Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want this post to turn into a gossip. I like Sarah, but this situation has been handled badly. I was in the SI 'course' and the issues I'm having are:
- Sarah dealing with people as if we were mates rather than paying customers who subscribed to a 6 months programme (some to 12 months), not to a programme that might last up to 6 months.

- Therefore taking 'personal development' lightly and with a very superficial approach.

- Focusing on making a million rather than delivering value.

- The value of a programme is delivered through consistency and care, while monitoring changes over a period of time. This did not happen, and so offering refunds only to those who ask isn't the way. Sarah is well aware that she didn't deliver quality, so in my opinion she should refund everyone on this premise and retain some integrity.

- I started questioning the course when they announced that 25 people would be chosen to attend a private session in person. It soon became clear that the criteria for choosing people was based on how much noise they made on social, tagging Sarah and Llewy. That didn't sit well with me, as it had nothing to do with personal development. Instead it was free promotion for Llewy and Sarah.

- Misconception about 'having made a million': As Sarah later said, the million was a forecast based on booked business, not even revenue. That means she had not made it yet, she would have made it after delivering her courses/1 to 1 sessions etc, maybe by January. The issue I have with sharing this big news ahead of time is that it was purely a marketing strategy to get people excited and to make them want to work with them. Which means using people's weakness to get them to sign ups. Having said that, I don't think she did it in a consciously manipulative way, after all she did think she was offering a service, but again, she didn't think about the quality of this service.

- Llewy: a charismatic character who started showing major flaws after the first month and even more so as the course came to a premature end. He told people off for questioning what was going on when they cancelled the session without notice, and labelled them as unsupportive 'moaners'. And when the course came to a halt, he panicked and started promising things he could never maintain. Like, doing group coaching in person for two weeks in a row for free, posting a video everyday to keep us on track etc, none of which ever happened. What happened instead was him showing up once to sell a new made up course, and then running away from the group, leaving people puzzled and with unanswered questions.

- Personally I don't even care about why Sarah and Llewy fell out, it's none of my business. She said in a video that they are in relatively good terms, that they split everything 50/50, but then also said refunds are coming out of her pocket. That to me doesn't make sense, as if you share a gain 50/50 you'd normally also split your losses in the same way. Which makes me question - why did she say that? Does she want people to feel sorry for her in the hope that they won't ask for a refund? Or if that's true, why would she say that they're in good terms?

- Again, we are not her mates. She admitted she made a mistake and I think she would show how much she respects her followers if she decided to give everyone a refund. People who don't want it can then re-invest the cash in one of her other courses.

We all make mistakes and I believe her when she says she is owning her duck ups. However I don't think she is fully owning her duck ups (though she thinks she is). Personally I won't be buying or recommending any of her courses, not because of their duck up with SI, but because of how she has dealt with it. This shows to me that she is not ready/prepared/qualified to coach people. Coaching is not a game, it's a commitment, and as such it requires time, dedication and energy. The goal of a coach shouldn't be 'making a million', it should be delivering the best for people. And if that gets you to a million that's great. To me, money always comes as a consequence of something that we do well.

Amen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't want this post to turn into a gossip. I like Sarah, but this situation has been handled badly. I was in the SI 'course' and the issues I'm having are:
- Sarah dealing with people as if we were mates rather than paying customers who subscribed to a 6 months programme (some to 12 months), not to a programme that might last up to 6 months.

- Therefore taking 'personal development' lightly and with a very superficial approach.

- Focusing on making a million rather than delivering value.

- The value of a programme is delivered through consistency and care, while monitoring changes over a period of time. This did not happen, and so offering refunds only to those who ask isn't the way. Sarah is well aware that she didn't deliver quality, so in my opinion she should refund everyone on this premise and retain some integrity.

- I started questioning the course when they announced that 25 people would be chosen to attend a private session in person. It soon became clear that the criteria for choosing people was based on how much noise they made on social, tagging Sarah and Llewy. That didn't sit well with me, as it had nothing to do with personal development. Instead it was free promotion for Llewy and Sarah.

- Misconception about 'having made a million': As Sarah later said, the million was a forecast based on booked business, not even revenue. That means she had not made it yet, she would have made it after delivering her courses/1 to 1 sessions etc, maybe by January. The issue I have with sharing this big news ahead of time is that it was purely a marketing strategy to get people excited and to make them want to work with them. Which means using people's weakness to get them to sign ups. Having said that, I don't think she did it in a consciously manipulative way, after all she did think she was offering a service, but again, she didn't think about the quality of this service.

- Llewy: a charismatic character who started showing major flaws after the first month and even more so as the course came to a premature end. He told people off for questioning what was going on when they cancelled the session without notice, and labelled them as unsupportive 'moaners'. And when the course came to a halt, he panicked and started promising things he could never maintain. Like, doing group coaching in person for two weeks in a row for free, posting a video everyday to keep us on track etc, none of which ever happened. What happened instead was him showing up once to sell a new made up course, and then running away from the group, leaving people puzzled and with unanswered questions.

- Personally I don't even care about why Sarah and Llewy fell out, it's none of my business. She said in a video that they are in relatively good terms, that they split everything 50/50, but then also said refunds are coming out of her pocket. That to me doesn't make sense, as if you share a gain 50/50 you'd normally also split your losses in the same way. Which makes me question - why did she say that? Does she want people to feel sorry for her in the hope that they won't ask for a refund? Or if that's true, why would she say that they're in good terms?

