Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve been refunded for the business accelerator. And had the same email as others regarding my concerns for the other courses. I do think she’s trying to fix it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not just the fact that the million didn’t happen but Llewyn Davies doesn’t have any of the experience they claimed to be able to mentor anyone

Guys I’ve been refunded for the business accelerator. And had the same email as others regarding my concerns for the other courses. I do think she’s trying to fix it.
Mine has just come through too but the damage is already done by her terrible behaviour this week, I’ll be claiming for the rest via my CC/bank

Reactions: 6
That's great to hear @Lemonhead123 - well done! :D

Have you heard anything about the group coaching and whether you'll be refunded for that too?

It’s not just the fact that the million didn’t happen but Llewyn Davies doesn’t have any of the experience they claimed to be able to mentor anyone

Mine has just come through too but the damage is already done by her terrible behaviour this week, I’ll be claiming for the rest via my CC/bank
I do agree it’s been handled dreadfully! But I’m hoping she’s learning from it (I know I know)

That's great to hear @Lemonhead123 - well done! :D

Have you heard anything about the group coaching and whether you'll be refunded for that too?
No just the same email you got but at least it’s acknowledged my complaint so looks like it’s being dealt with. I guess they can’t deal with everything at once if it’s just the two of them. It’s been handled terribly but I’m hoping this might mean she’s learnt from it and attempting to sort it. I’ll give it few more days

Reactions: 1
I guess they can’t deal with everything at once if it’s just the two of them. It’s been handled terribly but I’m hoping this might mean she’s learnt from it and attempting to sort it. I’ll give it few more days
They could have dealt with it really easily and simply if being of service to the community she supposedly loves was the priority

A statement like this would have sufficed!

“Hey guys, I’m so sorry we fucked up and I didn’t deliver to my usual standard. As a gesture of goodwill I have refunded all programmes from the past few months as I know it wasn’t in line with what you would usually expect from me”

And we would have all moved on happily with trust in tact and probably still bought from her

As it stands I want nothing to do with anything she creates ever again. Her attitude toward her paying customers and spiky posts on IG to us and LD are like that of a sulking and petulant child.

It’s beyond unprofessional, it’s fraud. That coupled with the mass delete to try and cover things up is shady AF.

Go finish decorating your shed Sarah and come back when you’ve learned how to do business properly with respect for your customers and yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just received refund for BA. Such a shame how she’s handled this it’s like watching a slow motion car crash!

They could have dealt with it really easily and simply if being of service to the community she supposedly loves was the priority

A statement like this would have sufficed!

“Hey guys, I’m so sorry we fucked up and I didn’t deliver to my usual standard. As a gesture of goodwill I have refunded all programmes from the past few months as I know it wasn’t in line with what you would usually expect from me”

And we would have all moved on happily with trust in tact and probably still bought from her

As it stands I want nothing to do with anything she creates ever again. Her attitude toward her paying customers and spiky posts on IG to us and LD are like that of a sulking and petulant child.

It’s beyond unprofessional, it’s fraud. That coupled with the mass delete to try and cover things up is shady AF.

Go finish decorating your shed Sarah and come back when you’ve learned how to do business properly with respect for your customers and yourself.
Nail on the head with that she should hire you as PR!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interestingly, Llewy Ds brother just posted on IG that he's going "Undercover" for the rest of the year!

Maybe adding 2 and 2 to get 5, but funny the twins always flashed loads of physical cash around and today there's a big news story about unexplained wealth orders, just as both are getting jittery.....
Yes this. Screenshots of 200K in the bank on their facebook groups but companies house showing 20K in revenue? One of those is not real. HMRC will be looking at those people. I think I read here that Sarah paid Llewy 12K for coaching (did I read that right?!!). Silly mare. He would have taken thousands from other people which is why watching any clients on his and his brother's Insta is actually quite sad as you know these people may have given away their savings to those 'coaches' and will be getting duck all in return.

Any updates from Rhys' coaching group @Carolcake?

I think SA will go very quiet for a while now. They’re obviously reading here and are aware of certain avenues that have being taken media and legal advice, so the smart thing for them to do now would be to just wait to see what the lawyer and PR teams says. I think it’s past the point of issuing refunds and apologies now for everyone.
Limited comments is such a red flag for an influencer account. Also, the things here is this: her brand was bold, brash, savvy, takes no tit, knows how to make money and that's what's drawn people in. She made her otherwise stylish and cool account into an MLM shop front for the last six months and now that people come to that shop to ask what it is that she was selling there, they are told to do it off Insta. You were showing your actual bank balances few weeks ago and now it's all private and you like the smell of your children's hair? It's a racket of the highest order. The fact she's been shedding all evidence of her 'mentor' speaks volumes. Sorry, not buying any of this.

Limited comments will work for a while but this is not going down ant time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
& so the shutdown beginneth...

Could have changed since signup!
Okay, wow. He's even trying to spin it as he's 'making the decision to not work for the rest of the year'.

If that were the case, why use the word 'undercover'? You only go undercover if someone is on to you, or if you're guilty of something.

I bet LD will follow with a similar statement very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, wow. He's even trying to spin it as he's 'making the decision to not work for the rest of the year'.

If that were the case, why use the word 'undercover'? You only go undercover if someone is on to you, or if you're guilty of something.

Agreed “undercover” makes it just sound even more shady. If you had any ounce of intelligence you’d certainly use a different word that sounds less suspicious.

let’s see how this plays out.

Reactions: 5

I have noticed that LD is not up to his usual high jinks, preferring to hide behind a typed story gym update ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have noticed that LD is not up to his usual high jinks, preferring to hide behind a typed story gym update ffs
Gosh, I wonder why! Could it be... that he's a complete fraud? :unsure:

You actually can't make this stuff up. Unbelievable.

Got a call booked with a journalist tomorrow. This has gone far enough and clearly the wider public needs to realise what goes on with these ‘services’.
Can't wait for an update about this. Both SA and LD need to be exposed, this is not okay in any way.

Last edited:
If you did want to take any action I’d advise to report to action fraud...they’ll soon let you know if it’s a civil dispute or something they’ll deal with

Reactions: 4
I bet all his LTD companies are going to cease trading too aren’t they?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.