Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked no one I speaking up about her. Is this because she’s a woman and a mother and was crying in the Tesla the other day? She didn’t give a duck about her customers though!
I'm sorry but if nothing else, can people just call her out on the word "MILLI"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m shocked no one I speaking up about her. Is this because she’s a woman and a mother and was crying in the Tesla the other day? She didn’t give a duck about her customers though!
Well that’s where most people fall down as she says you need to care about it more than anything . They don’t care about earning money more than everything else on life like INTEGRITY , THEIR CHILDREN , THEIR PARTNER , not being a CON

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I have to say it- if Sarah wasn’t a forthright confident person with funky style nobody would have ever listened to her. She has no business experience, just a brightly coloured Instagram where she spouts ‘look what a badass I am’ bullshit.

Reactions: 13
She’s ripped her style from LGstudio (I think that’s what they’re called?) they’re both friends with her but I can’t understand how they tolerate her stealing all of their design ideas
Because they steal everyone else’s ideas.... there’s nothing original about them

Reactions: 5
Because they steal everyone else’s ideas.... there’s nothing original about them
Was going to say that but thought it might expose who I am in real life if I went into it in too much detail 😂

Also what is all ‘ The money came’ nonsense it came because the people you are posting to paid it to you for a service , it didn’t just arrive via the bleeping tooth fairy as a gift .

Reactions: 16
I got these too. The manor 😂

And was it “made” business or “booked” business? What a plonker.
The body language in these two pictures is so different, and maybe telling? The first one is very awkward but that second one, with his feet open and her almost standing in between them makes me wonder if they had an affair and that is why it all fell apart.

Reactions: 11
Oh so they? Their style always looked so original to me. Not my style at all but thought it looked good

Was going to say that but thought it might expose who I am in real life if I went into it in too much detail 😂
Wow clearly I’m missing something! I’ve never noticed 🤣 must go to spec savers 🤣

Reactions: 1
In one of her post captions she also says she didn't want to do 1-1 coaching because she didn't feel "ready", and a simple mindset tweak helped her be "ready".

Gosh, I wasn't aware that a mindset tweak is worth as much as a qualification! Good to know, maybe I'll just tweak my mindset to think I'm a doctor - that's how it works, right? 🤔

Jokes aside, mindest is important and definitely something that holds a lot of people back. But the way she speaks about it and implies that mindset is all you need, really tells you everything you need to know - she never cared about delivering a high quality product, she thought she could just wing it, charge a tit ton just because she wanted to and it'll be fine. It just saddens me that there are women out there who genuinely care about uplifting other women and helping them grow and be successful (like all of you lovely ladies!), while she used that as a cover for ripping people off. I still can't believe all of this is happening and that she hasn't spoken up about any of it (not even a statement saying "I messed up guys, I'm sorry - I'll explain everything soon"), and it has been two weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes possibly but even then all it would have taken is a “guys I fucked up, I can’t talk about it for legal reasons but we’re processing refunds for those who want them” or something like that.

she will reinvent herself as something else come the end of the year and start again.
Exactly this! Cause half the people don’t want refunds and feel like the course was the second coming!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@yellowcece she said for a long time she didn’t want to do coaching and I got the impression it was because she didn’t really like people

It seemed like she didn’t have the patience for it and it would end up a “how do you not know this?! Why do I have to tell you?!” kind of vibe

Until she realised how much money there was to be made...

Personally I don’t get much from group coaching and events but the network you build is normally worth more for me. So that’s what I invested for, to meet other female business owners. I guess we got that here and in other groups though! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Who else remembers "Thanks to me you get Llewy"
Yes Sarah, cheers for that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Suggestion for thread title: “Sarah Akwisombe #3: don’t ask me for refunds, I’m in my leased Tesla driving around”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@yellowcece she said for a long time she didn’t want to do coaching and I got the impression it was because she didn’t really like people

It seemed like she didn’t have the patience for it and it would end up a “how do you not know this?! Why do I have to tell you?!” kind of vibe

Until she realised how much money there was to be made...

Personally I don’t get much from group coaching and events but the network you build is normally worth more for me. So that’s what I invested for, to meet other female business owners. I guess we got that here and in other groups though! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Completely agree with you, it all makes a lot of sense now! The lack of patience is exactly how we felt from her during the group coaching, it's like she hated having to show up and couldn't be bothered.

Anyone also remember that time she called out someone who was doing coaching with her for not doing the homework? Blasted on her IG Stories about how she's giving up her time, so if you don't / won't do the homework then why should she bother? Like jeeeeese hun, chill out.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"Led you to the wolf and your money I took, how dare you judge and think I'm a crook"

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.