Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trump supporter... when I thought our Sallie couldn't get any more deluded and ridiculous.

Ayyyeeee ayeeeee duck black people and love getting grabbed by the pussy... ayyeeeeee DJ fishlips on the ones and twos shout out to my rock hard crusted denim shorts and fake friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst we were out, people came over to talk to social media with us.

Read

People came over to see how much we were for a foursome

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whilst we were out, people came over to talk to social media with us.

Read

People came over to see how much we were for a foursome
Not much I'm guessing. Sal would let you smash her back doors in for a maccies happy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Khloe has just done another live and the way she was Speaking to her mum on the phone was not right! Almost emotionally blackmailing her? She sounded like a spoilt brat!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah she said you can’t ever get me a locked lock and key and you want a loan for a car 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve just come across this so I looked on her IG, is it her child’s birthday today? And she’s not even there?

So those abusive messages were dollfaces ex afterall? I assume so seeing as he's leaking sals address?? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Dollface ex posted sallies address on Instagram oh Sal what did you do to upset yet another guy 😂 poor dolly face is well rid of this
Wow she sure knows how to pick them doesn’t she? Hope her poor girls are never around these vile men

Reactions: 2
What would be interesting to find out is why dolly faces posts were of him telling her he’s so sorry and he loves her yet sallies are pure evil and yet she says on the video she knew him a week, she clearly does something to these guys to make them react in this way

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Does anyone local to Musthag Sallie know where they are staying? Must be on a job 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.