Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has anyone seen Khloes story? Shes completely written her car off in to two traffic lights and is slurring her words

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
It looks absolutely battered she's surely lucky to be alive. I could hear the girl on the phone to someone saying she's hit her head

Reactions: 1
Definitely, don't think we'll be seeing her for a while once she's breathalysed she could have killed someone the stupid witch!
She said herself in her story the other night that she has had around 7 crashes, 2 were into parked cars.
She reckons she isn’t taking perscription drugs anymore so maybe she is compensating even more with weed? She is 100% gonna kill someone one day with all her drugged up drives and filming herself at the wheel

What the actual duck is that 🤣
I was gonna say the same 🤣 witch hasn’t declared it as an ad though has she !! And the post on her grid about ads has gone too

Reactions: 4
She said herself in her story the other night that she has had around 7 crashes, 2 were into parked cars.
She reckons she isn’t taking perscription drugs anymore so maybe she is compensating even more with weed? She is 100% gonna kill someone one day with all her drugged up drives and filming herself at the wheel

I was gonna say the same 🤣 witch hasn’t declared it as an ad though has she !! And the post on her grid about ads has gone too
And was also still up at 4ish this morning, shes an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 3
Just about to let everyone now that surprise surprise khloe has had a car accident. She is always bleeping about, and it was only a matter of time before it happened!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.