Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sunday Times as the purveyors of her best seller list?

She will have put the shed down as “ expenses “ most probably . She’s showing her inexperience the more she continues this silence and to be honest it makes a total mockery of the screen shot where she’s going on about being accountable . To me she’s cheapened her whole online image and I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole . I’m quite upset by the whole thing as I had great expectations with Sarah in the beginning of her Instagram life . She got in with 2LG and from there for me it was down hill. She believed her own hype.
I doubt it. If she put the shed as expenses then it’s an asset of the company and as it’s at the house she’d lose the house if the company folded.

But who knows?!

Reactions: 1
The more her silence continues, the more I take back what I said about doing another one of her courses (in the future without spewy Lewy).

@Squirrelfriend is going to need a name for thread 3 pretty soon....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t put much right now as I’m on a train, but it’s a big sh*t show, lies upon lies, some of us have lost thousands, I’m still a client and now been told to sign nda’s, they are all still in it together, don’t believe a word on Instagram.
Sorry sounds like a mad ramble, just wanted txt before my signal goes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
@Lemonhead123 I said from the beginning that Jen refunds and she has definitely a different ethos, what is not really likeable is that, as other people highlighted, she seems to shut down conversations about this in the MM group and she says that we have to be compassionate and kind about all this mess with Sarah. Many said that she is likeable and, as I said before, I think she offers better value, but of course, as @Squirrelfriend said, she is trying to protect her interests (fair enough), but the high vibes attitude is not appropriate when this kind of things happen and when you are involved with the people questioned and even make money because of these people too. That's all. I quote myself on this.
Yeah to clarify I first did the MM course I think about 18 months and have been part of the gathering since doing it too. I’ve had the chance to do the course again any times it’s ran too. I did tune into it this time and will admit with everything going on it did sour the vibe. Sarah used to be very active in the groups but recently it’s been left to Jen. I’ve always had a bad relationship with money beliefs and the MM was really eye opening to me having always been the ‘poor kid’ when I was growing up. I loved the gathering because it was a way to stay connected to like minded women and it was always a way to boost positivity. I also enjoy the topics discussed in the sessions. I don’t think I’d have the same mindset I do now if I hadn’t been involved in this. Perhaps I could have got similar info elsewhere but for me it’s really give me a good mindset and more confidence about money. It was a lot more intimate when I first did it with only say 50 people so you did get more feedback to questions. With Sarah’s actions this year and her bombshell last week it has tainted it. In the gathering FB group people are trying to post positive stuff to keep their own vibes up. Yes there is a lot of support for Sarah but if you’d only done MM / Gathering and not the LD tit then you would be unaware of how deep this goes. I will be letting them all know the truth if she doesn’t right this but I’ll give it another week because I think that’s fair.
I think the most upsetting part of all this is that something I feel is genuine really good is being ripped apart by her actions. Many of us in the gathering have a bond as we’ve supported each other through bad times and helped grow our businesses together etc. It’s deeply upsetting to see one of the people who founded this has thrown it all alway, has literally tit all over what we have been trying to do all due to greed and now not having the guts to own what she did. I feel for Jen because I know this is heartbreaking for her. She has supported Sarah since day one and now she too has had it thrown back in her face.The way I see it is Jen has been trying to keep people’s vibes up as she hasn’t really understood what’s been going on, although she has said she spoke with Sarah yesterday so we may find out more. Jen did a live in the MM group and was genuinely devastated that she didn’t know what was going on but that people were upset. Anyway I’m waffling now but I stand by the fact I’ve only had good things to say about MM / gathering personally. Whether I can continue to support it will depend on Sarah’s actions in the next week. Because I can’t be a part of it if she doesn’t refund and apologise and do everything she can to put things right.

Yeah to clarify I first did the MM course I think about 18 months and have been part of the gathering since doing it too. I’ve had the chance to do the course again any times it’s ran too. I did tune into it this time and will admit with everything going on it did sour the vibe. Sarah used to be very active in the groups but recently it’s been left to Jen. I’ve always had a bad relationship with money beliefs and the MM was really eye opening to me having always been the ‘poor kid’ when I was growing up. I loved the gathering because it was a way to stay connected to like minded women and it was always a way to boost positivity. I also enjoy the topics discussed in the sessions. I don’t think I’d have the same mindset I do now if I hadn’t been involved in this. Perhaps I could have got similar info elsewhere but for me it’s really give me a good mindset and more confidence about money. It was a lot more intimate when I first did it with only say 50 people so you did get more feedback to questions. With Sarah’s actions this year and her bombshell last week it has tainted it. In the gathering FB group people are trying to post positive stuff to keep their own vibes up. Yes there is a lot of support for Sarah but if you’d only done MM / Gathering and not the LD tit then you would be unaware of how deep this goes. I will be letting them all know the truth if she doesn’t right this but I’ll give it another week because I think that’s fair.
I think the most upsetting part of all this is that something I feel is genuine really good is being ripped apart by her actions. Many of us in the gathering have a bond as we’ve supported each other through bad times and helped grow our businesses together etc. It’s deeply upsetting to see one of the people who founded this has thrown it all alway, has literally tit all over what we have been trying to do all due to greed and now not having the guts to own what she did. I feel for Jen because I know this is heartbreaking for her. She has supported Sarah since day one and now she too has had it thrown back in her face.The way I see it is Jen has been trying to keep people’s vibes up as she hasn’t really understood what’s been going on, although she has said she spoke with Sarah yesterday so we may find out more. Jen did a live in the MM group and was genuinely devastated that she didn’t know what was going on but that people were upset. Anyway I’m waffling now but I stand by the fact I’ve only had good things to say about MM / gathering personally. Whether I can continue to support it will depend on Sarah’s actions in the next week. Because I can’t be a part of it if she doesn’t refund and apologise and do everything she can to put things right.
Actually just sat here crying after writing that because as angry as I am about the LD fiasco I’m more gutted about MM/Gathering because I really do believe in it as a positive in my life and I adore the girls in the group 😪

