Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with you and well done for turning your life around xx
thanks 👸 I don’t know why I rant on sometimes, I suppose it’s the reason we’re all on tattle - sick of seeing these Privileged people taking no responsibility for their lives 🤯🤯 and wanting sympathy or back pats at every turn but it does you no good. If anything I could have probably done with being put out in the cold for a bit to understand the impact of my actions sooner as I really was not on planet earth sometimes (not drugs or anything, just how I was wired up) but I’ll always be grateful to those that backed me but she seems to slate her mum indirectly all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure most girls including myself from 2011 to 2012 did a stint in the pembroke ye soft witch it's literally supported living for teenagers get a grip you've hardly had nothing growing up theres kids born to crack heads and starved to death. Answer me this, if your upbringing was so bad why oh f why does the woman, who apparently allowed and exposed you to all this torture, raising your child. I'll tell you, because to you the z list pickme lifestyle is a lot more appealing to you than actually raising the kids you birthed, your mother, and I cant believe I'm writing this so dont shoot me, is 10 times the woman you will ever be. Approaching 40 and all you have is your rented range rented house and constantly rented out sinkhole. Sooyyyy .....
This. It’s Saturday afternoon and she has a 5 year old who’s nowhere to be seen as per usual. No day trip/soft play/swimming/cinema………just Sallie eye bleeping herself and playing up for us. My 4 year old doesn’t leave my side when she’s not at school. I’m currently sat waiting for her swimming lesson to finish. I also work nightshifts full time so I can be here in the mornings and after school for her. Literally Sallies world revolves around her.

Remember when Sallie said she had no one growing up & had to make it alone? Oh, but her mother is a suitable stand in mother to her children? 🙈

also, when she split from her ex husband she had to go on benefits? Not exactly miss independent ‘go it alone’ successful is she 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like we haven’t properly covered … what beef happened with Sal?!? Do we have any idea? Who is talking about her!? I need the tea 😂

Reactions: 4
I was a bit late to the party on Sal was inspired by the Twitter links above to do a search on there… and OMG, the heel implants! 12k in benefits claimed illegally! And I saw the stabby video with the child stood watching. What an absolute horrible back catalogue of behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I was a bit late to the party on Sal was inspired by the Twitter links above to do a search on there… and OMG, the heel implants! 12k in benefits claimed illegally! And I saw the stabby video with the child stood watching. What an absolute horrible back catalogue of behaviour.
And she’s had more nuts than a greedy squirrel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cringe so hard for her girls yeno could you imagine how embarrassing it must be for them especially the eldest

thanks 👸 I don’t know why I rant on sometimes, I suppose it’s the reason we’re all on tattle - sick of seeing these Privileged people taking no responsibility for their lives 🤯🤯 and wanting sympathy or back pats at every turn but it does you no good. If anything I could have probably done with being put out in the cold for a bit to understand the impact of my actions sooner as I really was not on planet earth sometimes (not drugs or anything, just how I was wired up) but I’ll always be grateful to those that backed me but she seems to slate her mum indirectly all the time
I think we all take little mental holidays to another planet sometimes it's the coming back down to earth that counts 💞🙂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.