Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s giving up OF!! Maybe she’s realised that not many people want to pay £3.50 to see her 33 year old flange?
This leads on to the inevitable question... “what’s she going to do for money now?”
My guesses:

Drug dealer / mule
Prostitution
Dubai potty girl

She’ll probably start to really hammer out the requests for businesses to advertise through her social media again shortly too, though I get the feeling (through seeing a distinct lack of business postings!) that the uptake hasn’t been great with this

Reactions: 4
At least her poor overfilled kebab will get a break of a few days before her inevitable return.

She charges £90 for a month of advertising and she’s done what, 3 adverts? :generous:

Mind you she’d have to sell 88 subscriptions to see her flaps to make the same so I can see why she may as well give up the only fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder who the flowers were from yesterday?? We never know... maybe she’s bagged herself a rich man! (Doubt it!!)

In Khloe news... she was live this morning and said she was arrested after her car crash and held at the police station. They wanted to keep her in overnight to interview her the next day, but couldn’t because he had a head injury. She says she “can’t remember” if the police charged her or not, but has some paperwork somewhere!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg can someone give me a quick summary of what the duck has been going on ??? Who is doll face , where can I find her , why does she have beef with sal? Who is that young meff she’s been shagging ? Did he send her those vile wattsapps ??? Thanks in advance x

• Haha
Omg can someone give me a quick summary of what the duck has been going on ??? Who is doll face , where can I find her , why does she have beef with sal? Who is that young meff she’s been shagging ? Did he send her those vile wattsapps ??? Thanks in advance x
She was sleeping/with doll faces ex or boyfriend Hes only 26
I think they are no longer together/sleeping together
Shes on instagram but is private not sure of her insta name
And we assume it was him who sent the watsapps
Hope this helps ✌🏻

Reactions: 1
Khloe filming whilst driving again. :mad::mad:
Just watched it and I’m raging.

Everyone from now on who says they feel sorry for her need to bleeping do one off this thread.

She’s a bleeping idiot. Even someone severely unwell mentally knows right from wrong, immature little fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just watched it and I’m raging.

Everyone from now on who says they feel sorry for her need to bleeping do one off this thread.

She’s a bleeping idiot. Even someone severely unwell mentally knows right from wrong, immature little fucker.
She’s not learned her lesson 😫 thought might have been a wake up call . How can you not remember if you were charged ????

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.