Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
MissMonique now why would you go to the effort of signing up just to tell her girls go to the same school. I smell BS and tuna canoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Bet her fella is in HMP Wakefield !!

And if that is the reason she’s moving, goes to show what an absolute arsehole she is, moving further from her kids & closer to a fella. But just about sums her up doesn’t it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s fucking off her face on those last stories. Baby chipmunk what the fuck.
Where’s Vegas??? 🥴🥴

AXL: “I’m the luckiest girl in the world.. I’ve got my Family, my chipmunk, what else could I want?”

ALL OF IG: “Do ya tuck ya kids in at night tho?”

• Haha

Megarooney

Noooooo sally come back we need you for entertainment!!!
She’ll be back.... she’s too much of a narcissist to not show off her fake life for likes and fake appreciation. She’s only doing it for a bit attention and clearly needs to hide the fact she did OFs for a reason. She’ll be back with a bang..gold crusty thong, fish bags and rap battles before me know it 😂 I have faith. One thing you can guarantee from Sal she can’t keep the quiet zen life for long.

Sshhhhh

I’m new to this site but I looked her up cause my children go to the same school as her girls. I’ve never been her biggest fan but I know some bits about her. Her eldest girl definitely doesn’t live with her dad in the midlands coz both her girls go to same school. Don’t think eldest has ever lived down there coz I see Sallie at the school all the time with both girls.
Hi there Sallie 😂🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
I get so anxious now on the roads because of people like khloe. Last year I was stopped at traffic lights and someone pummelled into the back of me at 50mph. I was also 5 months pregnant. They were snapping themselves whilst driving. I am terrified of every other driver now due to that and i used to be so confident on the roads

• Angry
  • Sad

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I can’t find Khlo on Insta so she must have deactivated for a bit.

Sallie in this fucking hotel is making me think she’s been kicked out of her rented house in Kirby for stretching her old gold thong that far up her gang green barnacle encrusted Vag, her neighbours dogs all dropped dead from the high pitch screams she was making.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Omg 😱😱😱😱😱 There is nothing remotely funny about this .....imagine she killed someone....she needs to be fucking done for drug driving!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be so pissed off if no further action......how damn right immature and disrespectful can she be to start prostituting herself in the back of a police car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That needs screen reporting and sending to the local police to her!!! That’s embarrassing and such a red flag for more destructive behaviour to come and no one defend her and say it’s age!!!! Fuck off she is a grown ass women she needs to take responsibility for her actions now ....no more blaming circumstances or bad childhood!!! That’s just being a victim ✌🏼

Reactions: 24

MollyDee

Chatty Member
One day she’s guna do that stupid fucking head tilt and her head will roll clean off her shoulders 🤣

Jealous of nothing hun, my children live with me, I can tuck them into bed every night and that’s something money can’t buy 🤗

• Heart

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Sallie the time we spend on here laughing at your shit show of a life is miniscule compared to the time we spend with our kids & partners. In fact the time we spend on here laughing at you is probably longer than the supervised visits you get with your girls in a week. We live our lives with people we love who love us in return.