Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for khloe a bit . She’s got mental health issues and I don’t think anyone’s looking out for her . I said few weeks back she was gonna crash . Her live I just felt sorry for her ... I don’t condone driving and on phone in slightest bit I’m sad for her environment

Reactions: 3
No she was still in bed after dinner time said she was getting up having breakfast then going back to bed , 2 hrs later she put a pic up looking rough as toast with a glass of wine that was about 2.30 when most mums are gettin ready for school run 🍷
She must have known she had this nightshift coming up 🤣

Reactions: 2
Too anyone defending Sallie last night do you think she looks concerned tonight,,,,??? 🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly just sayin (soooo many posts difrent colour lipsticks, pozzing, pouring) still not think she playin games? (Still don’t condone the messages) but as I said do you think she looks in danger or in any fear of her life or family members safety?? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Pete burns.... I mean Sallie axl , I think?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can anyone watching Khloes live please post what she’s said about the car crash please?!! I can’t listen to the live at the moment!!

Keeping on subject... Sallie... so she’s been in bed, got up, gone back to bed, got up, fed a dog some chicken, and is now having dinner with (undoubtedly) a stranger that she’ll call a “bestie” before probably filming some OF content with her or going off to some Albanian’s house to be tit on with her

Reactions: 5
Can anyone watching Khloes live please post what she’s said about the car crash please?!! I can’t listen to the live at the moment!!

Keeping on subject... Sallie... so she’s been in bed, got up, gone back to bed, got up, fed a dog some chicken, and is now having dinner with (undoubtedly) a stranger that she’ll call a “bestie” before probably filming some OF content with her or going off to some Albanian’s house to be tit on with her

She said she was in car alone ?

Doesn’t really know what happened it was so quick
Wasn’t using her phone
Back home
Has hurt head as whole windscreen shattered
Had a cry as people posting comments own fault
Using phone , drugged up

She said she’s on prescription meds and smokes weed but not when driving x

Reactions: 3
She won’t give any details other than she doesn’t know how it happened it came out of the blue, why is everyone being so horrible & not asking if i’m ok etc. HOWEVER! She said if she was high or drunk she wouldn’t be sat in her bed, but then went on to say how she was given 2 pot noodles when she was in the cell!? Now shes letting people join the live. So far 2 creepy guys have joined & it is the cringiest thing I have watched. Brb, going back for more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Khloes live was so hard to watch, she is wiped out crying victim because people asking if she was on her phone etc, those fellas that joined the first two so so creepy and that last fella was getting on as if he was her keeper or something, fully grown man telling a young girl he’ll FaceTime her later , wonder what for 🙄

Reactions: 2
She said she was in car alone ?

Doesn’t really know what happened it was so quick
Wasn’t using her phone
Back home
Has hurt head as whole windscreen shattered
Had a cry as people posting comments own fault
Using phone , drugged up

She said she’s on prescription meds and smokes weed but not when driving x
She was in the car alone?? Isn’t that her sister??

99906B35-4DEE-4BF1-A605-1CE822186C5E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Driving erratically is a huge red flag for depression. Khloes whole life is a cry for help.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.