Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads what the bleeping hell is she wearing!! Suspenders!!! I tit you not! I’m screaming 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here. I just saw her outfit stories and couldn't get over to this thread fast enough! What on earth is she wearing?! Out of all her ridiculous outfits this has got to be one of her worst. Second close to that blue holy thing she wore that time. I think we're in for a good night rat gurls

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DD66C169-23FB-40C0-9887-578F698EE243.png
Ffs lads! The Valenciaga T-shirt has got sals family crest on it!!!
A pair of her stabby scissors!!
She’s got to be having a laugh
You. Could. Not. Make. It. Up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
On the 9th day of Christmas our Val gave to me
9 GCSEs
8mls in lip fillers
7 Aromat eggs
Her Only Fans for 99p
5 stds
4 rrrrratttt gerls
3 foreign hols
2 bunk beds
And
A podcast we’ll never hear or see
[/QUOTE]
I heard this had 9 GGGCCCSSEEEEEESSSSS

Couldn’t wait to dump them kids (kid) and get back out on the gear could she !!

Reactions: 6
Sal
2011 called, they want their outfit back
omg I swear I use to wear this exact outfit to my hometown night club with those Jeffrey cambell ginormous platform boots :sick: I thought I looked brilliant same as Sal does 10 years later. I even had ratty clip in extensions to match hers :love:

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how she says she’s stayed in because she hasn’t been raving as if going out for dinners and drinking is staying in

Reactions: 12
View attachment 947475Ffs lads! The Valenciaga T-shirt has got sals family crest on it!!!
A pair of her stabby scissors!!
She’s got to be having a laugh
You. Could. Not. Make. It. Up.
Hhahhahahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaa
Scissor family Crest ✂✂✂✂✂

Thought she was going to dubai today, so not one fucker took her up on her offer then. sad fucker

Reactions: 15
57 days (consecutively) of acting like a bleeping head! State of her and that silly mate.

58 days wearing a shite fake Rolex

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here. I just saw her outfit stories and couldn't get over to this thread fast enough! What on earth is she wearing?! Out of all her ridiculous outfits this has got to be one of her worst. Second close to that blue holy thing she wore that time. I think we're in for a good night rat gurls
Wait, is she going out in that? 😯

Reactions: 3
She’s so manic with her posts! Her mind must never stop. Is this due to her mental health issues or years of drug abuse? Genuine question I’m intrigued to know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t get a pal to go to Dubai with you ?? Boo hoo you sad witch

Also i thought she was never going out in Liverpool again ??

Lies lies from fucked up eyes

Reactions: 15
She’s so manic with her posts! Her mind must never stop. Is this due to her mental health issues or years of drug abuse? Genuine question I’m intrigued to know
i know she mentioned she had borderline personality disorder which is debatable as younever know what’s true with her… I have a friend with the same who isn’t quite as narcissistic as Sal, but the severe up and downs are definitely similar - making snap decisions to move home or decorate or book holidays on a whim to just cancel it all or forget about it or hit a low point and be unable to do any of what she planned.

HOWEVER we all agree Sal is a massive ❄ fiend and so I think it would be pretty hard to say where one thing starts and one ends 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.