seems like Panic The Mother is the only one who had the balls to name him and shame him (and Llewy) - well done to her. Just to repeat though, Sarah introduced Llewy to her following, got into business with him, they set up a company together and she made money out of it. It’s different from the other victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

InstaCasualty

I’m a lurker, have been watch the madness unfold quietly both here and on Insta but I must say I don’t really share the consensus that’s Sarah is a con artist.

Did she make a mistake? Fuck yeah!!!

Did she lie about it? No not really. She may not have been forthcoming with info but to honest if I’d shared so so much of my life on social media and had it all backfire I’d keep my ass quiet for a bit too.
She’s not ignored any of my emails or my DMs when I’ve messaged her and I got my refund just now.
I wasn’t panicking as I’m a biz owner myself so know from experience that payment processors can’t take their sweet old time to refund ppl.

I can’t help feel that this thread turned into a witch hunt. I get she’s not everyone’s cuppa tea but some of the comments I’ve observed here were just nasty spiteful and uncalled for.
I waited till I got my refund before saying anything and no I’m not a paid minion of Sarah’s. I discovered her about a year ago. I did her MM course. It’s was ok, I’d done some money work before hand that was much more in-depth than MM but I do feel that MM is a great intro to the metaphysical side of receiving money if you’re new to woo woo shit!
I get that many of you feel disgruntled and annoyed by her lack of action and lack of clarity but she’s a human being, we all fuck up at times.
I sincerely hope everyone gets their refunds and takes back the con artist talk. Con artists don’t issue refunds.
I wasn’t in SI but did sign up for BA I’ve watched this unfold and just felt so so bad for everyone involved (except Llewy if one honest) but let’s stop making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.
Call the journalists for the Terrible Twins of you must, they’re the bellends here. Neither has made reference to any of this on social media. But I now think we should cut SA some slack. Let’s be real if we were making all that money so easily perhaps we would get a bit up ourselves too. None of us are walking in her shoes.
Just my two pence ladies. Hoping everyone gets their monies back. Very happy to say I got mine!!

"Madness'
"Disgruntled"
"Fuck yeah!!"
"keep my ass quiet"
" woo woo shit!"

I think I've seen all of this somewhere before 🤔

And directing anger at the twins but exonerating the person that introduced them to a whole new audience they would almost certainly never got in with otherwise?

Well, hi Sarah. Nice of you to stop by. Why don't you enable comments on your instagram so we can chat directly.

For the record: The twins were exposed on this forum. You did nothing to safeguard others who you have led to be involved to those two frauds which really is part of the problem.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Well isn’t this just Croydon’s very own fyre fest?! I’ve heard Grazia are picking this up as part of a bigger piece on ‘fake gurus’

strange that Sarah’s motto was “under promise over deliver”, seems the opposite was true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok I had to join the forum, long time lurker.

I went to school with Sarah stremes (akwisombe) and this shit show is very her.

I watched her insta for the last few years and then months in disbelief as she made all this money for offering what exactly? Coaching? What experience does she have from running a successful business?

i watched a bit of her YouTube video about the million too, and yes Sarah was popular at school but also one of the “mean girls”!

She left 6th form to work at JD for a bit and then tried her hand at glamour modeling (as Sarah Louise) I believe she skipped that bit out 😂 she also then Worked in a coffee shop before djing/mcing as “Goldilocks” making some of the worst music ever imaginable. I then saw she popped up as a interior designer! Very random. Basically she jumps from one thing to the next without ever being an expert in anything.

what annoys me the most is after all the bragging about money and big I am, now shit has hit the fan and people are out of pocket and struggling the real Sarah appears, fake tears and sympathy please! the silence (which is digging her self deeper) is simply because she hasn’t a clue what to do, she has no expertise in business she’s a blagger and always has been! Trying to make an easy buck.

I sincerely hope refunds are issued to everyone out of pocket, I’ve been scammed enough in the past and it’s absolutely criminal, we for that TTT bloke...words fails me..he’s a criminal end of.

more rules and regs need to come into control the social media con artists...maybe Sarah might have to get an actual job now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
I guess they can’t deal with everything at once if it’s just the two of them. It’s been handled terribly but I’m hoping this might mean she’s learnt from it and attempting to sort it. I’ll give it few more days
They could have dealt with it really easily and simply if being of service to the community she supposedly loves was the priority

A statement like this would have sufficed!

“Hey guys, I’m so sorry we fucked up and I didn’t deliver to my usual standard. As a gesture of goodwill I have refunded all programmes from the past few months as I know it wasn’t in line with what you would usually expect from me”

And we would have all moved on happily with trust in tact and probably still bought from her

As it stands I want nothing to do with anything she creates ever again. Her attitude toward her paying customers and spiky posts on IG to us and LD are like that of a sulking and petulant child.

It’s beyond unprofessional, it’s fraud. That coupled with the mass delete to try and cover things up is shady AF.

Go finish decorating your shed Sarah and come back when you’ve learned how to do business properly with respect for your customers and yourself.

• Heart
Got a call booked with a journalist tomorrow. This has gone far enough and clearly the wider public needs to realise what goes on with these ‘services’.

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
One thing about all of this that I'm enjoying is how much LD and his brother are probably so angry that people are gunning for them, but that they can't do their usual aggressive messaging or tactics because they know how easily it can be screengrabbed and shared far and wide. We've seen how much they love to jump on and aggressively put people down, and now they aren't able to must be driving them both insane.

The thought of how angry they both must be about this warms my little cold heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
you guys are cracking me up with the #3 suggestions.

I've been following since the beginning of the 1st thread but have only posted once before, however I wanted to let you know that I got my september "group coaching" fee into my bank today. I requested a refund on the 28th of Sept & Sarah sent the NBBS confirmation email through on the 1st, the momey appeared in my account today but it was dated the 1st, so it looks like she actioned it pretty quickly. I hope this might be helpful to give anyone reading an idea of the timeline I experienced. I can't believe I paid so much for so little, she could have done it as a cheap course rather than live as there was zero interaction on our part, except for one woman who every week had to remind Sarah how to pronounce her name.

After LD's total lack of credentials were exposed on here (thank you so so much to everyone for digging and sharing and being so honest and supportive) I felt confident enough to ask for a refund of the first live group thing they did (FFF I think it was, cost £150) I got the canned response from jason re lawyers...so I'm feeling less confident about seeing that come back.

I think it was @Lemonhead123 who mentioned Saph from the cover said people could come to her, I honestly wouldnt trust that she is doing so out of the goodness of her heart, her and Claire (panic mother) are very close, and I have it on good authority that they are both pretty cliquey with Sarah so i wouldnt put it past them to be using veiled kindness/concern to their advantage

I'm also kind of ashamed to admit that I enquired about Sarahs 121, 12 month coaching, and she quoted me £30k....thank god for a cynical (realistic) friend of mine who balked at that cost, I was so sold on her charisma, honestly, she's so good at selling shit (ha, literal shit).

the thing that gets me with Sarah, is that early on with her being coached by LD she was so coy about who he was, I remember her saying that people were trying to bypass her to get directly to him and that she was only ready for him because she'd done a tonne of work on herself over the last few years to be ready to be at the right level, but then suddenly then made a big deal about introducing him to her followers (oh how lucky we were!!), and quickly after that she was creating programs in 2 hrs and selling them to anyone who'd pay.

Anyway thats my 2 cents, thank you for creating this safe space everyone x

• Wow
Reactions: 20