Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdest nipple I’ve ever seen.
GROSS.
It is isn’t it 🙈 an I love boobs 😂 (am lesbian) I’ve never looked on her Twitter I’ve just gone in what everyone says about it in here coz I could only imagine what it was like so felt wrong too look with her only bein a kid but my god that boob looks like a filled water balloon ready to pop 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a snoop on khloes Twitter. Has she seriously hash tagged ‘black lives matter’ in this tit pic?
View attachment 240212
I mean I’m not a horny dirty old man but in what world is that sexy, makes me feel ill just looking at the pic! Her boob looks so uncomfortable and when you think she’s (supposedly 🙄) only 19 it’s so sad!

Reactions: 5
It is isn’t it 🙈 an I love boobs 😂 (am lesbian) I’ve never looked on her Twitter I’ve just gone in what everyone says about it in here coz I could only imagine what it was like so felt wrong too look with her only bein a kid but my god that boob looks like a filled water balloon ready to pop 🙈
I was so gonna say it looked like a water balloon 🤣 Weirdest shape i ever saw !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like something dr pimple popper is about to get her hands on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you’re not posting to an account, who would want the ‘promo.’ You’ll have no ‘brand’... I think maybe it would be a good decision for her to have a private account and a more public one that is more professional but deleting everything will surely negatively affect her reach and interactions.. she hasn’t thought this through
1D69E77E-FD39-4127-9ED2-971640A4FDEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s trying to do a Colleen and see who in her circle are on here hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Noooooo sally come back we need you for entertainment!!!
She’ll be back.... she’s too much of a narcissist to not show off her fake life for likes and fake appreciation. She’s only doing it for a bit attention and clearly needs to hide the fact she did OFs for a reason. She’ll be back with a bang..gold crusty thong, fish bags and rap battles before me know it 😂 I have faith. One thing you can guarantee from Sal she can’t keep the quiet zen life for long.

Reactions: 28
RIP thread.

A huge congratulations to us all for a fantastic outcome, words of wisdom and advice.

See you all in 5 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’ll be back she’s just throwing her toys out the pram cause her dealers gone out of town to re up and she can’t get owt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.