Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those sunglasses she's wearing real because they look like a Snapchat filter or something haha

Back at those gym selfies. Looks like a decent gym I can’t imagine what the members are gonna think of her
It’s full of quite a few chavvy drug dealer / birds who are looking for drug dealers tbh , she’ll fit in although the girls that go there are wayyyy younger than Val so she won’t get a look in

Charlotte Dawson was on a freebie there in December which sums it up !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
4D89D650-E65E-4DEE-8119-1580A68773CB.png

I’m my gym they’ve a strict policy of not being allowed to take selfies in the changing rooms. You’ll be asked to leave the gym if you do. Her gym needs to enforce such a thin or else no one will get a look in 🙄

Reactions: 14
Who does this though? When I go the gym, I’m rushing in tying my laces, as I’ve rushed from work, then I’m rushing out 1) because I’ve got a face redder than Mars & 2) I need to be somewhere else most of the time. I don’t have kids but I work full time and have a life, other than Instagram, selfies and showing off bags with a shop name on them. Get a bleeping life 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
For someone so concerned with climate change the other month, she doesn’t half mind dragging that rangey from Tuebrook to the Wirral, down the 53 to Wazza and back down the 62 to Tuebrook again does she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

absolute biff

• Haha
Reactions: 26
when she said she cleaned then corrected herself to say she had her house cleaned….if you had your house cleaned then it’s not something to add to your list of achievements for the day Sal. Which btw are all things most of us do day in day out without telling everyone about it 🙄 sooooy productive

Reactions: 11
Shes at athelis in warrington. It's about 120 quid a month and pretentious as duck, she will get the tit ripped out of her
I know someone who teaches there and multiple gyms across the country and it’s the type of gym you go to in a full face of make up and Balanciagas she will be spotted a mile off in her Ali express

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did she move in? Should be able to see if it was bought or not on Rightmove at some point!
Why has she joined a gym that looks to be in Warrington?! I cba going the one down the road let alone a 45 min drive away

Reactions: 3
Nah it’s £85 innit a month ? Still stupid when it ain’t in the doorstep

birds are all in thing bikinis in the pool , right spectacle , restaurant bit Is nice like

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.