Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I'm also kind of ashamed to admit that I enquired about Sarahs 121, 12 month coaching, and she quoted me £30k....thank god for a cynical (realistic) friend of mine who balked at that cost, I was so sold on her charisma, honestly, she's so good at selling shit (ha, literal shit).
SHUT. THE. FRONT. AND. THE. BACK. DOORS.

30k. That’s delusional she thinks her advice is worth that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Carolcake

I can’t put much right now as I’m on a train, but it’s a big sh*t show, lies upon lies, some of us have lost thousands, I’m still a client and now been told to sign nda’s, they are all still in it together, don’t believe a word on Instagram.
Sorry sounds like a mad ramble, just wanted txt before my signal goes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

screamqueen

VIP Member
I’m a lurker, have been watch the madness unfold quietly both here and on Insta but I must say I don’t really share the consensus that’s Sarah is a con artist.

Did she make a mistake? Fuck yeah!!!

Did she lie about it? No not really. She may not have been forthcoming with info but to honest if I’d shared so so much of my life on social media and had it all backfire I’d keep my ass quiet for a bit too.
She’s not ignored any of my emails or my DMs when I’ve messaged her and I got my refund just now.
I wasn’t panicking as I’m a biz owner myself so know from experience that payment processors can’t take their sweet old time to refund ppl.

I can’t help feel that this thread turned into a witch hunt. I get she’s not everyone’s cuppa tea but some of the comments I’ve observed here were just nasty spiteful and uncalled for.
I waited till I got my refund before saying anything and no I’m not a paid minion of Sarah’s. I discovered her about a year ago. I did her MM course. It’s was ok, I’d done some money work before hand that was much more in-depth than MM but I do feel that MM is a great intro to the metaphysical side of receiving money if you’re new to woo woo shit!
I get that many of you feel disgruntled and annoyed by her lack of action and lack of clarity but she’s a human being, we all fuck up at times.
I sincerely hope everyone gets their refunds and takes back the con artist talk. Con artists don’t issue refunds.
I wasn’t in SI but did sign up for BA I’ve watched this unfold and just felt so so bad for everyone involved (except Llewy if one honest) but let’s stop making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.
Call the journalists for the Terrible Twins of you must, they’re the bellends here. Neither has made reference to any of this on social media. But I now think we should cut SA some slack. Let’s be real if we were making all that money so easily perhaps we would get a bit up ourselves too. None of us are walking in her shoes.
Just my two pence ladies. Hoping everyone gets their monies back. Very happy to say I got mine!!
Glad to hear you were able to get your refund, that's good to hear.

I don't agree that this has turned into a witch hunt, and whilst I do take on board your comments I feel you're coming from a slightly different place than a lot of the rest of us.
We've paid and taken courses that were clearly mis-advertised, weren't delivered suitably and Sarah herself admitted she was too busy/not concerned with whether she could deliver. So in my eyes, that is not good business practice, and those involved should be refunded.

We have tried to contact Sarah and have either been ignored or met with a generic response. I can't speak for everyone else, but my emails to her have been nothing short of polite, courteous and simply outlining my experience and how I felt it has been handled. I have no reason to kick off on an email to her. Her customers are entitled to express an opinion and she should really be as invested in the people taking her courses as they are (or were) in her.

I too have followed Sarah for years and have seen her journey progress, and how she's behaved over the last few months has just felt so wrong and I'm not surprised more people have come forward to call her out on it. It was going to happen at some point.

We all want to ensure our businesses thrive and yeah, making as much money as we can is also great - but to openly admit you don't care how people come in or whether you can actually deliver does not make someone a successful or credible business person, IMO.

Also, you're right - a con artist doesn't offer refunds, but a con-artist caught out would and might be forced to. She also hasn't refunded everyone, so what does that tell us?

As we've said all through this thread, if she had held her hands up, admitted to her customers that she let them down we wouldn't still be here talking about it, would we?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I also don’t understand people saying it’s nothing to do with Sarah she practically fed you to the dogs with this guy .

