Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this is such a harrowing read 😞

Did anyone stop their M&M payments? I can cancel the last two via my bank but worried about repercussions. I wish I had gone direct to Jen but I was drawn in by Sarah. I feel like a fool and this has all definitely tainted that experience.
@ohpictureperfect Yes, the girl that I know in the group. She blocked the payments with her bank and when the automatic message about missed payment came in the email she wrote them an email and explained herself. She then received an automatic email that said that they cancelled the payments on their part too. I think she said she got another mail asking questions, I don't know the particulars, but nothing more. Go for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah she is pretty damn knowledgeable and has legitimately built a successful business. Just thought i’d mention in case anyone wanted something but wasn’t sure where to go! There’s a whole sea of crappy coaches and mentors, she knows her stuff.

[email protected] bear in mind they are not just issuing them, if you raise your case with them, they are stating that they are ‘logging them as complaints’ and are currently seeking legal advice.
Really! I’ve paid 600 they stated we would automatically be refunded the last month regardless? Which I’ve not

Reactions: 3
Really! I’ve paid 600 they stated we would automatically be refunded the last month regardless? Which I’ve not
I’m in the same boat, they said they would refund month 3. As yet i’ve not seen or heard of anyone from Smashing It receiving a month 3 refund, only the Business Accelerator customers.

Reactions: 4
Seems like Panic The Mother is the only one who had the balls to name him and shame him (and Llewy) - well done to her. Just to repeat though, Sarah introduced Llewy to her following, got into business with him, they set up a company together and she made money out of it. It’s different from the other victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seems like Panic The Mother is the only one who had the balls to name him and shame him (and Llewy) - well done to her. Just to repeat though, Sarah introduced Llewy to her following, got into business with him, they set up a company together and she made money out of it. It’s different from the other victims.
I put money on the fact that not one of these women would have touched TTT of it wasn’t for SAs influence.

Reactions: 14
She’s the only one who had the balls to name him and shame him (and Llewy) - well done to her. Just to repeat though, Sarah introduced Llewy to her following, got into business with him, they set up a company together and she made money out of it. It’s different from the other victims.
Always nod to your posts. Yes. This.

This is getting more unbelievable by a minute. So Sarah is probably doing the same: legal, police whatever BUT... she's not coming out with it. She was the one driving MORE WOMEN to him and now gaslighting them with her patronising bullshit about how they are responsible for it. She left him roaming in that Facebook group when he was approaching people directly only days ago and claiming they left on good terms. She's removed all evidence of him off her grid but she is hanging on his grid. Get screenshotting guys before he shuts down the socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to wonder just how many women only went LD / RD after seeing SA recommend them?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank you! I will watch in the morning if they’re still there.
She has completely outed him and asked her network to share! She has a decent following and is friends with people with large followings. Expect the brothers to disappear soon.

BA member here, still no refund!! Has anyone else got there's?
Did you receive a second email saying it had been actioned? If so it’s 7 days from that, not the original one. Send an email to chase to make sure though (the NBBS one)

Last edited:

This is actually super disturbing we need to save his wife can you imagine what this poor woman must go thru on a daily basis living with him

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry
@panicthemother did a collab with a mental health charity and Fat Tony this summer, it’s on U tube. She speaks very openly about her mental health issues and autism. Poor love being ripped off by the scum. She got friends though 😉

Reactions: 3
I also really appreciate this thread because I haven’t spoke about this to anyone else, I just feel so embarrassed to have fallen for it all that I can’t bear to tell anyone!
I’m in the same boat, too embarrassed to tell anyone I got sucked in, yet comforting I’ve found others like you guys too who are going through the same thing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Always nod to your posts. Yes. This.

This is getting more unbelievable by a minute. So Sarah is probably doing the same: legal, police whatever BUT... she's not coming out with it. She was the one driving MORE WOMEN to him and now gaslighting them with her patronising bullshit about how they are responsible for it. She left him roaming in that Facebook group when he was approaching people directly only days ago and claiming they left on good terms. She's removed all evidence of him off her grid but she is hanging on his grid. Get screenshotting guys before he shuts down the socials.
She hasn’t actually removed all evidence of him off her grid, she missed a couple of posts (also, the SI header image literally has both of their faces on it, lol).

I’ve got some lovely screenshots already since I assume she’ll delete them as soon as she sees this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.