Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really surprised to see Jen calling out the twins in her story but nothing about SA?
I guess it's a matter of time, once one person speaks up on IG it's going to blow up there in comments and stories too. Can't blame it all on the tattle crew then!

Reactions: 8
TBH I knew something shady was going on from the moment they both put their sunglasses on. She could not even look at the camera.. it was at that moment she knew she f'd up.

Reactions: 4
Saw these earlier. Pretty sure it was Sarah and Sapphire who fell out before and they recorded a podcast about it. I can’t find a link, so may be confused (which seems to be today’s theme).
Yeah SA fell out with her because she thought she was copying her, they made up but I don’t think they are close. Do you think Saphire is hinting at SA here?

Reactions: 1
Honestly it’s making me even angrier the more videos I see about TTT and no mention of SA! I’m sat here biting my tongue not to go on blast on my Instagram- that it’s my business account is the only thing stopping me. My blood is boiling. No wonder she’s staying silent and taking legal advice because this is an absolute tit show
Argh just one person needs to call out her name out!

Dear SA’s PR Advisor and Legal Team,

1. Create a video, apologising to all of her followers. If she can’t explain stuff for legal reasons, say it.

2. Contact everyone who has done a course under NBBS or SA since LD came onto the scene as SA’s coach. Find out if they are OK emotionally. This is a safeguarding MUST. During this chat, offer a refund. It’s your moral obligation to make sure other women aren’t having their money stolen from these arseholes.

3. Understand that tattle in your case is your bleeping friend. We have dug up all of the evidence you could possibly need to take him to court. You’re welcome.

4. Gather the women safely away from these men.

5. Get humble. Own up to the duck ups. We are human. We need to see SA being human too.

6. Support all the women coming out on Insta against him.

7. If you know his wife, for our sake make sure she and her child are bleeping safe man. Literally we are here worried about them.

Best regards,

A bunch of awesome women on Tattle. X

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah SA fell out with her because she thought she was copying her, they made up but I don’t think they are close. Do you think Saphire is hinting at SA here?
I think she's hinting more at LD and his brother as I know she's close with Claire (Panic the Mother) so she was referring to the Stories she'd posted last night.

Her Facebook business page!
“People reveal themselves through their actions” and “don’t be so misconstrued in your own version of reality that you miss whats going on right under your nose” this sounds familiar!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
you guys are cracking me up with the #3 suggestions.

I've been following since the beginning of the 1st thread but have only posted once before, however I wanted to let you know that I got my september "group coaching" fee into my bank today. I requested a refund on the 28th of Sept & Sarah sent the NBBS confirmation email through on the 1st, the momey appeared in my account today but it was dated the 1st, so it looks like she actioned it pretty quickly. I hope this might be helpful to give anyone reading an idea of the timeline I experienced. I can't believe I paid so much for so little, she could have done it as a cheap course rather than live as there was zero interaction on our part, except for one woman who every week had to remind Sarah how to pronounce her name.

After LD's total lack of credentials were exposed on here (thank you so so much to everyone for digging and sharing and being so honest and supportive) I felt confident enough to ask for a refund of the first live group thing they did (FFF I think it was, cost £150) I got the canned response from jason re lawyers...so I'm feeling less confident about seeing that come back.

I think it was @Lemonhead123 who mentioned Saph from the cover said people could come to her, I honestly wouldnt trust that she is doing so out of the goodness of her heart, her and Claire (panic mother) are very close, and I have it on good authority that they are both pretty cliquey with Sarah so i wouldnt put it past them to be using veiled kindness/concern to their advantage

I'm also kind of ashamed to admit that I enquired about Sarahs 121, 12 month coaching, and she quoted me £30k....thank god for a cynical (realistic) friend of mine who balked at that cost, I was so sold on her charisma, honestly, she's so good at selling tit (ha, literal tit).

the thing that gets me with Sarah, is that early on with her being coached by LD she was so coy about who he was, I remember her saying that people were trying to bypass her to get directly to him and that she was only ready for him because she'd done a tonne of work on herself over the last few years to be ready to be at the right level, but then suddenly then made a big deal about introducing him to her followers (oh how lucky we were!!), and quickly after that she was creating programs in 2 hrs and selling them to anyone who'd pay.

Anyway thats my 2 cents, thank you for creating this safe space everyone x

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is everyone still cheering Sarah on on the private FB group? Really?

Yeah she was conned (or was she) but unlike others speaking out, and like others have said, she knowingly dragged many of us along for the ride with her know, like and trust tactic.

Good on panicthemother for speaking out, I couldn't have done that.
Don't stress, rest assured.. when the tit hits the fan they are going to DRAAAAAAAG her. 2 of them, one of her.

Saw these earlier. Pretty sure it was Sarah and Sapphire who fell out before and they recorded a podcast about it. I can’t find a link, so may be confused (which seems to be today’s theme).
But they made up and sarah recently interviewed in her magazine

Yessss @screamqueen that was a gross misuse of trust and massive 🚩 no trained and ethical coach would ever do that

They would look into the why not simply shame someone, it was painful to watch

• Heart
Observation. Sarah King, Bee Organised LD PA profile also now private. Not on Linked in though. Is that RD pa

show us intel.
I have zero proof but I wondered if they were related or close? She also had a ‘protection’ dog and used the same phrasing so definitely been ‘coached’.
Many ‘ ‘s in that reply 😂

Did anyone happen to screenshot the outline for the joint LD events such as money moves event please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.