Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here is the new insta - will leave here for future ref

Oh and she’s deleted everything from usual insta!!! 😱
She looks dead bleeping happy in that profile pic doesn’t she 😂 I demon it’s a bit of a sneaky move to see what followers jump over to add her to see if she can suss out any of us tattle witches 😂

Reactions: 5
Yes she was at that Laytons party in Ibiza! Ayyyyyy 😂 The rap battle was then in Majorca. I can’t remember which thread but someone posted that their friend was at the Ibiza Layton party and she was walking around trying to get in there with everyone and scran their stuff and everyone was avoiding her like the plague 🙈

That would be me....my friends good mates with layton..sal was trying to scav ket off them all, she was a laughing stock apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her 9 likes promo post has disappeared and I cannot find her on twitter except a private account with 0 content. You can archive instagram posts if you want to come back but not tweets unless she only deactivated.

I'm curious as to how she will maintain any income (if she actually had much online) and apart from tattle what else has caused her to just come off right now.

She hasn't got many on her new private account as of yet... And we all know she craves the fame

Edited to add she hasn't been on OF since yesterday BUT it is still there and the price went up 👀👀👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh so this is why she’s deleted everything.
Although I hate it when guys do that tit, she was good enough for you on two occasions but because you got outed as a cheat you go on the defensive. Worst bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh so this is why she’s deleted everything.
Although I hate it when guys do that tit, she was good enough for you on two occasions but because you got outed as a cheat you go on the defensive. Worst bleep.
Both as bad as each other arnt they 🙈

Reactions: 9
She must have known some serious skeletons were coming out for her to delete everything coz like someone else said how’s she gonna make an income now

Reactions: 12
Yes she tagged along to one of his parties on her own and stood in front of the DJ screeching. “Ayyyyyyyy” every 20 seconds.
Charlotte Crosby’s ex was also there, josh Richie and dean gaffney 🤣🤣
I bleeping hate these two....attend the opening of literally anything, an envelope, an umberella, a bowel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.