• Heart

InstaCasualty

@InstaCasualty the only thing I would add to your earlier recap is that one of the women who spoke out against dodgy coaches was coached by LD's twin, so it is spreading further than just LD and SA and the SI group. People introduced by SA to LD, LD introduces RD to SI group albeit just through exposure to his own Instagram and more unsuspecting people get given piss poor advice and CONstantly upsold to.
thanks @gaslit - I had no idea that one of these women was coached by Rhys. It's like bloody coronavirus - spreads fast. This explains the silly posts and stories by Rhys today - absolute dross about being thrown to the wolves and all that shite.

Rhys's Pieces aka his stories today are gold by the way. He's defending his honour there with his 'coaching' clients giving him testimonials. First of all - have a good look at him. He's averting his eyes, at one point closing them when speaking - classic signs of lying. This is when people are trying to recall the story they are telling rather than tell the truth which is ironic given that he's talking about transparency there. Note he's not calling out 'online trolls' anymore. I think they've had a pow wow and realised that just drives more traffic here. Now that insta story broke some of the other SI clients Llewy's poached are going to leave so looks like Rhys is carrying the can while his brother lies low.

The testimonials look just sad given what we know about these men and how they con people - sorry. The unnamed clients (funny he's not tagged them - just in case they get sent intel) all look nervous like they've been given the same script to read and the videos have a vibe like they've been kidnapped and doing videos to family and friends to bail them out! What has he told them to make them do it? Were they too scared to say no? And that slightly anxious man at the start of the video - he's talking he's being coached to have a successful coaching business. It's a dream inside of a dream inside of con. Terrible. Also notice - they have all 'just had a session' and talk vaguely about content of it and how motivating it was. Not about actual results they have achieved.

Someone posted screenshots from Rhys's stories earlier where he was talking derisively about 'suicidal middle aged men' coming to him for advice. This is fucking tragic. Part of why men of that age have such high suicide rate especially in those age groups is because they feel inadequate and are unable to communicate because of the toxic masculinity expectations that society and other men (and women) place on them - of the sort that Rhys and his idiotic brother are hawking around as a solution. Get abs and get rich. Get cars and pneumatic blonde wife. Get the watches and the whisky cabinet and you'll be happy. Fuck off you poisonous twat. You are part of the problem.

• Heart

Lemonhead123

I also really appreciate this thread because I haven’t spoke about this to anyone else, I just feel so embarrassed to have fallen for it all that I can’t bear to tell anyone!

• Sad
  • Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
I don't think this is a witch hunt at all. It's holding someone accountable, sharing information and supporting people who have been really let down. Some are out of pocket hundreds of pounds. There is nowhere else to do this. If anything, if anyone has made a slightly brutal comment on here they've been pulled up on it.
Just because people aren't kissing her arse does not mean it's a witch hunt. She has handled this appallingly and it did seem like she had conned everyone and run off with their money. Sorry just to add - she still hasn't refunded a lot of people.

• Heart

mchi2el2

This is what I think has happened. All these women posting all of a sudden trashing LD and praising poor S who is the victim and ‘has no fault’... are not a coincidence.

Someone in the SI Facebook group was saying that Sarah selected a few people and created a new exclusive group just for those who were still supporting her, supposedly to run the new course by herself or what not.

I think in the group, she has discussed with these ladies about how bad L is and how all of them, including her, are such victims. She probably told them that it’s all of them’s responsibility to fix this, as they are the business women of the future etc, BUT she herself cannot publicly go and do this because of their business partnership with L... but the others can start the movement and be the change.

S is definitely behind this whole thing. Especially since she's never bothered to engage with people before, she doesn't even follow her own customers... and all of a sudden she immediately finds all these women’s posts who throw rocks a L? Right when she’s on her alleged ‘social media break’?

• Wow
  • Heart

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
Haha was about to say that will be her next thing coaching people on how not to develop a god complex while raking in money

Here she is talking about all the 500 jobs she’s had , Jack of all trades master of none .
Just wants money to buy trainers like she did when she was 17 (as she said in that interview with beingalphie on YouTube)

Which hilariously said she’s been successful in business for 15 years, shouldn’t that have been “I’ve been winging it for 15 years!“

As a blog on her own website after one year in business (Aug 2015) tells how brassic she was and could barely afford to get to work and kept getting fired from interiors jobs then

In summary she...
Didn’t finish school
Didn’t cut it as a musician
Didn’t finish interior design quals
Didn’t finish the courses she launched and charged us all thousands for...