- Again, we are not her mates. She admitted she made a mistake and I think she would show how much she respects her followers if she decided to give everyone a refund. People who don't want it can then re-invest the cash in one of her other courses.

We all make mistakes and I believe her when she says she is owning her duck ups. However I don't think she is fully owning her duck ups (though she thinks she is). Personally I won't be buying or recommending any of her courses, not because of their duck up with SI, but because of how she has dealt with it. This shows to me that she is not ready/prepared/qualified to coach people. Coaching is not a game, it's a commitment, and as such it requires time, dedication and energy. The goal of a coach shouldn't be 'making a million', it should be delivering the best for people. And if that gets you to a million that's great. To me, money always comes as a consequence of something that we do well.

Amen.
Preach 👏🏻 This is excellent and I completely agree with you!

View attachment 267243

Never heard of this happening with refunds before🤷🏼‍♀️
what? Surely it shouldn’t take that long?

Reactions: 4
. This shows to me that she is not ready/prepared/qualified to coach people. Coaching is not a game, it's a commitment, and as such it requires time, dedication and energy. Totally agree, the goal of a coach shouldn't be 'making a million', it should be delivering the best for people. And if that gets you to a million that's great. To me, money always comes as a consequence of something that we do well.

Amen.
This last bit love... the goal of a trained coach is 💯 to lift others up, as Jen says the money comes when you are aligned to your purpose

Creating things for the sake of money only is never going to be a good outcome for anyone, they were all about money not about client results

Chickens are coming home now

View attachment 267243

Never heard of this happening with refunds before🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s so complicated?!

Still no clarity... and now it’s coming from NBBS not No Exit... FFS

Reactions: 3
Lurker popping up here who bought the BA course...I got my refund email on the 28th and know Stripe can take up to 10 days to process. It’s what they detail in their t’s & c’s (annoyingly).

I’ll be kicking off if no refund by the end of this week.
C37BACFB-461E-4984-868C-4A81E5A4D0B4.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So does anyone actually know what she’s refunding and what she isn’t?

her comments on IG seem to lead to anyone who has requested a refund will get them, yet that email posted above from NBBS seems to suggest it’s only for BA - would be interesting to know where the line is being drawn.

I’ve emailed her twice about the group coaching for a refund as quite frankly it was a shower of shite so would encourage others who did that to request refunds too. I haven’t heard back from either email yet.

Reactions: 7
Sorry not practical on English idiomatic expressions, do you mean that I am telling a lie? The last one just doesn't appear on my IG, that's why I was asking! I just checked again and it doesn't appear!

(ah maybe you meant that it is actually gone)
No it means I was mistaken

Reactions: 1
The best thing about all of this is that SA has unwittingly taught me so much about how to run a business in the last couple of months and all for free. 😂Wonder if she knows the value of her duck ups? Priceless. This is case study content for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The best thing about all of this is that SA has unwittingly taught me so much about how to run a business in the last couple of months and all for free. 😂Wonder if she knows the value of her duck ups? Priceless. This is case study content for sure.
Don’t give her ideas! She will sell this as a course “duck up like a boss”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t give her ideas! She will sell this as a course “duck up like a boss”
it’s the speed that baffles me, crying in the Tesla one minute and 2 days later having a new course. There are too many analogies that go along with this, can’t she just drop this act that it was LD when she continue to act like a shower of tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha was about to say that will be her next thing coaching people on how not to develop a god complex while raking in money

Here she is talking about all the 500 jobs she’s had , Jack of all trades master of none .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all, another long-term lurker here. Bought ‘The Money Is Coming’ as an audiobook and was very close to signing up to the most recent MM course (especially as it was advertised as the ‘last chance to get it at such a low price’) but as I progressed through the audiobook I began to smell a rat and decided against putting any more money in those pockets. The book was much of a muchness - all fluff and bluff, I didn’t learn a single thing from it and you can clearly tell it was written in 2 weeks.

I’m utterly aghast at how this whole situation has been and is still being handled. She’s digging an even deeper hole for herself in her comments section as we speak! What kind of customer service and public relations is this. It beggars belief.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Hi all, another long-term lurker here. Bought ‘The Money Is Coming’ as an audiobook and was very close to signing up to the most recent MM course (especially as it was advertised as the ‘last chance to get it at such a low price’) but as I progressed through the audiobook I began to smell a rat and decided against putting any more money in those pockets. The book was much of a muchness - all fluff and bluff, I didn’t learn a single thing from it and you can clearly tell it was written in 2 weeks.

I’m utterly aghast at how this whole situation has been and is still being handled. She’s digging an even deeper hole for herself in her comments section as we speak! What kind of customer service and public relations is this. It beggars belief.
Did someone say she was friends with the PR person wernchat? I think she needs some advice on how to speak to customers. What she is repeatedly failing to grasp is that people would not be hiding behind fake profiles on here if they didn't feel she had taken the utter p*ss out of them/if she wasn't so confrontational. Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

what a bleeping clown. 🤡

Oh wow.

I mean, her customers HAVE tried to speak to her but looks like the only way to get a response from her currently is on her comment section.

crikey, she’s still trying to spin this, isn’t she?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know how to rely to people! I agree with so much (most) people are saying! F this new age “feminism” BS! Women can’t do it all! Unless you have a secret please share and NO and I am not interested in your scam coaching! I have my own MLM and would never scam anyone especially mothers! If you want to be involved, thanI will tell you want is involved and how you can make money noting to hide

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.