Reactions: 3
I haven't posted here but have read everything. I'am a psychologist so really should have known better but like many of you I signed up to the BA because of Sarah. I have emailed her twice now asking for my refund which still has not shown up in my bank account and have received no reply and no money. My family have a law firm and as the course I signed up to never materialised at all I do have a case so will be sending her a letter today via my barrister. Very sad that I've has to do this and was extremely bloody embarrassed to have to speak to my family and explain how on earth I was taken in. I've met sarah several times over the last few years so I guess the trust was already there. Like everyone else I saw the huge warning signs for Llewy but like everyone ignored them because of the trust I had in Sarah. What a fool I am. I have spent a few hours on google and speaking to people I know in various industrys and not one thing Llewy says checks out, in fact if you google him there is barely anything that actually even comes up with him or his brother in it. Some article from 2016 about helping a young boy's family who commited suicide (though nothing actually materialised) and the champions of mind website but nothing in relation to winning any big fighting titles, nothing about movies or nicole kidman, nothing about pro football, not even any history of him been a personal trainer etc. If he was as 'big wig' as he claims he would be all over google. When you google any of the other big coaches, tony robbins, todd herdman etc you gets reels of history about them but him nothing. I have contacts with journalists and I've sent all of the info along with various videos of sarahs I'd recorded (the mill and tsla crying one) so hoping one of them picks it up. I too was on the fence about Sarah, feeling sorry for her initially and thought she'd been manipulated by LD like we all have but her actions (or lack of) speak louder than words and I now as a psychologist believe that she is simply using shaming and delaying tactics to try and keep her business and income without a 2nd thought about who she has hurt in the process. A sad day :(
For anyone still needing business support/coach please please check out all of the free legit and quite frankly excellent courses available by places like banks (I've just done one with natwest, it was free, you don't have to be a customer and had some great legitimate advice) virgin do some free ones, your local job centre and colleges often have courses like business and social media etc running for free or little money. Basically avoid anyone using the term coach unless they really can prove what they say! Lesson learnt sadly the hard way. Stay safe online everyone, you never know who people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Actually just sat here crying after writing that because as angry as I am about the LD fiasco I’m more gutted about MM/Gathering because I really do believe in it as a positive in my life and I adore the girls in the group 😪
So sorry you are feeling so upset. Again, this is where SA shows her naivety in running a (ethical) business. Always look after your customers (not your 'friends') first as they are the ones who pay you and who can also ruin your reputation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t put much right now as I’m on a train, but it’s a big sh*t show, lies upon lies, some of us have lost thousands, I’m still a client and now been told to sign nda’s, they are all still in it together, don’t believe a word on Instagram.
Sorry sounds like a mad ramble, just wanted txt before my signal goes
You're a client of Sarahs??? And she's asked you to sign an NDA?? Or Llewy?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah to clarify I first did the MM course I think about 18 months and have been part of the gathering since doing it too. I
@Lemonhead123 this is why we probably have different opinions, I joined this last time and I really didn't have the time to have the experience you had before, because all this just unravelled quickly and completely undermined the programme content and the experience for me. It's impossible to separate what is happened from the programme, especially because of the particular content. I did thought it was just a lot of Jen and that SA showed up and said some little things. The value of that course is Jen. And if at the beginning I could find something interesting, especially in that first lesson, then everything escalated and watching the lives was painful. Also, I don't like that every time there is something new to pay for, the gathering, the other courses, the new courses with Jen, it creates a lot of FOMO. Good marketing techniques for sure. But it does seem that SA doesn't really care about her customers. Anyway, the different timing explains why we have different points of views on this. I am really sorry you feel like this, but I do think that the bond you have with these girls shouldn't be questioned. If it was meaningful and deep it should still remain, independently from the people that happened to bring you together. As for Jen, I think she knows because know for sure that one of the girls on the course told her. She is aware of this thread too.

I’m a client of Rhys, the 3 of them are shameful and I feel so stupid for being sucked in

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a client of Rhys, the 3 of them are shameful and I feel so stupid for being sucked in
But who is making you sign an NDA? Is Sarah involved or just Rhys? And btw pls don’t feel stupid, you’ve been misled

Reactions: 4
And the Nicole Kidman film, that changes all the time, first they were bodyguards then they were in the film, they can’t remember their own bs

Rhys, but from what I’ve heard for other clients, Llewy is doing the same, I don’t believe that Sarah and Lewy have cut all ties yet so I wouldn’t be Suprised if she doesn’t to. But I could be wrong

Reactions: 3
The YouTube video . . . Minute 1:14 "Add the people in. I don't care how I'm going to service these people".

• Heart
They are very good at what they do though (conning). I also feel stupid! I didn't listen to my gut about Sarah but something stopped me (husband) spending any more money with the twins. Shameful shameful behaviour and do not know how they sleep at night.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.