Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a lurker, have been watch the madness unfold quietly both here and on Insta but I must say I don’t really share the consensus that’s Sarah is a con artist.

Did she make a mistake? duck yeah!!!

Did she lie about it? No not really. She may not have been forthcoming with info but to honest if I’d shared so so much of my life on social media and had it all backfire I’d keep my ass quiet for a bit too.
She’s not ignored any of my emails or my DMs when I’ve messaged her and I got my refund just now.
I wasn’t panicking as I’m a biz owner myself so know from experience that payment processors can’t take their sweet old time to refund ppl.

I can’t help feel that this thread turned into a witch hunt. I get she’s not everyone’s cuppa tea but some of the comments I’ve observed here were just nasty spiteful and uncalled for.
I waited till I got my refund before saying anything and no I’m not a paid minion of Sarah’s. I discovered her about a year ago. I did her MM course. It’s was ok, I’d done some money work before hand that was much more in-depth than MM but I do feel that MM is a great intro to the metaphysical side of receiving money if you’re new to woo woo tit!
I get that many of you feel disgruntled and annoyed by her lack of action and lack of clarity but she’s a human being, we all duck up at times.
I sincerely hope everyone gets their refunds and takes back the con artist talk. Con artists don’t issue refunds.
I wasn’t in SI but did sign up for BA I’ve watched this unfold and just felt so so bad for everyone involved (except Llewy if one honest) but let’s stop making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.
Call the journalists for the Terrible Twins of you must, they’re the bellends here. Neither has made reference to any of this on social media. But I now think we should cut SA some slack. Let’s be real if we were making all that money so easily perhaps we would get a bit up ourselves too. None of us are walking in her shoes.
Just my two pence ladies. Hoping everyone gets their monies back. Very happy to say I got mine!!
Sarah...is that you? Funny that you use the word 'disgruntled' like she did when replying to someone..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a lurker, have been watch the madness unfold quietly both here and on Insta but I must say I don’t really share the consensus that’s Sarah is a con artist.

Did she lie about it? No not really. She may not have been forthcoming with info but to honest if I’d shared so so much of my life on social media and had it all backfire I’d keep my ass quiet for a bit too.
She’s not ignored any of my emails or my DMs when I’ve messaged her and I got my refund just now.
I wasn’t panicking as I’m a biz owner myself so know from experience that payment processors can’t take their sweet old time to refund ppl.

I can’t help feel that this thread turned into a witch hunt. I get she’s not everyone’s cuppa tea but some of the comments I’ve observed here were just nasty spiteful and uncalled for.
I waited till I got my refund before saying anything and no I’m not a paid minion of Sarah’s. I discovered her about a year ago. I did her MM course. It’s was ok, I’d done some money work before hand that was much more in-depth than MM but I do feel that MM is a great intro to the metaphysical side of receiving money if you’re new to woo woo tit!
I get that many of you feel disgruntled and annoyed by her lack of action and lack of clarity but she’s a human being, we all duck up at times.
I sincerely hope everyone gets their refunds and takes back the con artist talk. Con artists don’t issue refunds.
I wasn’t in SI but did sign up for BA I’ve watched this unfold and just felt so so bad for everyone involved (except Llewy if one honest) but let’s stop making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.
Call the journalists for the Terrible Twins of you must, they’re the bellends here. Neither has made reference to any of this on social media. But I now think we should cut SA some slack. Let’s be real if we were making all that money so easily perhaps we would get a bit up ourselves too. None of us are walking in her shoes.
Just my two pence ladies. Hoping everyone gets their monies back. Very happy to say I got mine!!
Glad to hear you were able to get your refund, that's good to hear.

I don't agree that this has turned into a witch hunt, and whilst I do take on board your comments I feel you're coming from a slightly different place than a lot of the rest of us.
We've paid and taken courses that were clearly mis-advertised, weren't delivered suitably and Sarah herself admitted she was too busy/not concerned with whether she could deliver. So in my eyes, that is not good business practice, and those involved should be refunded.

We have tried to contact Sarah and have either been ignored or met with a generic response. I can't speak for everyone else, but my emails to her have been nothing short of polite, courteous and simply outlining my experience and how I felt it has been handled. I have no reason to kick off on an email to her. Her customers are entitled to express an opinion and she should really be as invested in the people taking her courses as they are (or were) in her.

I too have followed Sarah for years and have seen her journey progress, and how she's behaved over the last few months has just felt so wrong and I'm not surprised more people have come forward to call her out on it. It was going to happen at some point.

We all want to ensure our businesses thrive and yeah, making as much money as we can is also great - but to openly admit you don't care how people come in or whether you can actually deliver does not make someone a successful or credible business person, IMO.

Also, you're right - a con artist doesn't offer refunds, but a con-artist caught out would and might be forced to. She also hasn't refunded everyone, so what does that tell us?

