Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie Pop

C73132DB-9D7C-4D6B-A3AA-5C99D97F7DC2.jpeg
I I seriously cannot stop laughing. I’ve fashioned my own Valmain top by shoving my Chinese takeaway tub up my decorating top. Put your orders in early for yours for your very own rat gurlz Xmas outfit (free ring light for the first 20 orders)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Queenie Pop

DD66C169-23FB-40C0-9887-578F698EE243.png
Ffs lads! The Valenciaga T-shirt has got sals family crest on it!!!
A pair of her stabby scissors!!
She’s got to be having a laugh
You. Could. Not. Make. It. Up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Tobodee

VIP Member
Votes on her ‘good news’ she received today?

1. She received an email that the bunk beds have finally been dispatched and are out for delivery!
2. Dane is going to be getting weekly day release.
3. She’s been approached by the marketing team for Aromat to sponsor her podcast
4. Ali express have released a new line of gym wear that have holes in.
5. The campervan she booked for her family holiday in the summer is out the garage now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

whodidwhat

On the 12th day of Christmas our Val gave to me

12 pairs of scissors
11 new best friends
10 year olds clothes from Cricket
9 GCSEs
8mls in lip fillers
7 Aromat eggs
6 OF discount codes for 99p
5 stds
4 rrrrratttt gerls
3 foreign hols
2 bunk beds
And
A podcast we’ll never hear or see

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Remember when she was tagged making a tit out of herself on a boat in Miami by influencers in the wild 🤣

And then shared it to her stories 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Im an A&E nurse and if someone walked in to my department with lips like Sal id assume they were having some kind of anaphylaxis and immediate administer adrenaline

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MesaLoca

I can’t stop laughing thinking about that short film she posted of herself in the villa she was renting with Bella in Tulum..

Clearly off her head on drugs, alone in the garden, hot tub empty/no water in the background, strutting around in that weird red outfit with a flower behind her ear doing odd poses to crazy music.
Here's the video:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Those who applied to be her gym buddy last week will be very confused when she doesn’t turn up and they check her Instagram. And what about these kick start people she’s been employing for months, will be turning up to work to find their boss has a scarpered to Mexico to film some content for only fans with one of the cartels.
Not very professional behaviour from Sallie, I am very surprised.

Thread suggestion - occasional mum, full time bum, NatWest Val has gone back to Tulum

She’s back in Tulum???!!! How? When? This is amazing news. The only thing that’ll make this even better is if she goes home via Miami 😂😂
She will need to check on her real estate business whilst there so may well call in Miami on her way back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Queenie Pop

New thread title:

She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA

She is fake AF, Valenciaga!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

emanwhe

Chatty Member
I’m taken three Pro Plus and have already called in sick to work tomorrow…get the popcorn on rat gerls! 😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Feska

VIP Member
Feel sorry for the other guests. Imagine being sat next to her when you’ve treated yourself to NYE in a hotel. Would love to see their faces when she comes down for the Gala dinner in a fluorescent green AliExpress get up with her tits and arse hanging out. Perhaps she can enter the duck race tomorrow too. What fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 39