But launched a book about how to be successful and manifest high vibe money...

BS of the highest order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Antonina

Chatty Member
Sarah would you please put those videos into private? It’s embarrassing and a massive breach of confidentiality, you have women there talking about their businesses in what they thought was a private forum. I honestly can’t believe how amateurish this is.

• Angry
The best thing about all of this is that SA has unwittingly taught me so much about how to run a business in the last couple of months and all for free. 😂Wonder if she knows the value of her fuck ups? Priceless. This is case study content for sure.

• Haha

InstaCasualty

I should also add I did quite a lot of digging on Llewy and his companies last year and could find no evidence of his supposed mega successful companies on companies house. I also remember someone calling him out on his insta last year about his filed accounts. I’m shocked my brother didn’t check this. I always use companies house as a resource when checking people out.

I think he is obviously raking in a fair amount of cash (if my brothers 40k plus is anything to go on) but he is obviously hyping up the figures and I doubt he owns everything he posts about. I’m sure HMRC would be interested in looking into his declared income. I’d bet everything that his accounting is shady as fuck. Maybe if a journalist picks this up he might get looked in to. Here’s hoping anyway!
I am sorry to hear about your experience and your assessment is right. We've done the same here on earlier threads and that's how we cottoned onto him so he started ranting about online trolls suddenly on his page and now that more people are coming out they've both done a runner with synchronised scaling back of their online presence. The house he posts from is rented - we've done the digging here and he is not listed as owner. Going by what Rhys is has posted on public accounts - a screenshot of an account with 200K in it and then what companies house records show - there is a huge gap. They can buy the cars and watches for cash but haven't managed to scam enough to buy the houses they live in and nobody will give them a mortgage based on declared income.

Your brother did not check and neither did Sarah (clearly). It was when I saw him ranting on IG about online trolls I realised how he handles that - he's actually quite intimidating - my husband walked into the room when I was listening to his rant about online trolls, without knowing anything about him and literally said: Why are you listening to some gangster?!'. Under the thin veneer of this positivity bullshit, there is a lot of aggression. Reading another scammed woman's account he's very quick on his feet and uses intimidation and cheap dramatics about trust to throw you off the scent and gaslight you. They are both very bad news and there is a reason why they keep bigging up their criminal past every now and again - outwardly it's a sob story about how they overcame adversity but in large part it is also to flag to potential victims not to come after them. That and shame. Shame that they've been scammed and stupid etc. that's why the twins are getting away with it.

They are clearly doing this cyclically. Time to stop the cycle.

• Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
Who the fuck's giving her PR advice? Someone she trained up herself on one of her courses?

• Haha

Truesay

"Led you to the wolf and your money I took, how dare you judge and think I'm a crook"

FFS Barbara

I’m shocked no one I speaking up about her. Is this because she’s a woman and a mother and was crying in the Tesla the other day? She didn’t give a fuck about her customers though!
I'm sorry but if nothing else, can people just call her out on the word "MILLI"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Lemonhead123

Oh, please don't blame yourself - we ALL fell for it! Sadly, this is why it was able to go on so long because these tactics reel people in. If it wasn't for this thread I don't know if I would have been aware of the magnitude of all of this, so I'm thankful to SA for telling us all to F-Off on her video.
The funny thing is I came here off that video because I was horrified people were being so awful to her... what I found was actually really helpful women who had similar suspicions to me and opened my eyes to the extent of what SA and LD were doing!

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Because they steal everyone else’s ideas.... there’s nothing original about them
Was going to say that but thought it might expose who I am in real life if I went into it in too much detail 😂

Also what is all ‘ The money came’ nonsense it came because the people you are posting to paid it to you for a service , it didn’t just arrive via the fucking tooth fairy as a gift .

Antonina

Chatty Member
I’m going to repeat this here too: one thing is being scammed. Another thing is being scammed and go on to scam other people by doing business with the scammer. Many people would have been wary of Llewy to start with but they trusted Sarah who told them to trust the process (cause it worked for her right?) - I mean look at this...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart