Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Old Chlo won't be getting any cash from onlyfans when she's in prison getting her rug munched by Big Bertha will she.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
She’s uploaded another story now, smoking an e-cigarette and flashing her bra in the back of a police car...

• Sick
  • Angry

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
I’ve reported Khloe to Leicester Police, though they say they need to know her address and DOB 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve given them her registration number and told them that she had a crash on Tuesday and was arrested, so they should be able to find those details from their system 🤞🏼

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
That’s Leicestershire, closer to notts, and that’s the road into a Leicestershire town from the m1, she was travelling inbound cause she isn’t from leic. I know she doesn’t live in Leicestershire, I’m almost certain she’s from Burton which is Derbyshire. She also got the train replacement taxi into Derby train station then a taxi to her house which would make sense if she’s in Derbyshire, otherwise she woulda been getting the train from Loughborough train station. Either way derby and leic semi-share a police force and you could report her to either whoever was asking 😊

Also fuck knows how she crashed there, it’s legit a straight road, it’s a 40. And there’s no bloody distractions 😂 crazy
Fuck me I know us tattlers are quite the detective but you my dear belong undercover in AC-12 🤣👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Geetbo

VIP Member
Absolutely creased that tuna canoe Sal has less posts on her own thread than someone who posts videos of jizz leaking out of her kebab.

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
Ahhh, there was me thinking when she said “can’t wait to spend my birthday with my girls” that she meant her children. SILLY ME. 🤦‍♀️

Of COURSE she meant she was spending it with some people she’s just met who will have blocked her on Insta by next week because she won’t have cleared her beak debt. All whilst wearing a dress that has a sole purpose to demonstrate she’s not got any knickers on.

Also, Gucci do not sell pajamas like that, they are so blag it’s embarrassing.

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Yes she tagged along to one of his parties on her own and stood in front of the DJ screeching. “Ayyyyyyyy” every 20 seconds.
Charlotte Crosby’s ex was also there, josh Richie and dean gaffney 🤣🤣
I fucking hate these two....attend the opening of literally anything, an envelope, an umberella, a bowel 🙄

• Haha

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
It was filmed in 2 years ago in 2018, when Sallie had her brown hair. Idk why it’s taken so long to show on TV, but I imagine they probably don’t speak anymore considering how fast Sallie goes through friends.

Also can I just say how staged that show was, especially the bit with them coming in 😂 such bad acting from Sallie, and I’m pretty sure that Jade is already known to the Shankly, she does a lot of sponsored content with them.
Maybe it was filmed but never aired because of how shit it is, but due to lockdown they've ran out of things to put on the telly so decide to give our Sal a feature

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Ryan is one of those typical scouse chav wannabe gansta types, he is so basic looking I hate how girls like dollfacenwere attracted to him. No actual job, various audi/bm's and lives with his parents...nuff said

• Haha
  • Heart

Allienxoxo

Receives flowers and then no only fans anymore.. anyone else think it’s that lad has apologised and told her to delete her OF

• Heart
Reactions: 21

wiganuser

VIP Member
She aint moving from liverpool, she's saying it so ungi doesnt go after her.....more to this story than meets the eye she barely knew him

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
What on Earth was that chipmunk thing about?? Thinks she’s done us over somehow but there were 4 (I think) mentions of it, all of them wondering what she was wittering on about before she pulled out the “I control your lives!” bullshit. So she’s sat there all day, trying to come up with a way to get one over the ‘trolls’, puts a story up about getting a chipmunk, gets straight on to here, reads 4 comments that are questioning her sanity at this point, then posts another story about how she’s in control and has controlled the narrative? And then deletes it all when she realises it hasn’t quite worked how she planned? What an interesting way to spend your time...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Staple

Chatty Member
Khloe though, seriously debating a Nissan Juke? It’s made me a bit hysterical 🤣 and quite a swerve from the “think I might buy a BMW” and then the stories saying she just wants to buy her car outright, doesn’t want a PCP deal etc.

Apparently got tons of money to keep casually buying Loubs, gonna look dead premium rocking your shoes out in yer Nissan then going back to your mums gaff to try on your PVC underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 20