As we've said all through this thread, if she had held her hands up, admitted to her customers that she let them down we wouldn't still be here talking about it, would we?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

"Madness'
"Disgruntled"
"duck yeah!!"
"keep my ass quiet"
" woo woo tit!"

I think I've seen all of this somewhere before 🤔

And directing anger at the twins but exonerating the person that introduced them to a whole new audience they would almost certainly never got in with otherwise?

Well, hi Sarah. Nice of you to stop by. Why don't you enable comments on your instagram so we can chat directly.

For the record: The twins were exposed on this forum. You did nothing to safeguard others who you have led to be involved to those two frauds which really is part of the problem.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

It’s really super you got a refund, and whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinions you’ve missed the point completely. She willing took money from women, with no known way or care of delivering the product.

if this was a male business owner, I don’t think there would be any sympathy, it would be even worse. To spout empowerment to women whilst destroying them in the same breathe is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad to hear you were able to get your refund, that's good to hear.

I don't agree that this has turned into a witch hunt, and whilst I do take on board your comments I feel you're coming from a slightly different place than a lot of the rest of us.
We've paid and taken courses that were clearly mis-advertised, weren't delivered suitably and Sarah herself admitted she was too busy/not concerned with whether she could deliver. So in my eyes, that is not good business practice, and those involved should be refunded.

We have tried to contact Sarah and have either been ignored or met with a generic response. I can't speak for everyone else, but my emails to her have been nothing short of polite, courteous and simply outlining my experience and how I felt it has been handled. I have no reason to kick off on an email to her. Her customers are entitled to express an opinion and she should really be as invested in the people taking her courses as they are (or were) in her.

I too have followed Sarah for years and have seen her journey progress, and how she's behaved over the last few months has just felt so wrong and I'm not surprised more people have come forward to call her out on it. It was going to happen at some point.

We all want to ensure our businesses thrive and yeah, making as much money as we can is also great - but to openly admit you don't care how people come in or whether you can actually deliver does not make someone a successful or credible business person, IMO.

Also, you're right - a con artist doesn't offer refunds, but a con-artist caught out would and might be forced to. She also hasn't refunded everyone, so what does that tell us?

As we've said all through this thread, if she had held her hands up, admitted to her customers that she let them down we wouldn't still be here talking about it, would we?
@screamqueen I couldn’t agree with you more. Everything I read in Char’s post, I was thinking exactly what you posted above.
It’s alright now for those that have received their money back (so far it would seem these are only BA clients), however the vast majority of us on here still haven’t received a refund.

As for journalists, I don’t EVER want any woman/vulnerable woman/single parent/whoever it may be that is genuinely struggling, to go through any of this. I don’t mean specifically with NBBS or with TTT. I mean any of it. Any of the NLP tit, any of the multi-levelled coaching, hence I am speaking out about this type of business in general. Not just this situation. Social media is rife with it. The youtube video on the last thread showed us all what we really should have been well aware of already. And if a journalist can do a piece on this type of ‘service’ and if it even puts off one woman from signing up to it and saves herself, then it’s well worth it to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think this is a witch hunt at all. It's holding someone accountable, sharing information and supporting people who have been really let down. Some are out of pocket hundreds of pounds. There is nowhere else to do this. If anything, if anyone has made a slightly brutal comment on here they've been pulled up on it.
Just because people aren't kissing her arse does not mean it's a witch hunt. She has handled this appallingly and it did seem like she had conned everyone and run off with their money. Sorry just to add - she still hasn't refunded a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I'm a biz owner, I've given her money & I like her. I'm also a woman, a mother, a single mother. & honest. She's handled this beyond terribly & that's the truth, in no way can it be condoned. Seriously think we've all championed her more than the other way around. Your experience negates nobody else's & if you think it does then you're the problem too. Only came here 'cos she mentioned it ironically 🤷🏼‍♀️ She actually said "duck you". No-one here has said that to her, as entitled as we may be to! Go figure!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
PLEASE someone expose these con merchants. I am so angry that so many people have been duped and Sarah I really feel that you had a role to play in safeguarding. Shocking behaviour on so many levels.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker too. Llewy has so much previous, my brother got taken in by him at the start of 2019. Paid him in excess I believe of 40k for mentoring. My brother runs a successful family business with a turnover in excess of 3 million. From what I can gather he promised he would take the business to turning over 6 million within a year! 🙄 He was posting videos of the one to ones and workshops he did with my brother and it had zero substance what so ever! Baring in mind the business is a product based business the stuff Llewy was ‘teaching’ him was absolute bullshit. Llewy would call him at 5 am to make sure he was out of bed and exercising! My brother started posting so much bullshit on his own socials, the same MO - if you don’t support my growth and honestly then you can duck off. No time for deadwood etc etc. He fell out with his oldest school friend during this time. I was in shock at how much he had taken my brother in when it was completely obvious to us that he was being ripped off. Constantly trying to sell him more stuff, I believe he wanted another 20k for my brother to bring in one of the other directors for coaching too. I’m not 100% sure how it all went wrong but it did in around 8 weeks. I believe Llewy decided he didn’t want to work with him any more (probably because my brother stopped listening to his crap). When my brother asked for a refund as he had paid for a years mentorship he ghosted him. Stopped all communication. The guy is an out and out con man. He is beyond vile. This current disappearing act him and his brother are doing, they did exactly the same thing last year. Shady as duck.

