Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream last night I booked Sallie to do my make up ?!?!?!?
It was somewhere near Asda in Birkenhead where she was?
I forgot to pay her so went back hours later, she told me it was £20 but I gave her £25 cos I felt tight.
She was dead nice aswell, personality wise I mean, I was so confused when I woke up 😂😂

Does anyone remember when she was going to be a "MUA"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she was going to be a "MUA"
Yeah…she randomly dropped into live conversation that she was doing 3 college courses last year, MUA, Dog grooming and a third (I can’t remember) then they, along with bunk beds, camper van holidays & Dane, we’re never mentioned again 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she said she was going to work in real estate in Tulum or Dubai? May have been both actually. Wonder how that’s working out for her. Anyone got her real estate Instagram @? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember when she said she was going to work in real estate in Tulum or Dubai? May have been both actually. Wonder how that’s working out for her. Anyone got her real estate Instagram @? Lol
And Miami! She's an international real estate kween😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
remember when she said she was doing a podcast?
And was going to launch it in the busiest and most crowded month of the year… December.

Doesn’t take a brain box in business to work out that would be a shite time to launch any new venture.

Reactions: 7
I think we are having another episode of ‘away with a punter but pretending I am taking my kid(s) away on a break’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s such a prick.
She doesn’t believe in Covid, why get jabbed then head?

P.S. that hotel looks like an old fogeys turkey n tinsel place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this type of person - I’m not having the vaccine I don’t know what’s in it, they are poisoning your body & trying to control you & turn you into a sheep. But then has any kind of cheap filler injected into her face, snorts any line of tit coke up her nose & spends her life after the latest (knock off) designer item to look exactly like every other basic Ho 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think we are having another episode of ‘away with a punter but pretending I am taking my kid(s) away on a break’
Absolutely we do. If my kid was in the room you’d hear the endless chatter in the background of every single one of those stories.

Val has totally checked in and is waiting for her old fart fat punter to arrive. So gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2 days in the Lake District in a gaff that looks like it’s a spare set for the Shining, then going to Glitterbox in London on New Years Day.

So that’s get up at a decent time, then a 5 hour (at least) drive (direct) on NYD, drop the ‘child’ off to her mother, get ready and get to Glitterbox (12-2300).

Totally plausible 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't her and her mate do this last new years eve? They were both so out of place

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.