Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Brilliant, where did you even find this? Should be top search result for designer bags πŸ˜‚
🀣 i shared it on fb the other day. Thought of her when I seen it was her birthday and all the blag gifts she will be flaunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she out in Liverpool with people she doesn’t live with?? We’re on lockdown again. πŸ€”πŸ€”
Don't understand it, loads of people on my insta feed out in groups they don't live with drinking. Just don't get it

She’s had cheek filler and her lips done, deffo!
Looks dead puffy. Smelly minge
Dress looks like something you could have got outta Rio years and years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks a right state! Her face is all weird! Such a shame as I think she used to be very naturally pretty!

And she's back on them decks πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…... birthday rap battle 🀞 aaaaaiiiiii

• Haha
She looks more and more like jessica Alves with every shot of filler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.