Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antonina

Chatty Member
The best thing about all of this is that SA has unwittingly taught me so much about how to run a business in the last couple of months and all for free. 😂Wonder if she knows the value of her fuck ups? Priceless. This is case study content for sure.
Don’t give her ideas! She will sell this as a course “fuck up like a boss”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

screamqueen

VIP Member
I’m sorry. But as much as SA is going quiet and playing the victim, she’s just as responsible in this. Yes, it’s shit, but she has to take ownership and responsibility for working with these clowns.
As a ‘successful businesswoman’ she should have done her research on them before agreeing to work with them, because it’s ultimately her name and business on the line if things go pear shaped.
She clearly did no research because it took us no time at all to find out all we needed to know about them so it wouldn’t take a super sleuth. She was being lazy and just had dollar signs in her eyes. She knowingly opened her audience up to these animals and actively encouraged them to work with him.

she didn’t care about any of her members. She just cared about getting the money in.

you can’t hide because it’s now going all Pete tong SA. You need to be held accountable.

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
Also, regarding that interview she did that's been shared here - I just tried to post a screen record from near the end but the file is too big, damnit, but to quote what she said:

"Yeah, so now I've sold like £20k worth. We did £20k in a few days and that was like 'fuccckk'. Then it was like, oh we sold £50k and then it was like 'go for £80k' then we did £80k and he said 'you can't just stay at £80k, it's got to be £100k'. It was like, you know, it kept.. and we were just like.. I was just in this like, bubble of like, 'fucking hell it's all coming together'. Get the people in, I don't care how I'm going to service these people, if I haven't got the time, like I have to get to this number, that number, and that number. As soon as it was £100k in ten days I was like 'right, now we blow the fuck up'."

Like, this is going to haunt her. This was all calculated and planned out. She's said on camera, she didn't give a toss how people came in or whether she physically was able to deliver, she just wanted to make money. Plain and simple.

And let's remember, this was about a week before the tearful tesla post...

• Angry
  • Wow

Lemonhead123

8FE8BA2F-EFAD-479F-A36C-D1CA1CC30BAC.jpeg

Jen just posted this, I think she’s aware of what’s happened now and perhaps this is a message to Sarah and to us all, Jen really is an amazing lady

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hackysac

Same! I remember seeing her initially talk about Llewy, and whilst I liked the idea of the BA course, I knew there was something off about him and something in my gut didn’t feel right and that’s why I didn’t go ahead and do the course.
I’m just so sorry others were taken for a ride by him, he’s an awful human.
And as almost every one of said before, we ALL had a horrible feeling about him but ignored it because of Sarah. Like or not, she influenced our decisions to get involved. She was the gatekeeper.

The Gift of Fear is an amazing book and opened my eyes in so many ways.

It taught me that the feeling women get about certain men is very real and should never be ignored. But it’s a very different situation when our mate Sarah holding the door open and telling us what an amazing guy this person is. Of course we’ll start doubting ourselves, especially when we’re basically being told by her that we are letting our daughters and fellow women down if we don’t step up and follow her lead. We can bypass that fear because there’s a friendly face stood next to him.

She had a huge role in all of this.

It’s so effing twisted.

• Heart

butwhyamihere

Sunday Times News: [email protected]
Sunday Times Money: [email protected]
Sunday Times Books: [email protected]
Business desk and financial staff: [email protected]
Consumer desk: [email protected].
Consumer investigative column in weekly Money section [email protected]
G2 (features) desk: [email protected]
Law desk: [email protected]
Letters: [email protected]
Life and style: [email protected]
Media Guardian: [email protected]
Money personal finance section: [email protected]
Money letters column: [email protected]
Money section’s Personal effects column where readers share advice: [email protected]
news team at [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Opinion desk: [email protected]
Business: [email protected]
Cash: [email protected]
Consumer investigative column: [email protected]
[email protected]

• Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

She’s clearly out of her depth and I’m aghast her mother commented on her post “ I hate what you have all been through and so pleased this chapter is done and you have found yourself and your family again” . I’m a mother to two girls and a boy and I’m also a boss in a large international company and I would explode if my mother wrote something like this on my page where I’d been giving it “ I’m this I’m that etc” . Women bosses, two steps forward and 10 back 🙄. Yes support your kids 100% however your child has done something horrendous in conning many vulnerable women at an extremely trying time!! Take bloody ownership! Some one take that girls fucking iphone, iPad ,iMac, MacBook Pro and Apple Watch away from her as she’s a constant shower of shineola on social media at the present time! It’s like shes a social hand grenade. Give it up Sarah ! For the love of APPLE!

• Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Laughing at her making out she’s some tech genius because she could do MySpace HTML code ... we all did that bitch .

• Haha

Antonina

Chatty Member
It was so obvious! You can’t make this shit up

the language and the fact that she always deletes her trail gave it away...

But she didn’t account for screen shots 😆

Here you go @butwhyamihere
Re-reading this I realise that Sarah’s problem is her inexperience in business, which has shown in the way she reacted to this whole thing. She was successful with her blog and social media, and set up a business providing courses (and pretty quotes with bright colours, which are plain common sense), but let’s be real she only has about 4 or 5 years of experience in the business world, and it’s all in one sector (social media).

I feel that the way she pitched herself as a business guru, badass CEO bitch, savvy entrepreneur kind of backfired. People were expecting a professional, swift and calm reaction to this whole thing. But no offence to Sarah (as it’s not her fault), whilst she is good at what she did, she’s actually quite inexperienced in business and this shows. The silence, the tears in the Tesla and fuck off to Tattle, the FB stuff, the deletion missions, the way she went about it.

