Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fucking crying at her selling her pelmets and the stupid company who made them for her are advertising them For sale aswel Hahahahahahahaha

Somethings gone on here I reckon she’s in deep shit with someone..

First her getting her eye scar from being glassed by a 19 year old,
To fleeing the country for 3 weeks,
Then gets tangled up with a bad meff who posts her address everywhere after she gets a restraining order against him - knowing him a week 🥴
Staying in a random hotel for a week with her mate and her mates dog
Then now she’s apparently seeing an jail bird,
She’s come off OF’s,
Then gets his name tattooed and moving house 😂

what the actual fuck is her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Khloe filming whilst driving again. :mad::mad:
Just watched it and I’m raging.

Everyone from now on who says they feel sorry for her need to fucking do one off this thread.

She’s a fucking idiot. Even someone severely unwell mentally knows right from wrong, immature little fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

BegDavis

Khloes updated
Nah not 9-5- actually it’s 8-6 in the NHS..but I would do that for the rest of my life than get my wonky plastic tits out and flaps out for £3 a pop or sit in some seedy blokes car rubbing my bits. Or better still claiming I’m rich when I still live in my mums house & needing to bath in dettol to get rid of the stench of rotten cum Khloe 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She makes me glad that on a Saturday night I get into bed at 6pm to watch shit, eat shit and read my bookie wook, with my two kids popping in and out for a quick snuggle or to nick my pringles. Same age as Sally and her lifestyle just fills me with dread! It's funny because she'd probably just think I was another jealous hater but I guarantee I'm much happier than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
RIP thread.

A huge congratulations to us all for a fantastic outcome, words of wisdom and advice.

See you all in 5 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

no-no

VIP Member
Oh god just watching!

Sallie after being told there’s a delay on the room: “babe, what do you want us to do, get dressed in the toilets?!”

Babe, you get naked in the local londis 🤣 getting changed in a toilet isn’t beneath you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
ALL HAIL THE CONTROLLER OF OUR NIGHT. THE ALMIGHTY SALLIE AXL. OUR LEADER, OUR INSPIRATION AND OUR SAVIOUR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
So guys out of boredom last night i took one for the team and looked at Khloe’s onlyfans.

Nothing special at all, not particually a enthusiastic performer and really poorly filmed 🤣 She has a threesome with 2 blokes last week which she filmed in her bedroom at her mums 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

laughing

VIP Member
Ah, it's all clear now.
Wayne Liniker is looking for a new gf and had posted his requirements on his insta page ( don't read, it will make your toes curl).

Our Sal must be going to apply for the role.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

mrsf15

Chatty Member
I know she’s deleted loads of stuff but if we ever make it to the next thread how about this for a title

sallies deleted content has come as a surprise but you can’t pull the wool over tattlers eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 32

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
She’s defo learnt the word narrative today !! 🙄
And you know what does control my night? My 3 babies upstairs in bed, the ones that I am taking to school in the morning, for real. Not pretending to do it, or being allowed on my one day a week visitation. And my real life husband who isn’t a drug dealer or a scally or in prison. If people on tattle is all you have to fill your evening, I’d say you were the sad Fucker & the real loser in this!! 😘✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

EvieBaby

Omg has anyone seen Khloes story? Shes completely written her car off in to two traffic lights and is slurring her words

• Wow
  • Angry

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Ahhhh so this is why she’s deleted everything.
Although I hate it when guys do that shit, she was good enough for you on two occasions but because you got outed as a cheat you go on the defensive. Worst cunt.

• Heart