Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thought she was never going back to Dubai as it wasn’t her scene?

I’ll put toward for her flight there. Rat girl meltdown part 2. Bring it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Queenie Pop

FE1CCA36-5DA1-48AA-BBE0-525765AE6421.png
I think Val is treading on dangerous ground here. Promising to give vulnerable people the life they dreamed of.
what qualifications has she got for this? What if someone takes ol stabbys advice and, god forbid, something dreadful happens?
she’s making out she’s some sort of guru when she is the narcissistic perpetrator of violence and had her children removed from her care.
I hope she’s prepared for the consequences of her playing Val-will/fixit

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On the 8th day of Christmas our Val gave to me

8mls in lip fillers
7 Aromat eggs
Her Only Fans for 99p
5 stds
4 rrrrratttt gerls
3 foreign hols
2 bunk beds
And
A podcast we’ll never hear or see

• Haha

Ooo-TheNews

Anyone that keeps posting about how amazing their life is, doesn’t have an amazing life.

She’s manic at the minute. Dubai, acoustic sets for NYE. 🥴🥴

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
How can she be assed with this lifestyle? I’m only 29 and honestly the thought of going out to try and wangle my way in to an event to stand behind a dj booth in my underwear to try and be noticed fills me with abject horror :eek:
Maybe ten years ago but certainly not now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

whodidwhat

On the 6th day of Christmas our Val gave to me

Her Only Fans for 99p
5 stds
4 rrrrratttt gerls
3 foreign hols
2 bunk beds
And
A podcast we’ll never hear or see

• Haha
Reactions: 30

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing thinking about that short film she posted of herself in the villa she was renting with Bella in Tulum..

Clearly off her head on drugs, alone in the garden, hot tub empty/no water in the background, strutting around in that weird red outfit with a flower behind her ear doing odd poses to crazy music.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
We all know she’ll be using the 2 week free trial at that gym. It’s her standard pattern. This is what Zen Val does for 2 weeks until Mummy Sal appears. Give it 4 weeks and we’ll back at the Cokehead stage.

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
If I’d been away in London with my kids I wouldn’t be coming home with 12 Selfridges bags. I wouldn’t get a look in to shop for myself. Imagine attempting to even try things on never mind look in the first place. It just wouldn’t happen. It’s Christmas FFS - she’s clearly on a job & she’s pretending for someone - but who?

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Defeated diversity? Do you mean adversity Sal?! And it’s REFUGES not refugees!!!!
She’s beyond thick. The issue she will inevitably run into eventually will be some legality. She isn’t a journalist in any way, shape or form and doesn’t know the first thing about law and ethics. She just likes the accolade of having a podcast and dines out on the endless photos of her with a big mic, shouting about “making a difference”. Real philanthropy and social understanding requires a complete lack of ego. And we all know humility isn’t her strong point.

• Heart
Reactions: 28