I know she likes to be unapologetically herself (with all the swearing and street talk), but professionalism is still important when running a business. And so is integrity. And also accountability!

• Heart

InstaCasualty

Interestingly, Llewy Ds brother just posted on IG that he's going "Undercover" for the rest of the year!

Maybe adding 2 and 2 to get 5, but funny the twins always flashed loads of physical cash around and today there's a big news story about unexplained wealth orders, just as both are getting jittery.....
Yes this. Screenshots of 200K in the bank on their facebook groups but companies house showing 20K in revenue? One of those is not real. HMRC will be looking at those people. I think I read here that Sarah paid Llewy 12K for coaching (did I read that right?!!). Silly mare. He would have taken thousands from other people which is why watching any clients on his and his brother's Insta is actually quite sad as you know these people may have given away their savings to those 'coaches' and will be getting fuck all in return.

Any updates from Rhys' coaching group @Carolcake?

I think SA will go very quiet for a while now. They’re obviously reading here and are aware of certain avenues that have being taken media and legal advice, so the smart thing for them to do now would be to just wait to see what the lawyer and PR teams says. I think it’s past the point of issuing refunds and apologies now for everyone.
Limited comments is such a red flag for an influencer account. Also, the things here is this: her brand was bold, brash, savvy, takes no shit, knows how to make money and that's what's drawn people in. She made her otherwise stylish and cool account into an MLM shop front for the last six months and now that people come to that shop to ask what it is that she was selling there, they are told to do it off Insta. You were showing your actual bank balances few weeks ago and now it's all private and you like the smell of your children's hair? It's a racket of the highest order. The fact she's been shedding all evidence of her 'mentor' speaks volumes. Sorry, not buying any of this.

Limited comments will work for a while but this is not going down ant time soon.

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
Is it weird I wish we had our own group, so we can continue supporting each other? I know that’s also a scary option too. But it’s been nice being with you ladies (assuming you’re all ladies.... 😳😂)

good work @Marmitecrumpet makes total sense not to go there, wherever there is...
Haha I was just saying this to my partner - I love this little community of faceless bad-ass people.

screamqueen

VIP Member
The funny thing is I came here off that video because I was horrified people were being so awful to her... what I found was actually really helpful women who had similar suspicions to me and opened my eyes to the extent of what SA and LD were doing!
Same here! I was curious at what was being said and was pleasantly surprised at the level of detail, factual evidence and commentary at the whole situation. If anything, she’s done us all a huge favour by signposting this website!

• Heart

Hackysac

Make up stories? Calling people mad? Is she actually serious?

Gaslighting beyond belief.

She has made me so angry. How dare she talk about her customers that way. These are women who have supported her, given her their hard earned cash, even going into debt and that’s how she treats them.

She actually disgusts me.

• Angry
  • Wow

Rainbowsandglitter

Well seems dumb is trying to come through for his twin dumber today ... and failing 😂 you couldn’t write this bullshit. He’s just posted stories where he’s “ transparent and I have been for fucking my life, about to flip the scrip, gonna make people eat their words as a select few have given him the correct fuel “ and he displays as every contrapaneur does some nameless videos of people bigging him up 😂😂 . Darlings, if you were all that there’d be huge posts about you on Instagram and Twitter and you’d not be buying followers . Go on reeces pieces and tell us all how much you paid these “ plants” to big you up. Go back to your proper day job of signing on as you have zero sense, zero business acumen and you’re showing you’re bothered 😂😂 tattle 1 twitandtwat 0 .

• Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
YES these Instagram influencers end up thinking they are famous and have hit the big time and somehow don’t need to worry about doing a normal job ever again , when in reality it’s a fickle transient thing that doesn’t equate to real long term wealth or fame unless you are very savvy and actually have a business . They think they can have all the benefits of fame and non of the shit and expect to be untouchable in terms of tax etc or criticism . Her going on about people in 9-5 jobs illustrates how she feels about people doing boring jobs and she somehow felt she was a cut above all that . There’s people in 9-5 jobs that she can only dream of having as much experience as.

I honestly think this is why tattle exists these days people are sick of being told they are losers or not worthwhile if they aren’t famous or extra special , what’s wrong with doing a normal job ? Why as a society are we putting these influencers on a pedestal .

• Heart

Lemonhead123

I've basically just been taking notes from here of things I'd forgotten about as well as my own experience and just jotted it down in a word document to try and put it together semi-coherently.

I don't know how we can DM on here but if you're struggling i'd be happy to help you or share what I sent.
Thanks because I’ve been stressing about it, my friend just said to me, if you get a nasty reply to an honest email then you know you’ve done the right thing because they aren’t as nice as you thought! I suffer with anxiety so I hate doing stuff like this but I can’t let it go.

• Heart
Is anyone doing the group coaching? What is the content like now she’s on her down.
It it DREADFUL she just talks at you for half an hour once a week and wants you to tag her on insta - I have learned precisely nothing...I really wanted some help with my biz and direction but she doesn’t even remember what any of us do. It’s a factory and she’s reading a script. So annoyed with myself for falling for it that’s £400 wasted :(

• Wow
  • Sad

Hackysac

Seems like Panic The Mother is the only one who had the balls to name him and shame him (and Llewy) - well done to her. Just to repeat though, Sarah introduced Llewy to her following, got into business with him, they set up a company together and she made money out of it. It’s different from the other victims.
I put money on the fact that not one of these women would have touched TTT of it wasn’t for SAs influence.

Reactions: 14