Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping crying at her selling her pelmets and the stupid company who made them for her are advertising them For sale aswel Hahahahahahahaha

Somethings gone on here I reckon she’s in deep tit with someone..

First her getting her eye scar from being glassed by a 19 year old,
To fleeing the country for 3 weeks,
Then gets tangled up with a bad meff who posts her address everywhere after she gets a restraining order against him - knowing him a week 🥴
Staying in a random hotel for a week with her mate and her mates dog
Then now she’s apparently seeing an jail bird,
She’s come off OF’s,
Then gets his name tattooed and moving house 😂

what the actual duck is her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
bleeping crying at her selling her pelmets and the stupid company who made them for her are advertising them For sale aswel Hahahahahahahaha

Somethings gone on here I reckon she’s in deep tit with someone..

First her getting her eye scar from being glassed by a 19 year old,
To fleeing the country for 3 weeks,
Then gets tangled up with a bad meff who posts her address everywhere after she gets a restraining order against him - knowing him a week 🥴
Staying in a random hotel for a week with her mate and her mates dog
Then now she’s apparently seeing an jail bird,
She’s come off OF’s,
Then gets his name tattooed and moving house 😂

what the actual duck is her life 😂
Stop it how I've missed all this who's she's moved in with Ryan n as she got. Tattoo of his name

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That post about her two girls going to the same school is BS. I’m sure her eldest would be in secondary school by now! There’s a big age gap between them 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh who's dale she got a new istagram account now cause all her pics r gone
Its not Dale, its Dane and its a guy shes seeing now apparently.

This thread is confusing me!
Me too, can't keep up with it anymore! So many different people are mentioned in it, Kate hayes, Khloe, Bibi, Ryan, Dane, and new members come in and ask all sorts of questions about stuff that happened ages ago. Think on the next thread we need a recap of who all these people are haha

Reactions: 16
T
Its not Dale, its Dane and its a guy shes seeing now apparently.

Me too, can't keep up with it anymore! So many different people are mentioned in it, Kate hayes, Khloe, Bibi, Ryan, Dane, and new members come in and ask all sorts of questions about stuff that happened ages ago. Think on the next thread we need a recap of who all these people are haha
tbf I read thred 3n4 just jumped to this one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.