Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wonder whether she spent all the money on the Tesla, the pink bespoke office, bags and trainers... hence the problem with refunding.

Reactions: 4
I honestly wonder whether she spent all the money on the Tesla, the pink bespoke office, bags and trainers... hence the problem with refunding.
This has crossed my mind too

For a business owner and coach she has not idea on customer service and tone of voice. She’s now proving what a nasty con artist she is
She is coming across like a petulant, spoilt child. Keeps making it worse for herself. I get that she is under pressure but it's all her own doing...

Reactions: 6
I have been quietly reading and observing all of what's been going on and can I just say... WOW. What an incredible disappointment, I really looked up to her but what she is currently doing is disgraceful.

All under the name of 'helping women make money', while pulling money out of women's pockets... I feel sick. I am not a fan of attacking people online anonymously, but I really do hope all of this is a wake up call to her and that she will realise how much she f*ed up. While this will be a major blow to her reputation, it's not too late to do the right thing (staying silent and deleting all evidence is * not * it). Let's hope she realises that.

Reactions: 11
hi newbie here, been lurking a while...

something I wanted to mention that is a slight aside is that i was watching SA over the past few months on instagram, and even though her approach went from woo-woo to hard sell i watched fascinated and almost in awe a little, thought her confidence and her self belief was great and good for her for pushing herself and doing well.

But then I was starting to feel quite inadequate myself. i wasn't on the courses and neither did i want to sign up but the comments about women just having a 9-5 not fulfilling potential or whatever it was struck with me. I was let go of my (senior management) job during covid and haven't found anything else yet, and her posts made me feel like i was just sat on my arse and i'll not amount to much if i'm not smashing it.

I know that's all crap now of course but at the time it hurt a little. nothing wrong with a 9-5. nothing wrong with women staying home with the children, nothing wrong with women being self employed, nothing wrong with women who have lost their career. we can be who we want to be and shouldn't be bullied otherwise.

fascinating thread and the detective skills you guys are showing is nothing short of brilliant. keep it up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
For a business owner and coach she has not idea on customer service and tone of voice. She’s now proving what a nasty con artist she is
I mentioned it before but I never followed her because I really disliked her attitude. She thinks she's better than everyone else, that's very clear. And is so rude

Reactions: 10
@BingoFlamingo exactly why this thread started a lot of women I know away from tattle and I had discussed how much she had changed and how tit her attitude was when some people were losing jobs or having to work in the midst of the pandemic in the NHS etc and she was going on about being a boss babe it was quite frankly triggering and uncomfortable . It was a change from her previous persona she’s always been quite in your face but had never seemed greedy before .

Tell a lie the last one is gone
Sorry not practical on English idiomatic expressions, do you mean that I am telling a lie? The last one just doesn't appear on my IG, that's why I was asking! I just checked again and it doesn't appear!

(ah maybe you meant that it is actually gone)

Reactions: 3
Just had a mooch over to Insta. This may have been mentioned before but her Mum is also a coach (replied about "getting her back in the family"). How many coaches does one World need?

Reactions: 2
@BingoFlamingo i also though the 9-5 bashing was crap and immature. How do you get women on the board of big corporations? They go through the ranks of their 9-5 jobs. It’s not just about the boss babe crap

Just had a mooch over to Insta. This may have been mentioned before but her Mum is also a coach (replied about "getting her back in the family"). How many coaches does one World need?
Where did you see that? I thought her mum was a Therapist/councillor?

Please .. I know Jen looks all hippy dippy and kind but ultimately she’s got loaded telling people how to earn money too and that’s her business . It’s naive to think she doesn’t give a tit about the money and is all about the vibe just because she does it on a cuddly way doesn’t mean she isn’t after cash too , she will protect her own business .
Exactly why do you think she was crying in MM group page they other night? She was shitting herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The cancelling of concerned customers is her way of controlling the narrative yet again...

Oh Sarah, sort it out

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.