Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving Lpool? She will only end up in the same situation elsewhere because of her lifestyle though? Is she just going to keep running away from her problems and creating more somewhere new? Doesn't seem like a great idea, Sal.

Reactions: 5
Crying at all the pop tarts gags about her shoes. Played ladies you’ve proper made me howl and brightened my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has THE worst dress sense. She looks like Sherlock Holmes stood on poptarts.

Why does she have such horrific taste? especially with her shoes. Them cowboy boots and then these bad boys? Borkkkk 🤢
Sherlock Hoe 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the below comment is on her page. I clicked on the girls page and she lives in Wakefield in Yorkshire. So Sal is retiring up Yorkshire way for a quiet life eh

Screenshot_20200929_175829.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Bet her fella is in HMP Wakefield !!

And if that is the reason she’s moving, goes to show what an absolute hole she is, moving further from her kids & closer to a fella. But just about sums her up doesn’t it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I cant get over how blatent she is about bleeping off from her kids, we all know she has restricted visitation but to duck off and move to yorkshire with a jailbird fella is something else...she is literallly pond scum 🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh jesus, please not Leeds, please. I dont wanna be following her snail trail 'round primark

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s going to fully give them girls up for good, and see them as and when, she gives no fucks at all, god help them when they are older there poor little minds wondering why mommy was the way she was and why mommy didn’t want them awful it is

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.