I was honestly in shock when SA announced Llewy as her mentor. I very nearly messaged her to warn her but she was already in deep with him so I don’t think she would have listened. This whole saga has taught me to do your research if you’re buying a service off someone on social media. This industry needs some serious regulating as the MLM scamming is rife. 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker too. Llewy has so much previous, my brother got taken in by him at the start of 2019. Paid him in excess I believe of 40k for mentoring. My brother runs a successful family business with a turnover in excess of 3 million. From what I can gather he promised he would take the business to turning over 6 million within a year! 🙄 He was posting videos of the one to ones and workshops he did with my brother and it had zero substance what so ever! Baring in mind the business is a product based business the stuff Llewy was ‘teaching’ him was absolute bullshit. Llewy would call him at 5 am to make sure he was out of bed and exercising! My brother started posting so much bullshit on his own socials, the same MO - if you don’t support my growth and honestly then you can duck off. No time for deadwood etc etc. He fell out with his oldest school friend during this time. I was in shock at how much he had taken my brother in when it was completely obvious to us that he was being ripped off. Constantly trying to sell him more stuff, I believe he wanted another 20k for my brother to bring in one of the other directors for coaching too. I’m not 100% sure how it all went wrong but it did in around 8 weeks. I believe Llewy decided he didn’t want to work with him any more (probably because my brother stopped listening to his crap). When my brother asked for a refund as he had paid for a years mentorship he ghosted him. Stopped all communication. The guy is an out and out con man. He is beyond vile. This current disappearing act him and his brother are doing, they did exactly the same thing last year. Shady as duck.

I was honestly in shock when SA announced Llewy as her mentor. I very nearly messaged her to warn her but she was already in deep with him so I don’t think she would have listened. This whole saga has taught me to do your research if you’re buying a service off someone on social media. This industry needs some serious regulating as the MLM scamming is rife. 😡
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear that about your brother 😦

sounds like LD and his brother are seasoned professionals at this kind of thing then, Christ. Have you talked to anyone about what he’s done to your brother?

Reactions: 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOORDDDDD. I stand by my original statement. He totally conned SA and Jason. And she has been had, and unfortunately, she brought him into her business. I hope she reads this, and the other peoples posts on the twatty twins.

and @TGFS Im so sorry to hear about your brother. That’s just awful.

Reactions: 3
@screamqueen it was actually really quite shocking to watch how much he got taken in by him. Me and brother aren’t on the best of terms so I was trying to get my dad to talk some sense to him. Baring in mind my Dad is the person who started the business and made it the success it is. I was shocked my brother managed to get my dad to sign off on paying such a vast some of money to this person.

I know when it all went wrong my dad had his lawyer mate look in to it but nothing could be done. These people are skilled at what they do. Llewy will only accept payments via bank transfer and you cannot pay in instalments. So once he has your money he can do whatever the duck he wants. Absolute scum bags. They will lie low for a few months while this all blows over then be back doing it all over again to the next bunch of unsuspecting victims. 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I would put money that he didn't write that. No typos and make grammatical sense. I would think he's got a pr person on board also.

@screamqueen it was actually really quite shocking to watch how much he got taken in by him. Me and brother aren’t on the best of terms so I was trying to get my dad to talk some sense to him. Baring in mind my Dad is the person who started the business and made it the success it is. I was shocked my brother managed to get my dad to sign off on paying such a vast some of money to this person.

I know when it all went wrong my dad had his lawyer mate look in to it but nothing could be done. These people are skilled at what they do. Llewy will only accept payments via bank transfer and you cannot pay in instalments. So once he has your money he can do whatever the duck he wants. Absolute scum bags. They will lie low for a few months while this all blows over then be back doing it all over again to the next bunch of unsuspecting victims. 🤬
Horrendous, so sorry to hear this

Reactions: 2
I have been following this thread with interest. It has been heartening to see this community pulling together, even though you don’t know each other. I never been on here before, but this is clearly not a troll thread. Your investigation skills are hugely impressive. Never underestimate what a team can achieve. I have been shocked to see the true extent of this caper unfurl. Well done you for Uncovering this, you could set up the Uncovering Bull School, there appears to be no end of customers. I echo what others gave said re getting accredited coaches/counsellors and the level of free stuff out there. There is a site called reasonstobecheeeful.co.uk, free, full of inspiring blogs from real creators and weekly calls (communion) with small businesses. The main guy also does courses. I have no affiliation but mention to contrast just how different it can be, loads of relevant free content from the talks with small business owners, no rip off, no up sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

For what it's worth - you're right- She wouldn't have listened.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.