Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
She tagged @Leicspolice in her handbag theft meltdown, so maybe we could all tweet them too? I'm sure they will know who she is.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Who the frick is tia lineker and why is she determining fashion? Because those shoez just aint it 🤣🤢
She's wayne linekers daughter, have a nosey at her IG you will know what I mean with her clothes and shes.... Yeh they are shit shoes to be fair

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Sorry to go on about that Chloe on this thread again but this is the only place😂

those loubs she posted I swear she’s only bought the heels, the boots on the firstpic 1. Don’t look real and 2. Look like they’ve already been worn?!

Also, does she drink that ketone shit constantly because she starves herself?
The showed ordering them I think

Meshme

Serious coke eyes going on here 😂😂😂👃🏻
LOOOOL look what I’ve noticed..
Jon Clark has been liking doll faces pictures finally she’s seen sence and got rid of that toe rag does anyone follow her I want to see the geg???
But Sal at least Jon will want more than a shag from her 😂😂😂😂 👃

LOOOOL look what I’ve noticed..
Jon Clark has been liking doll faces pictures finally she’s seen sence and got rid of that toe rag does anyone follow her I want to see the geg???
But Sal at least Jon will want more than a shag from her 😂😂😂😂 👃

Attachments

Aceofspades2020

Don’t think anyone could “make” someone react like that. That behaviour is uncalled for no matter what she’s done. Making threats at her mothers house where her child is, is another level of crazy.

On that topic, here she is trying to make out her youngest is with her all the time again by saying she can’t wait to see her sister. Imagine having to say happy birthday to your kid on your Instagram where you post xrated photos. I feel sorry for them kids.
It’s not her child it’s the youngest kids dads other daughter