Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest. I find her intimidating which is why I haven’t emailed
That’s just a mask that she wears, the badass -mean-girl-I-don’t-give-a-duck type. She’s not above the law, or trading standards, or advertising standards. She thinks she’s cleverer than anyone else, but she doesn’t even know what turnover is. And she’s scared of Llewy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did your CC company ask for you to wait for a further reply form JA?
I’d already emailed prior to this anyway, but you have to be able to prove you have made contact with the merchant. They say to leave a reasonable amount of time for the merchant to respond, but by the time the dispute team gets round to responding, it’s usually a while anyway.

Reactions: 4
Oh @Whatanidiot you deserve to claim back what you feel was not good service/ falsely advertised

ASA, trading standards, fraud action and HMRC are going to have a field day on her based on this horse tit

Ask for what you feel you were miss sold, you are in good company

Reactions: 8
I can’t see the images either but can imagine her tone. Not clever at all and only making it harder on herself.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea! I didn’t post them but if you scroll back someone quoted the person who did...

Reactions: 1
I did and I got it. I encourage anyone to email her and claim it back. Failing that get legal advice.
Were you met with the 'your complaint is logged etc'? That is where I am stuck...
How did you go about claiming yours back? Was it the BA course or others too?
Feels like deliberate delays to exhaust us into letting it go. It's only making me angrier!

Guys, have you seen the championsofmind instagram, first pic comments?
I can’t seem to edit the name out to share a screenshot. But WOW.
The guy has put it on a few of his posts . For anyone who hasn’t read it . Here you go . Threatening a family ! And that was posted 3 1/2 months ago

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sarah has said that she will be closing down the private Facebook group that she made due to people screen shotting the content and sending it to tattle. She said the following

“I don't know how many times I can state this. We are following legal and PR advice from professionals. You guys have NO IDEA how much I would like to sit here and give you all the ins and outs of everything but we are a business and are following professional advice”.

A very large amount of people have jumped on saying how disgusting this site is and that’s it’s bullying. I do believe that everyone in that group are convinced this is all LD’s doing and Sarah is squeaky clean 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah has said that she will be closing down the private Facebook group that she made due to people screen shotting the content and sending it to tattle. She said the following

“I don't know how many times I can state this. We are following legal and PR advice from professionals. You guys have NO IDEA how much I would like to sit here and give you all the ins and outs of everything but we are a business and are following professional advice”.

A very large amount of people have jumped on saying how disgusting this site is and that’s it’s bullying. I do believe that everyone in that group are convinced this is all LD’s doing and Sarah is squeaky clean 🙄
They've stood by her for too long, it is now too late for any of them to speak up without risking the others pouncing on them. Been there and so glad I left. This thread is an extension of her private Facebook group. The difference being that we are disgruntled 😄

Calling this thread 'full of bullies' is an easy shot and cop out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100%. That’s not a fast Buck though. It’s building and developing relationships with brands and with others and writing and curating content takes time. it doesn’t bring in the big dollar. Shame she didn’t stick with it tbh, her style was unlike any other interiors blogger or whatever you want to call them
She’s ripped her style from LGstudio (I think that’s what they’re called?) they’re both friends with her but I can’t understand how they tolerate her stealing all of their design ideas

• Heart
@Scamhunter would it have been that difficult for her to release a statement regarding legal action/refunds when this all kicked off. The ongoing silence has just made people come on here to ask questions/vent 🙄

I’m no business woman but even I can see that - if her supporters can’t see that then they can continue to waste money and get business advice from her.

Reactions: 6
I would also be interested in finding out if her coaching services were being mis sold.

They were, she has no training and was telling people what to do a la a mentoring service.

I doubt SA has insurance for the damage that she’s caused based on the breakneck speed she was making things up

Nope @Squirrelfriend not seen a single screenshot from that group, she’s bullshitting again and trying to scare/manipulate them

AND

Evacuating another space where customers can reach her and shutting down conversation

Lawyers probably told her to shut up, but throwing stones over here AT HER CUSTOMERS is really just offending us all over again.

She really holds us all in disdain

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What she definitely hasn't considered.. is how many potential future buyers are watching this... tattle is 99% lurkers!
I almost bought at the last round, I am so so so glad I didn't. I have friends that almost did too... but we thought it was weird LD had so few interactions so we held back. Seemed fishy. But we were close.
She's stupid, or naive for messing up with you guys, but putting future business in jeopardy by handling this so badly, is actually madness.
For someone who is a Social Media expert, she is hugely underestimating the power of the internet, how people actually use it and how long it's gunna be around for. And to say everyone here is a troll, is verrrrrry wrong. It's just a community of people who are smart enough to know there's another side of social media, and who want to acknowledge it, and critique it..It's an industry after all.

And, put simply, if this was my job, and I had done this, I'd be fired. And I would deserve it.

(Can I also say, as a total outsider - you guys ARE the badass boss babes, a bunch of you know a LOT more about business and being a decent human than her/him, and you're absolutely the most incredible group of women, coming together, to fight for something better. You should be damn proud of yourselves. It's hard to be a woman in this world, let alone work on yourself through a pandemic, reach out for help and then have to identity and exit an intimidating and bullying-style situation, as this seems to have been. It's hard to stand up in a crowd when your gut is telling you it's wrong. It's hard to question the cool kids. BUT if any incident has ever shown you that you don't need an insta-coach, I really hope this is it! You were doing everything right - they let you down. Hope it gives you all more confidence to push forward in ways that suit you as individuals :)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.